francisdrake

Feb 21, 2019
Seems to start halfway into the story and after the group chat scene I'm stuck with 2 characters overlaying my screen even after I go to sleep for the night.

Reactions: bobthemail321

Trashman94

Dec 6, 2018
This is one buggy as fuck mess. If you leave the gas station it completely hits different flags, reentering the gas station area makes it start a new (uncompletable) questline, the actual lab section snaps in half as the character model gets stuck between tiles during a cutscene movement thus rendering further progress impossible, and so much more. This shit needs polishing on the backend, but once it's in a playable state where shit works proper I'd love to get back into it.

BondcoInc

Oct 11, 2018
Hey guys thanks for playing! I'm the dev so if you got any questions I'd be more than happy to reply. For those asking about adult scenes I have plenty planned. And for the bugs I've gotten multiple reports and plan on going on crushing them out by next update.

BondcoInc

Oct 11, 2018
Any tentacles planned for this?
Yup there will be quite a few tentacle scenes.

This is one buggy as fuck mess. If you leave the gas station it completely hits different flags, reentering the gas station area makes it start a new (uncompletable) questline, the actual lab section snaps in half as the character model gets stuck between tiles during a cutscene movement thus rendering further progress impossible, and so much more. This shit needs polishing on the backend, but once it's in a playable state where shit works proper I'd love to get back into it.
I really did break the game with the last 2 updates haha. In the next update I will be fixing a lot of bugs, I've got quite the work cut out for me!

"... will she be able to find her brother and escape or become a slave to some kinky opportunists?"

Why not both?
that would be a nice change/twist from ALL the other games - a hardcore heroine who pushes through and wins but still reverts to her submissive side *for* her dom (and only her dom - because she *chooses* to and that makes them happy).
Well I am a fan of happy endings ;)

Oct 12, 2018
Yup there will be quite a few tentacle scenes.

I really did break the game with the last 2 updates haha. In the next update I will be fixing a lot of bugs, I've got quite the work cut out for me!

Well I am a fan of happy endings ;)

question, sinc ethe game breaks due to flag shenanigans and i know how rpg maker works ,wouldnt it be better to just keep releasing all days that already exist and work, and have an npc that skips you to a day, which sets all the flags that you need so they cant multitrgger?

will there be more sexual oriented bad endings? aside the sister ones i mean, that one sucked.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Have you read the rules?

Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

Instead of your near harassment of BondcoInc , if you feel something is in violation of this rule... contact a mod. As the rules ask you to...

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

Trashman94

Dec 6, 2018
I don't mean to come off as overly harsh, this is only frustrating because I enjoy what's here but the bugs cold stop me like a sack of bricks. You keep polishing this thing, I'll keep checkin' back. Godspeed, man.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Have you read the rules?

Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

Instead of your near harassment of BondcoInc , if you feel something is in violation of this rule... contact a mod. As the rules ask you to...
I would agree if I could figure out where he mentions anything to do with rule 7, which definitely does not apply to this game as they are not only not depicted as underage or looking underage, but are listed as in college, which underage characters would not be in.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes