Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
View attachment 1843593

2022-06-01
v1.0

This is version 1.0, almost all the scenes are different from anything on youtube. Changed a lot of things around for this one.

- WORKUPLOAD -
This is the free version on Itch.io. There is also a Patreons Only "Spicy Version" with more erotic scenes and CGs however as I said it's locked with a 10$ pledge. I hope someone will be a hero someday

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
You don't have to pay every time. It is enough to pay only once $10 and save the link somewhere along with the password. And you will have access to constant updates.

Zircana

Mar 31, 2022
Taking a break from humongous tiddies games.
This game passes by...
>*Downloads instantaneously*

Jun 10, 2018
Someone upload this shit to MEGA, I can't be bothered downloading large files at 500-800 kb/s...

Don't know why people upload to any other file hosts (or when they DON'T upload on MEGA) when MEGA offers the fastest download speeds - and it's the same for everyone, worldwide - I can get 10 MB/s on MEGA, while on other hosts like e.g; Anonfiles, I get only 500-800 kb/s. That's almost 19 times slower than MEGA...

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Someone upload this shit to MEGA, I can't be bothered downloading large files at 500-800 kb/s...

Don't know why people upload to any other file hosts (or when they DON'T upload on MEGA) when MEGA offers the fastest download speeds - and it's the same for everyone, worldwide - I can get 10 MB/s on MEGA, while on other hosts like e.g; Anonfiles, I get only 500-800 kb/s. That's almost 19 times slower than MEGA...
Usually you can count yourself lucky if MEGA links stay alive for more than a week.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Hotfix V 1.02
» Devlog
2 hours ago by ( )
Share this post:

Fixed: Day 7 Ada getting stuck on screen. She really didn't want to leave after you rescued her and her spicy memes, so I had to bribe her.

Fixed: Day 7 girl crashing the game when you speak to her who's next to Ada. She wanted Ada's spicy memes all to herself, and tried to crash the game.

Fixed: Typos in a couple of scenes. I suck at grammar.

P.S: For those asking about who my next game is starring, well finish the game and you can find a pleasant little scene in the dining room. Next update I'm probably going to be including an after credits scene if I'm feeling zesty.

Bolobo

Jan 7, 2018
Very enjoyable game, but it is extremely buggy. Currently stuck on after completing the masnion; Carol gets in the bath butthen just says she will release Claire when she gets back. That bugs out all people you should be assisting, locking the game entirely.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
is there actual sex in the spicy version?I haven't even played the normal one though.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
is there actual sex in the spicy version?I haven't even played the normal one though.
The Spicy version has about 60 scenes. Basically, these are extended scenes of the original, but there are also new ones. In particular, these scenes are in the nude. But for someone to be fucked there, there are few such scenes.

SullenMan

Aug 2, 2019
patreon is no longer available for some countries. because the USA is breaking the world economy.
(well, you know...let's shoot everyone in the foot and ourselves too...because Russians don't want to die to please america)

sooooo.... is there any way to get the patreon version bypassing the patreon?

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
The Spicy version has about 60 scenes. Basically, these are extended scenes of the original, but there are also new ones. In particular, these scenes are in the nude. But for someone to be fucked there, there are few such scenes.
There are few... but there are some right? Good to know.Thanks

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This needs a walkthrough, unless it is a bug that is preventing me from being able to click on anything to continue. I'm at the store, and the dude says "come talk to me once you've helped everyone", and I helped everyone, and he still says the same thing. I walked around town, clicked on other question marks and blinking asterisks and nothing happens.
I saw the link for a 1.02 hotfix, but the download button I find doesn't have a version number on it, s I am wondering if that is for 1.0 or 1.02.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
This needs a walkthrough, unless it is a bug that is preventing me from being able to click on anything to continue. I'm at the store, and the dude says "come talk to me once you've helped everyone", and I helped everyone, and he still says the same thing. I walked around town, clicked on other question marks and blinking asterisks and nothing happens.
I saw the link for a 1.02 hotfix, but the download button I find doesn't have a version number on it, s I am wondering if that is for 1.0 or 1.02.
This is either the full version (meaning fully game version 1.02) or for version 1.01.
But these updates are not for the Spicy version. Spicy version has not been updated yet. According to the author, the update will be released in early July.
If patch 1.02 weighs 712 MB, then this is a complete game. You can replace it with the old one or move the Save folder located in the www folder to the new version.

Reactions: FookU2
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes