FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This is either the full version (meaning fully game version 1.02) or for version 1.01.
But these updates are not for the Spicy version. Spicy version has not been updated yet. According to the author, the update will be released in early July.
If patch 1.02 weighs 712 MB, then this is a complete game. You can replace it with the old one or move the Save folder located in the www folder to the new version.
Yeah, I ain't worried about the paywall version. This one is fine. I just don't wanna spend hours on end walking around the map clicking on everything in site, and nothing working. lol
I'll give this one a shot.

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
- In my version I can't proceed on day 3 for a bug 1 character is in front of The wall and appears and dissapear, actually you can't Talk with NPC's after The bathroom scene. (It was a bug)
Ok in that part I had a deja vú and I passed that Mission you need to Talk to The blonde girl inside The shop and Talk outside with 2 girls. 1 Tape case and put a 1 ball gag behind The lady to complete all The missions and Talk to The boy close by the kitchen.
Check the dorm a lot and aroundings to complete all that stuff I din't like it.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I downloaded what I THOUGHT was 1.0.2, or one of the bugfixes, but I still have the same problem. I have clicked on literally everything on the map, and it does nothing to continue to story.
I THINK it is day 3, or something....after MC took a bath with the mom/store owner...she was told to help customers in the store...well...I helped all the customers in the store...I went back to the dude inside, by the door, and he says "come back to me when you helped everyone." I walked around town and clicked on every person and every object (literally), and it isn't going any further.

Maybe someone can help me with what to do next, otherwise I am stuck in this spot.

Last edited:

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
New updates have been release on for both the Spicy/Non Spicy versions. They contain major bug fixes and the scene's galleries.
It would be great if someone shares them.

Reactions: Imisx

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I downloaded what I THOUGHT was 1.0.2, or one of the bugfixes, but I still have the same problem. I have clicked on literally everything on the map, and it does nothing to continue to story.
I THINK it is day 3, or something....after MC took a bath with the mom/store owner...she was told to help customers in the store...well...I helped all the customers in the store...I went back to the dude inside, by the door, and he says "come back to me when you helped everyone." I walked around town and clicked on every person and every object (literally), and it isn't going any further.

Maybe someone can help me with what to do next, otherwise I am stuck in this spot.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
is this the spicy version? I'm asking this only after reading comments.. I have no idea what a spicy version is even or why it exists.. unless we are talking about how steam censors and then we have to find a patch.. which, in that case is just bad publishing practices..

Reactions: lemoncake

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Can anyone tell me if this game only has sex scenes with zombies or has normal humans too?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Has this game improved any since the reviews? I hear stupid game overs and a very stupid Hollywood type MC ruins the game.

kulon1

Jan 9, 2021
is this game completed yet ? i downloaded the 1.0 version thinking it's complete, i don't feel like downloading the whole game again rn xD

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Resident of EvilVille [1.04] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win(741 MB/ 157 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: der.Mat

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
it says zombie apocalypse so i HAVE to ask: zombies have sex with you, right?
a zombie game where the zombies dont sex you up is a waste of time, imo

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes