• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Dragonbite

Aug 27, 2017
I'm a little confused on how to upgrade units. Do I need multiples of the same char/unit to upgrade their star tier?

Edit: Nvm. Figured out I need 3 of the same unit. But are units restricted to a certain star tier? Like blue can't be more than 2?

Last edited:

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I don't understand, what are supposed to be those "items" that you get if you give up or lose? One looks like a parchment and the other like a soul, looks like depending how many days you survived you get more, but when you start a new game looks like that affects nothing and those "items" are worthless. I find it really confusing, what they do? They really do something? And why the game doesn't explain you anything about them?

tzydekki

Jun 11, 2021
I don't understand, what are supposed to be those "items" that you get if you give up or lose? One looks like a parchment and the other like a soul, looks like depending how many days you survived you get more, but when you start a new game looks like that affects nothing and those "items" are worthless. I find it really confusing, what they do? They really do something? And why the game doesn't explain you anything about them?
Check out the main menu of the game, and check out OpenReels and SwitchKills. Theres parchments you can open to get free skills and whatsoever.

Reactions: Luckzor

ThePixelBrit

Mar 15, 2020
A really nice looking game and a great concept but a few suggestions:
- Remove (or at least improve) the god awful RNG element to unity availability. It's a run killer in early game
- While auto-chess element is fine maybe include the ability to direct your forces so all your AI units don't focus on the same tank while 4 others flank and wipe your entire group one unit at a time
- Maybe some support spells, you're on a castle after all. Give the ability to launch an arrow volley or something instead of just waiting for the round to end.

Beyond that a great game, will watch to see how it develops.

ramius

Mar 9, 2018
i hate the RNG with passion, doing prostitution is the only way i can beat this game so far

chaste is hell

AllYouCanFapp

Aug 5, 2019
beat the game 3 out of 3 times
always managed to get full evotowards the end
still no clue what the souls are for
i did however use the parchments for a few upgrades
sadly only CG with no animations and quite a few typos

EDIT: You can go to "not owned in the"Switch Skills" Menu and purchaseskills you dont own yet.

Last edited:

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
i hate the RNG with passion, doing prostitution is the only way i can beat this game so far

chaste is hell
yeah especially when they start sending those demolisher guy that deal 100 damage every attack and then they send even more HP BAG unit while in the mean time you only have like 5 or 6 or less that are probably 1 3 stars and full of 2 star or just full 2 stars with a mix of white and blue

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... This was an ok time-waster, I guess. It's more of an auto-chess game with hentai tacked on than a proper hentai-game, but it's not the worst idea I've seen.

That said, the RNG for unit acquisition is absolutely horrible and the skills you can pick to make your runs easier aren't particularly interesting for the most part. It doesn't help that the various units in the various rarities tend to vary way too much in terms of how useful they can be.

Like. The knight-boy you start with has surprising staying power, as at 3-stars he's a decent tank even in the late-game, especially if you make a 5-knight team so he benefits from fuck-tons of shield and some damage reduction... And you kind of DO want to make a heavy knight team, because Knights also have Dahl, which is very useful, and Anno, who is simply busted to the point where only Annabel equals her.

Unfortunately, the "Archer" class doesn't have a max rarity unit, and most of their units are pretty meh anyway. On top of that, the warrior max-rarity unit, Sana, is complete garbage, so building up a warrior team with a demi-human focus doesn't work out very well compared to the Human+Elf knight focus combo with a couple of mages, including Annabel for the freeze.

Used this team in Endless mode and reached Day79 without any particularly intelligent use of tactics.

As for the True ending...

The fact that you get a 45% increase to enemy HP and Attack, when the enemy already spams damage sponges in the last 10 days, is torture. It was pure dumb luck that allowed me to get it as quickly as I did. Not being able to use prostitution and getting increased Lust, which means more gold spent on prayers, was already bad enough...

Thank fuck for Anno and her ludicrous AoE. If I hadn't lucked into getting a 2-star version of her and an Annabel for the freeze, there's no way I'd have made it so fast. I don't want to know how many repeats I'd have needed to get all the stars to align properly....

JangleJim

Nov 25, 2018
Issue with launching in ultrawide. The settings button is offscreen and I could not find a config file to change.

To fix resolution issues, create a shortcut and add -screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080 in the target line after what is currently there.

Example:

"C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\Resist the succubus—The end of the female Knight\ResistTheSuccubus_TheEndOfTheFemaleKnight.exe" -screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080

Can change the resolution to what you want.
I don't understand. What am I adding this line of text to? What target line? Rename the shortcut?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes