Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Hmm, the art seems nice, but what's the catch?
How much time do I need to spend?
What's this thing about game overs?

Reactions: rKnight

metisismyname

Jul 20, 2021
Does anyone have a save up to the last update or this one? Last update broke mine and i dont want to replay through (assuming it still breaks everywhere)

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
I had thought that giving the game some extra months would have at least stopped it from being a buggy mess, yet what do I find? First thing right after you start and get the flashlight, going outside and immediately going back in triggers the "I didn't mean to steal from the shop, I swear" scene again with messed up cg. Smh.
Like, that should be a bug that gets caught in literally the first test play.

Reactions: Vasmere

number482

Oct 16, 2018
Wish the actual sex scenes were labeled in the gallery or something. As of now it's about as spicy as mayo imo.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
I'm confused with all the conflicting messages. So is there sexual content or not?
What do you mean by sexual content?
If you mean scenes where someone is fucked, then yes - there are, but there are few of them.
the special version mainly contains scenes without clothes and, in principle, in this version, the sexual content looks tougher. These are all differences.

qwantasia

Jan 19, 2019
I think people are confused because even the "spicy" versions "h-scenes" are so fucking tame and short that people think they are playing a censored version when in reality it's a western RPGM game that also has a "less spicy" version and is on patreon. It literally is not possible for this to have good scenes. The setup is there and just when you think it's gonna get good it ends. Just play a japanese game instead, sure the writing there is cringe (assuming anyone even bothered with a real translation) but the scenes there don't bow to patreon shit and rape is actual rape there.

W4RL0RD

Jul 7, 2017
so is the "getting encased in a full red suit" scene no longer in the game or what? ive checked every day in the gallery and i cant find it (tho it is super confusingly designed so maybe ive overlooked it). if not, does anybody have the old version still?

yeeterboy2

Feb 19, 2020
Does anyone have the spicy patreon version of the final update (V1.1)? It was just released yesterday.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes