LoveFlandre

Feb 5, 2018
I was stuck,when I got the VHS tape,it said I need sleep till tomorrow to save Jill, but I cant sleep,I click Paige,only found her was tied up by the rob,I go to Jill's, it said I better come back tomorrow.Anyone help me?
I'm stuck at the end of day 2 too no idea what i have to do

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I was stuck,when I got the VHS tape,it said I need sleep till tomorrow to save Jill, but I cant sleep,I click Paige,only found her was tied up by the rob,I go to Jill's, it said I better come back tomorrow.Anyone help me?
I have the exact same issue. Any solution, anyone...?

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
I have the exact same issue. Any solution, anyone...?
You need to take a flashlight and go to the backyard (or whatever it is HZ).
Then you need to go to the car and press the action button in a certain place and after the scene you can go back and sleep.

PS: In the previous message I asked for saves for day 5. It was version 0.8 In 0.81, you can immediately move on the 5th day, so all the rules. In general, I will wait for the next version. In general, I want to translate the game into my language. I even started translating version 0.8. But I decided to wait for the final one.

vickky

Oct 8, 2019
You need to take a flashlight and go to the backyard (or whatever it is HZ).
Then you need to go to the car and press the action button in a certain place and after the scene you can go back and sleep.

PS: In the previous message I asked for saves for day 5. It was version 0.8 In 0.81, you can immediately move on the 5th day, so all the rules. In general, I will wait for the next version. In general, I want to translate the game into my language. I even started translating version 0.8. But I decided to wait for the final one.
I try all cars I can found but nothing happen....

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Lovely game, the art is pleasant all the time. I feared it'd be entirely sfw like some other bondage themed works but it even has bare nipples and depictions of dildos. What more can you ask. And it even has incest element. Everyone is 18 unfortunately.

There's some odd design decisions that seem to be there purely to adhere to a theme by force.
The clothes disappearing trough magic while someone is restrained, why not have them strip first if thats the goal?
The "hit trap -> cloth disappears -> you become restrained -> game over" is nonsensical.
Mc has hands restrained prior to being told to do things that involve using hands a lot.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Nice work!

Anyone who's played all the versions so far: did the tentacle content get added?
1. Removed because the version is still old and seems to have an impenetrable bug.
2. I no longer have access to Residents of Evilville. For financial reasons, I am no longer a Bondco Inc subscriber on Patreon.
The next version should be out soon.
Also, the author promised an adult version. Available with the release of the final version on Patreon for 10$

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
1. Removed because the version is still old and seems to have an impenetrable bug.
2. I no longer have access to Residents of Evilville. For financial reasons, I am no longer a Bondco Inc subscriber on Patreon.
The next version should be out soon.
Also, the author promised an adult version. Available with the release of the final version on Patreon for 10$
can someone repost 0.86? previons link deleted
I restored the link but version 0.86. Not 0.87

Maybe someone has already added topics to the header.

Reactions: James Eveleth
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes