BondcoInc

Oct 11, 2018
Hey guys just wanna get caught up on the messages.

1.) I'm working on fixing all the bugs, so just bare with me. My work schedule is pretty hectic being a medical professional in a city hospital in new york. but I'm plucking away at it!

2.) The game will be free, I release an updated free version every 3 months on itchio. The adult version will be Patreon only.

3.) I'm working on a walkthrough so it will make it easier for you guys. However it's at the bottom of the work log at the moment.

Reactions: C4dn3

hiro4san

May 3, 2020
Hey guys just wanna get caught up on the messages.

1.) I'm working on fixing all the bugs, so just bare with me. My work schedule is pretty hectic being a medical professional in a city hospital in new york. but I'm plucking away at it!

2.) The game will be free, I release an updated free version every 3 months on itchio. The adult version will be Patreon only.

3.) I'm working on a walkthrough so it will make it easier for you guys. However it's at the bottom of the work log at the moment.
Is hostage hotel still on hold?

Oct 31, 2019
That feels a bit contradictory. If the public game doesn't have any of the sex scenes, then it's not really "free." I'm not trying to sound entitled, and obviously this is your project and you can create it however you like. But while it's completely understandable if you want to keep a smuttier version behind a paywall, it means the the full version of the game won't be free.

BondcoInc

Oct 11, 2018
That feels a bit contradictory. If the public game doesn't have any of the sex scenes, then it's not really "free." I'm not trying to sound entitled, and obviously this is your project and you can create it however you like. But while it's completely understandable if you want to keep a smuttier version behind a paywall, it means the the full version of the game won't be free.
Thats a fair point. I think it's better to say I'll be labeling it differently more like a DLC.

Reactions: spamredirect10

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
Most peoples bug when they cant get back to the residential district is becuase of map 57
Looking at it there is a bug in Map 57 where the transfer takes you to Apartment day 2 instead of Day 4
If you rename the txt file attached to a json and replace the map 57 it should fix that issue
Alternatively do not go back up into carols bedroom untill you have completed day 4

If you've saved since warping yourself back a day this wont fix your save

Last edited:

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
actually going through it, there's several more i cannot be bothered to edit out. Provided you follow the correct sequence you can get to the end of the content just fine.

The issue here is tht the author is lifting the map set from each day to day and trying to edit the events to fit. This on the surface sounds like the faster process. However in actuality your starting on an already buggy incorrect event stack and need to both fix them and write the new content. which makes alot more work in the long run and leads you to this point.

My humble suggestion copy and paste the map stack day to day but delete all events except the lighting effects. This will feel like your re-creating work but from a time perspective it isn't and you'll introduce way less bugs.
I also saw your starting to merge day map stacks (day 3/4, day 6/7) this means more switch and variable tracking is required to make em work. which is where ur switches between the apartments and gas station are falling down a little.

sometimes things that feel like shortcuts inevitably cost more time
there is a term for the above two points in the common pitfalls of game development but the name escapes me.

its a great game with a fun concept thts very rare here. so hopefully you'll take this as i intended (constructive feedback0

keep up the good work and also maybe get urself a beta tester. i've found atleast 6 incorrectly setup map transfers, 2 variable trackers and 4 switches that are incorrectly setup and i only played through once.

Also give the player hints :ROFLMAO: i had to check the map events to find the key under the rock, id have never clicked on it:ROFLMAO:
res.png

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
Just started playing and I'm already stuck :)
Can't find the blue candy I'm supposed to give to a customer in the store.
Help anybody?

nekpek

Mar 30, 2019
I assume
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its the end content for the current version [0-81]
I mean I can still walk around and interact with the bed and the bot but the image won't get removed.
I did get a message saying end of the demo content, which is what I believe this version to be

waftyshoof

Nov 5, 2017
Does anybody know where the exact location of the "mean woman" is? i'm kinda done checking every nook n cranny to find where she might be. (for those who need more info: i mean the woman, who gave you a location mark after you tried to fed the cat.)

waftyshoof

Nov 5, 2017
i dont think that was implemented, atleast it definetly didnt appear to be in the code
oh, because someone commented on itch.io that they were not able to continue further after they did all the things on that day and he/she mentioned to find that person on day 4 at an alley. that's why i asked if anyone was aware of it on here. maybe he/she was a patreon and got a much further version.

vickky

Oct 8, 2019
I was stuck,when I got the VHS tape,it said I need sleep till tomorrow to save Jill, but I cant sleep,I click Paige,only found her was tied up by the rob,I go to Jill's, it said I better come back tomorrow.Anyone help me?

• Sad
Reactions: Wooloomooloo
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes