sergiodark666

Apr 12, 2020
this always happens when I start the game. What do I do?

Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (KhasUltraLighting.js:397:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2339:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1822:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1811:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (KhasCore.js:126:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1802:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1367:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

Press F5 to restart the game.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
What's the point of talking? He has a much newer version on Patreon than here. Apparently there are no people subscribed to Patreon here.

antoniodrack

Nov 14, 2020
Tengo un problema con un error, los personajes permanecen en la pantalla después de las cinemáticas y es muy molesto / imposible interpretar a alguien que pueda resolver ese problema.

I have a problem with a bug, characters remain on screen after cutscenes and it is very annoying / impossible to play someone who can solve that problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
I repeat that this is an older version. New on Patreon. From what I can suggest it is not to use old saves. Perhaps this is the problem. But hardly anyone can help as the version of the game is old.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
Recently I tried a new project from this author. Looks complete although it may add something new:

I personally gave this project 5 out of 5 or 10 out of 10. Competent compatibility of a good storyline with bondage. This project has it all. And immediately evokes 3 vectors of emotions:
Pleasure.
Empathy.
Voltage.
A very good story. And from those games where there are no bad characters and villains.

Jul 5, 2018
major bug at the beginning of day six right after you rescue eva carol's standing picture gets stuck and obscures a third of the screen makes the game unplayable. I can't attach the save directly so a drive link to it. This can however be bypassed by starting a new game then talking to the npc to skip to day 6.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2018
I'm lost i'm on day 7 she says to go to the back when i'm ready but whenever i try it says that i don't need to go back there right now. how do i progress?

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
this REALLY, REALLY needs a walkthrough. Like holy shit I am so lost in the mansion, I can't open one door, the MC keeps saying ''It's a door like in the horror movies!'' Some shit like that, I can't open it. I have two antlers, I have pretty much all I can think of, checked almost everything erxcept the ones with traps... Still nothing.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
this REALLY, REALLY needs a walkthrough. Like holy shit I am so lost in the mansion, I can't open one door, the MC keeps saying ''It's a door like in the horror movies!'' Some shit like that, I can't open it. I have two antlers, I have pretty much all I can think of, checked almost everything erxcept the ones with traps... Still nothing.
Put the antlers on the deer head.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
... Aaaaaand now I am stuck again. Ava is on a box tied up, Paige is tied up in her room, can't seem to find anything else to do and I can't sleep.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Put the antlers on the deer head.
I am not a native english speaker so I was confused as fuck. I didn't even know what an antler was, then I just randomly started clicking every object and eventually figured it out LOL

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
1654087236713.png

2022-06-01
v1.0

This is version 1.0, almost all the scenes are different from anything on youtube. Changed a lot of things around for this one.

- -

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes