4.10 star(s) 22 Votes

Axvz

Mar 25, 2021
Okay, I've got few questions:
1) Can I play it through as a pure lesbian (if "mandatory tentacle scene" doesn't count. Also I mean mc only, really don't care if other females get banged, unless they're mcs love interest or something like this)?
2) What are the endings?
3) How much fun is autochess part?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ok, I'm confused. What got added to this game?

Last time I checked, it was already complete, had endings and everything.

What was added? It doesn't look like we have a full changelog.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
is there an all scenes unlocker?
try this
Gallery Open cheats.

Option 1 : replace Assembly-CSharp.dll file. (version 1.0 only)
Make a backup ResistTheSuccubus_TheEndOfTheFemaleKnight_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll file.
Extract attached file to ResistTheSuccubus_TheEndOfTheFemaleKnight_Data\Managed\ folder. (overwrite)

Option 2 : BepInEx plugin file.
If you using BepinEx, just extract attached file(ResistTheSuccubus_gallery.dll) and put it to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.

BepinEx plugin file will work on next updated game.

Those two options are don't touch the save file.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Hm... Unless there's some other update that isn't tracked there, it honestly doesn't seem like it's worth replaying the game, at least for me. The succubus-knight extra story doesn't look that interesting to me, and they didn't add that much to the gameplay. In particular, it doesn't seem like they added a top-tier archer class unit, or did anything in general to change the "knight-master-race" play-style.

Ah well, if they do keep updating this, maybe it'll be worth replaying in another year or something. XD

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ResistTheSuccubusTheEndOfTheFemaleKnight-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nemesis Navro

Dec 1, 2018
Ok, there's a bug that when you get to the rewards screen you can spam space to get duplicate rewards. I haven't tried in what specific condition it occurs but it's certainly after clicking 'Next' to show your rewards.

EDIT: Ok, what you do is when it shows you bank income (the first notification) you spam space and then you click to proceed

EDIT 2: I lost the game because I got too much lust haha. You can see how many times you triggered this by your lust counter; it increases as you're pressing space.
1722142549616.png

Last edited:
Jul 11, 2019
Okay, I've got few questions:
1) Can I play it through as a pure lesbian (if "mandatory tentacle scene" doesn't count. Also I mean mc only, really don't care if other females get banged, unless they're mcs love interest or something like this)?
2) What are the endings?
3) How much fun is autochess part?
1) Yes to a 99% degree. You can decline any het encounters by just saying no.
You might take a penalty to a particular (male) unit for doing it, but it's not gamebreaking unless you really want to field that one unit.

2) I've encountered two, and I know there is at least one more.

3) Being a very subjective question and all, your milage may vary.
I find it nice on a casual "turn off my brain" basis where I wanna kill some time without putting in much effort, or if I wanna engage with something while primarily focusing on something else. For example if I'm roleplaying via text and want something to do between posts, this game can be good for that kind of low-demand busywork.

Reactions: Axvz
4.10 star(s) 22 Votes