BondcoInc

Oct 11, 2018
so this game is quite fun but from what i understand we only have the chance to download the demo (day1-2) or this version that starts in the middle of nowhere and is randomly bringing the player to different events on different days depending on what you do ingame. (Plus at one point CG is always freezeing on screen)
as a player that really likes to follow a story this version here is a complete desaster. but the demo got me intrigued enough to keep my eyes on this project.

I have so many bugs I've gotta fix with the upcoming updates, however I'll have those fixed soo!

I sure hope the sex content isn't locked behind some defeat scenes, that would be lame, I really dislike games that lock the fun stuff behind defeat/lose punish mechanic, playing games should be about rewarding.
Most of the sex scenes will have both a defeat and longer non-defeat version :)

Wow, people weren't kidding about the bugs. It seems that you start on the last day, and following that lead to an "end of demo" message, but... Checking the bathroom tossed me onto day 4 instead, which lead into day 5 except if you talk to Carol again after talking to Paige, which puts you back on Day 2's job? Do I have that right?

Needless to say, I thoroughly confused by the end. Or would it be better to say by the middle, in this case?

(The content I played was pretty cute, though! Well, mostly. Not really a fan of tongue-washing panties. Most everything else was, though! Looking forward to playing the fixed version!)
Yeah it looks like I screwed with the day flags. That will be patched up soon, sorry about that!

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Does it have sex scenes in it this time? When it first showed up, it had none unless you paid for them.

Last edited:

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
It WOULD be a good game with adult women. Just my opinion.
I don't know... The head/body ratio is a bit to big for adult, but it's maybe because of manga style of the characters. And it's not because a girl has boobs under F cup or don't have an ass as big as a truck that she's underage. When art style is minimalist then there is a tendency to see what we want to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: BondcoInc

The_Shadows

Jul 15, 2017
Still seems buggy. I can't help one of the customers since I can't get pumpkin juice from storage room. Snacks and cold goods don't work.

Oct 31, 2019
This game frustrates me, because it's so close to being my favourite lewd game of all time. The kinks and fetishes are right up my alley, and the smut in general is top notch. However, in my opinion the horror theme is too much of an uncomfortable contrast. I can't really get into the mood of a fun and sexy bondage adventure when you walk outside and see a bunch of bloody corpses everywhere. It just kills the mood a bit too much. On top of that, the need to constantly save or be hit with a bad end out of nowhere can get a little frustrating. Although I didn't mind the bugs as much as some people, you'll definitely run into them.

Does anybody know if this game will be free in its entirety? The patreon site is a little unclear about what you can get from subscribing, and it pains me to say that the game is certainly not worth $5 per month.

Body_Hunter

Sep 30, 2018
does anyone has a clue shat do to with the circular and the other slot in the basement when searching for the mom of the twins?

hurulian

Feb 20, 2019
I have a bug, during day 4 i cannot access the residential district after helping everyone, so i can't meet Annette for the babysitting. And if i start at day 5 i have event of day 4 mixed(the talk in the kitchen and the chocolate monster).

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes