Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Heya, quick question, does this game have any sex scene? I didn't see any tags related to it but maybe op forgot to update or idk...

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Armed with her ponytail and a lifetime of social awkwardness will she be able to find her brother and escape fuck him?
Apparently she won't, as there's no incest tag.

Oct 12, 2018
So is the creator ever gonna actually add nudity or any form of lesbian sex or sex in general to this? or is it always just gonna stay lukewarm lewd? i asked this before, the themes are perfect for it, i think the answer was "!yes eventually", just wanted to know if anything changed

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
does this game have any scenes ?
When you hit "New Game" it puts you directly into a scene gallery (weird choice from the dev lol) that presumably has all the h-scenes. So you can download for yourself and see everything the game has on offer immediately.

But, after skimming through the gallery and playing the game for an hour or so, it seems to be entirely soft-core lesbian bondage with zero nudity. The design philosophy is bit hard to understand. For instance, there's a scene with some girl who has a huge dildo in, but there are panties over it so I guess it still technically counts soft core? And, for some reason, the main character's bra will never EVER come off.

Why is there a big mansion filled with sex slave girls in full latex surrounded by whips and chains and shelves covered in sex toys of all descriptions, but in the CGs and status screen that bra has been laser welded to the main character's skin? The setting gives this overwhelming impression that all sorts of depraved debauched and extremely explicit sex stuff is happening all the time... just off screen. Or, put another way, the stuff in the background seems x-rated while what the player actually gets to see is only PG-13. It's very strange and not really what I look for from a game on this site.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
When you hit "New Game" it puts you directly into a scene gallery (weird choice from the dev lol) that presumably has all the h-scenes. So you can download for yourself and see everything the game has on offer immediately.

But, after skimming through the gallery and playing the game for an hour or so, it seems to be entirely soft-core lesbian bondage with zero nudity. The design philosophy is bit hard to understand. For instance, there's a scene with some girl who has a huge dildo in, but there are panties over it so I guess it still technically counts soft core? And, for some reason, the main character's bra will never EVER come off.

Why is there a big mansion filled with sex slave girls in full latex surrounded by whips and chains and shelves covered in sex toys of all descriptions, but in the CGs and status screen that bra has been laser welded to the main character's skin? The setting gives this overwhelming impression that all sorts of depraved debauched and extremely explicit sex stuff is happening all the time... just off screen. Or, put another way, the stuff in the background seems x-rated while what the player actually gets to see is only PG-13. It's very strange and not really what I look for from a game on this site.
They want money for this?

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Heya, quick question, does this game have any sex scene? I didn't see any tags related to it but maybe op forgot to update or idk...
Sex scenes? Not per the normal definition.

As for nudity / softcore, you've got:
  • Some BDSM bondage scenes for a lot of the girls with side boob / nipple, and in some cases frontal view boobs.
  • Some Claire bound up getting a forced BJ scene
  • Latex restraints with exposed boobs & pussy Claire
  • Bathtub implied oral between Claire & Eva

Reactions: Seyhtan31

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Why does this game seem like trial and error? I saw the twins for the second time and I just dislike the game so far. It's just don't step here, sometimes there's an indicator, other times not, also your view gets obstructed by darkness. It's just an exercise in frustration so far.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Sex scenes? Not per the normal definition.

As for nudity / softcore, you've got:
  • Some BDSM bondage scenes for a lot of the girls with side boob / nipple, and in some cases frontal view boobs.
  • Some Claire bound up getting a forced BJ scene
  • Latex restraints with exposed boobs & pussy Claire
  • Bathtub implied oral between Claire & Eva
i see, thanks man!

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
I've been thinking about starting to play RE games, starting with RE2 (Claire sounds like the most interesting MC for me). So why would I not start familiarizing myself to the subject matter with some quality adult entertainment?

AKA101

May 11, 2017
I've been thinking about starting to play RE games, starting with RE2 (Claire sounds like the most interesting MC for me). So why would I not start familiarizing myself to the subject matter with some quality adult entertainment?
Or you can mod original if you are on PC lol

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes