4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

CoronaClusterHopper

Feb 20, 2021
Does anyone know how to unlock the missing CGs? And how to unlock the "Bad Ending 1, 3"? I intentionally lose the game by reaching max lust and letting the wall break and I saw the endings + CGs as well but I haven't unlocked it.

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
all your missing CG is from bad endings 1 and 3
the 3 bad ending conditions are lust 100, confidence 0 and wall 0 (i don't remember which ones are 1 and 3)

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
v1.0.4
Build 9482513

Update
View attachment 2035507
  • Added some live2d animations (we will add more in the future patch)
  • Reworked the English translation.
  • Changed the skill effect of Donate
    Before change: Spend 3000 gold coins, grant friendly units 5% damage reduction for 1 turn (can be stacked).
    After change: Spend 3000 gold coins, grant friendly units 5% more Attack Damage for 6 turns (can be stacked).
    Donate is designed for the endgame of endless mode that players can enhance their units when they have enough gold coins. However, it was too weak and confused many players. So we decided to empower this skill.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.
We are still working on new live2d animations and new stories, a new skill system is also on the schedule!
We really appreciate your patience and support!

DOWNLOAD

There are no official patch notes available for this build.

An update was detected, but we have no official patch notes for it besides the list of changed files in 1 depot.
  • Modified – ResistTheSuccubus_TheEndOfTheFemaleKnight_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll (+3.00 KiB)
  • Modified – ResistTheSuccubus_TheEndOfTheFemaleKnight_Data/Plugins/x86/lib_burst_generated.dll
  • Modified – ResistTheSuccubus_TheEndOfTheFemaleKnight_Data/Plugins/x86/lib_burst_generated.txt
  • Modified – ResistTheSuccubus_TheEndOfTheFemaleKnight_Data/globalgamemanagers
  • Modified – ResistTheSuccubus_TheEndOfTheFemaleKnight_Data/globalgamemanagers.assets
  • Modified – ResistTheSuccubus_TheEndOfTheFemaleKnight_Data/level0 (+5.33 KiB)
  • Modified – ResistTheSuccubus_TheEndOfTheFemaleKnight_Data/resources.assets
  • Modified – ResistTheSuccubus_TheEndOfTheFemaleKnight_Data/sharedassets0.assets (+4.30 KiB)
  • Modified – ResistTheSuccubus_TheEndOfTheFemaleKnight_Data/sharedassets0.assets.resS (+165.95 KiB)
  • Modified – ResistTheSuccubus_TheEndOfTheFemaleKnight_Data/StreamingAssets/noloveassetbundleaudioclip (+437.46 MiB)
  • Manifest ID changed –
TESS.jpg
DOWNLOAD

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
The gameplay is curious, but the trouble with the scenes. For prostitution (especially!) and units, could do more scenes, then the endless mode would make a lot of sense.

Kirikaru

Dec 13, 2018
Reached level 79 in endless mode. I went full Orc with Warriors and ran all skills that increase my max Lust and the Path of the Succubus with Prostitution. The Skill for the Warriors is a pain in the *** to activate though.

artNameOrNum

Jun 30, 2021
Anyone try full Star Guardian comp?
I guess you mean 3-star team with 5-knight/paladin bonus? The knights are durable, but also weak after the shield broken, it may get through 90-100 rounds in endless mode.
A past post has recommended mage+fairy, aiming at endlessly freezing the enemies.

lustedmoogle

Sep 20, 2021
Was doing well on endless, but got bored and decided to see what the optimal number of Julias was... but my dps units evaporated to the archers on this wave before they got shielded. Then things spiraled out of control:

Julias.PNG

Exponential shield, without enough damage to kill things. Game slowly grinded to a halt. Was about 1 fp(30)s at that point.

Fitting I broke it on day 69. :sneaky:

Left it for about a half hour but it never crashed, just got slower and slower and slower.

Reactions: sageproduct

Dragon4403

Aug 2, 2018
can someone get

REGULAR UPDATE
POSTED
Mon, December 19, 2022

Welcome to Resist the Succubus version 1.11!

Welcome to Resist the Succubus version 1.11! In this update there are a lot of changes to the game skills and character balances - adding new skills, reworking some units, and various bug fixes! We hope this will enhance the game experience!

Skill changes
  1. New skill: Market Economy (Rarity: Orange)
    For each unit sold, the attack of the [Human] unit will increase by 1% permanently.
  2. New skill: Everlasting (Rarity: Orange)
    For each allied [Demi-Human] dies, you gain an Ancestral Spirit, when Ancestral Spirits accumulated to 2, you can use this skill to make friendly Demi-Human gain 5% attack in this turn.
  3. Skills rework:
    Cost Saving (old): Obtain 1000 gold coins while the city walls get weakened, which will lost 2 points of endurance when the battle is lost.
    Cost Saving (New): Sell 3 units in one turn to gain an additional 100 gold.
    Gaining gold by sacrificing defense was fun to play with, but there were a bit too many of these types of skills and we decided to rework Cost Saving.
  4. Skills rework: Wall Removal
    Wall Removal (Old): Lower the walls' durability to 1 point. You will gain 500 gold coins every time you lose 1 point of Durality.
    Wall Removal (New): Lower the walls' durability by 1, gain 300 gold.
  5. Skills rework: Physical Limitation
    Physical Limitation (Old): The first time your Lust reaches the upper limit, you won't lose. If Lust is more than 90 points, for every point exceeded, Allied Archers will gain 1% of the Spell Drain.
    Physical Limitation (New):The first time your Lust reaches the upper limit, you won't lose. If Lust is more than 90 points, for every point exceeded, Allied Archers will gain 0.25% of Attack Speed.
    Spell Drain is not in line with the image of the archer, so we decided to replace it with attack speed.
  6. Skills rework: Urgent Enhancement
    Urgent Enhancement (Old): Hope is reduced by 10 points. The city walls will not be damaged due to lost battles within today.
    Urgent Enhancement (New): The city walls will not be damaged due to lost battles within today.
Units reballance
  • Rose:
    Skill effect range: 3 yards->5 yards.
    New passive: Gain 1% Spell Drain for each 1% attack speed bonus.

Bug fixes
  1. Fixed the problem that Celine's voice volume is too loud.
  2. Fixed the problem that live2d will appear in the interface that should not appear.
  3. Other text bugs that may affect the player's game experience.

Dragon4403

Aug 2, 2018
v1.0.4
Build 9482513

Update
View attachment 2035507
  • Added some live2d animations (we will add more in the future patch)
  • Reworked the English translation.
  • Changed the skill effect of Donate
    Before change: Spend 3000 gold coins, grant friendly units 5% damage reduction for 1 turn (can be stacked).
    After change: Spend 3000 gold coins, grant friendly units 5% more Attack Damage for 6 turns (can be stacked).
    Donate is designed for the endgame of endless mode that players can enhance their units when they have enough gold coins. However, it was too weak and confused many players. So we decided to empower this skill.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.
We are still working on new live2d animations and new stories, a new skill system is also on the schedule!
We really appreciate your patience and support!

DOWNLOAD

can you get the new update please

Moreslaw

Sep 21, 2018
104th day at the moment. Still in the game. At this point it gets ridiculous :p
I went full warrior + orc. Calvin, Dale, Baldwin, Cara and 4x Sana. Sana is the key here. She does absolutely ridiclous amounts of damage and life steal. All other characters are only to soak some early dmg before Sanas fill their skill bar. After that it's kinda lottery. Health bar jumps up and down like crazy :p Usually I win with all Sanas alive, but even if they manage to kill two of them, the absolute massacre starts in that moment because the latest warrior skill kicks in(+50% atk spd, damage, life steal).

This game is awesome :D
Oh. Super important is to position yourself in the corner. The more enemies are blocked the better.

Reactions: sageproduct

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
104th day at the moment. Still in the game. At this point it gets ridiculous :p
I went full warrior + orc. Calvin, Dale, Baldwin, Cara and 4x Sana. Sana is the key here. She does absolutely ridiclous amounts of damage and life steal. All other characters are only to soak some early dmg before Sanas fill their skill bar. After that it's kinda lottery. Health bar jumps up and down like crazy :p Usually I win with all Sanas alive, but even if they manage to kill two of them, the absolute massacre starts in that moment because the latest warrior skill kicks in(+50% atk spd, damage, life steal).

This game is awesome :D
Oh. Super important is to position yourself in the corner. The more enemies are blocked the better.
I have no idea why there aren't more games like this. There are so many people who just want to play TFT in a single-player campaign.

Reactions: Moreslaw

Moreslaw

Sep 21, 2018
I think there may be a bug with Sana, when warrior buff for 5 warriors starts working and there are only two characters left(+50% atk spd, dmg etc.). So it seems it also reduces Sana's skill duration time by half. It sucks big time because it takes quite some time for Sana to start new sequence and in waves above 100 it honestly works worse than when there are more than 2 characters left. I suppose some variable is pegged incorrectly to some behaviour.
Also, the fact they changed "Physiological Limit" to give atk spd rather than life steal makes archers completely useless class. Well, mages are also quite useless, apart from Cora in early game. Frankly, all characters other than Calvin, Ahern, Cora, Anno and Sana are rather useless if not the fact that they are required for 5, 6 members buffs :p
The buff that increases attack damage for humans every time a character is sold is quite awesome, if not the fact that there is not a single human that deals damage in late game, so I managed to have over 300% attack damage increase for humans but Calvin and Anno die in like first second of the wave :D
Some more thoughts need to be done with that game to be more versatile. As for now the only viable build for late game is full warriors with 4 Sana's.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes