4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
What the fuck is wrong with game developers, why the fuck hasn't ANYONE made a good single player TFT clone yet? It's been YEARS, I've tried all the autobattler shit that's been put out, and it's STILL an H game here that has the best actual single player autobattler gameplay. And it's not even very diverse, there's basically only 3 good builds, yet still no one's made a comparably good autobattler

This game is really good and Celine is a beautiful woman

Reactions: sbarabaus

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
What the fuck is wrong with game developers, why the fuck hasn't ANYONE made a good single player TFT clone yet? It's been YEARS, I've tried all the autobattler shit that's been put out, and it's STILL an H game here that has the best actual single player autobattler gameplay. And it's not even very diverse, there's basically only 3 good builds, yet still no one's made a comparably good autobattler

TFT? H game? Which game(s) are you talking about?
EDIT: Nevermind, I mixed up name of games, realized after checking first page.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016

There is For the Queen if you want another auto-battler but the format is a bit diffrent in that game than this game which is more defense and management oriented.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
No real disrespect to good games like The Last Flame and Hadean Tactics etc, but they're just not what I'm looking for. Resist the Succubus is the perfect amount of management (actually maybe I'd prefer even a little more management)

I literally just want to play TFT in single player mode, and this game is closest to that. I don't want innovation and autobattlers doing things in different ways, I want the same thing I've done

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
No real disrespect to good games like The Last Flame and Hadean Tactics etc, but they're just not what I'm looking for. Resist the Succubus is the perfect amount of management (actually maybe I'd prefer even a little more management)

I literally just want to play TFT in single player mode, and this game is closest to that. I don't want innovation and autobattlers doing things in different ways, I want the same thing I've done
Maybe try Monster Monpiece or Vivid Knight(has nude mod), kind of scratches that itch.

Parjana

Feb 19, 2022
RE: Management games, I tried out Vivid knight recently and found it very superficial almost? It takes so long to get to a point where the game is actually challenging and once you get there, through all that slog that is unlocking paths, it's almost like the challenge doesn't have any depth. I feel my eyes glazing over just clicking symbols, rather than really strategizing or thinking about my team composition that much, because raw numbers matter so much more than any strategy.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I tried out Vivid knight recently and found it very superficial almost?
The Character Building and Resource Management is fine. It pretty much tells you what you are going to get as rewards so you can plan ahead.
As for the difficulty this kind of games does tend to feel easy if you know what you are doing, you just have to wait for the Challenge starts matching your Skill. Not sure if there is a New Game+ or Harder Difficulties as I haven't played that far ahead.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes