BondcoInc

Oct 11, 2018
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasUltraLighting.js:397:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1367:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Press F5 to restart the game.
That's usually due to outdated graphics card drivers. Double check your drivers are up to date and if you update them it should work!

I don't mean to come off as overly harsh, this is only frustrating because I enjoy what's here but the bugs cold stop me like a sack of bricks. You keep polishing this thing, I'll keep checkin' back. Godspeed, man.
It's ok the critique is very useful in making the game better! I'm working pretty hard on fixing bugs over the next 2 patches. Just list any you see and I'll knock them out :)

I got stuck after Paige shouted. is this a known bug?

It is, it's just a dumb glitch with movement. Examine Frankies cell FIRST with the key and it'll work. I'll have that glitch fixed in the next update

question, sinc ethe game breaks due to flag shenanigans and i know how rpg maker works ,wouldnt it be better to just keep releasing all days that already exist and work, and have an npc that skips you to a day, which sets all the flags that you need so they cant multitrgger?

will there be more sexual oriented bad endings? aside the sister ones i mean, that one sucked.
There will be! Pretty much every scene you see with Claire right now also has an adult ending variant.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I would agree if I could figure out where he mentions anything to do with rule 7, which definitely does not apply to this game as they are not only not depicted as underage or looking underage, but are listed as in college, which underage characters would not be in.
Thats exactly what I was saying. You literally repeated what I said. I was just telling this guy to stop harassing the dev and follow the rules. It seems to have worked...

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thats exactly what I was saying. You literally repeated what I said. I was just telling this guy to stop harassing the dev and follow the rules. It seems to have worked...
I said I would agree, but your points regarding rule 7 were not valid as nothing to do with it was even mentioned before you said that. All he said was "what?" and he had not commented before that.

Reactions: TheByQ and cakeny

BondcoInc

Oct 11, 2018
I said I would agree, but your points regarding rule 7 were not valid as nothing to do with it was even mentioned before you said that. All he said was "what?" and he had not commented before that.
The message had been removed, but the issue has been settled. Lets just go and enjoy some kinky games now ;)

Warrior2853

Jul 10, 2020
looks very interesting, if this is still being developed I recommend adding a way to be both a slave and still being able to complete the game, then in the end it shows her living her new life as a slave since her only request was to save her brother. basically this would create the tg multiple endings.

Mar 28, 2017
I have this game watched for whenever it gets down the road of development, I'm a sucker for this type of female protag sub game. I'll be sure to drop a review when it gets around midway

Reactions: BimboSlutCD

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Interesting, I wait for a feedback that the bugs have been ironed out, then I'll definitely try it. Thanks.

Rouge

May 2, 2017
Seems to start halfway into the story and after the group chat scene I'm stuck with 2 characters overlaying my screen even after I go to sleep for the night.
For a quick fix find an older version and play it first, then move the saves to 0.8.... at least that's my idea, trying it now the public one of the author's site doesn't go far enough to bypass the two girls getting stuck on your screen. Otherwise just need to wait for it to be fixed.

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
"... will she be able to find her brother and escape or become a slave to some kinky opportunists?"

Why not both?
that would be a nice change/twist from ALL the other games - a hardcore heroine who pushes through and wins but still reverts to her submissive side *for* her dom (and only her dom - because she *chooses* to and that makes them happy).
Try out Melty's Quest then, You can make the heroine a hardcore slut AND save the world.

xXUwUXx

May 12, 2020
I sure hope the sex content isn't locked behind some defeat scenes, that would be lame, I really dislike games that lock the fun stuff behind defeat/lose punish mechanic, playing games should be about rewarding.

Reactions: anime66 and Xhin

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
Damn, those teenagers look pretty beautiful. :love:
And thats the Problem in my eyes. None of this Girls look adult. The Body, the Outfits, the Artstyle. It looks like the perfect game for pedophile .
And thats sad because i am Interested . I know there are people out there who like this. I am not.
If nothings changes on that Girls i wish you Luck with that but i am out.

Lermo

Aug 6, 2018
so this game is quite fun but from what i understand we only have the chance to download the demo (day1-2) or this version that starts in the middle of nowhere and is randomly bringing the player to different events on different days depending on what you do ingame. (Plus at one point CG is always freezeing on screen)
as a player that really likes to follow a story this version here is a complete desaster. but the demo got me intrigued enough to keep my eyes on this project.

Jan 10, 2018
Wow, people weren't kidding about the bugs. It seems that you start on the last day, and following that lead to an "end of demo" message, but... Checking the bathroom tossed me onto day 4 instead, which lead into day 5 except if you talk to Carol again after talking to Paige, which puts you back on Day 2's job? Do I have that right?

Needless to say, I thoroughly confused by the end. Or would it be better to say by the middle, in this case?

(The content I played was pretty cute, though! Well, mostly. Not really a fan of tongue-washing panties. Most everything else was, though! Looking forward to playing the fixed version!)

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes