4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Game is alright but holy shit the translation is awful. Why is a succubus in a medieval swords and sorcery setting saying TBH or PC, even ignoring all the spelling mistakes and typos that kinda shit really winds me up. I'd almost prefer raw MTL, thought it's honestly not far off at times. "And a mercy lord only deserves to be pointed by a spear", if this counts as an improvement I can only assume the original translation must've sprayed liquid shit out of your speakers.

Welking

Jan 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Endless is a chore, so I'll probably just write some thoughts on it later. I'll just say that global CC is something.
The 6Elf-5Mage combo will get you to 70ish days on Endless.
My setup is:
Julia Elf Knight
Dahl Elf Knight
Bertram Elf Archer
Marian Elf Mage
Crystal Elf Mage
Annabel Elf Mage
Cora Demi-Human Mage
Tabitha Demi-Human Mage

Alva is warrior, so you lose out on the 2-Knights bonus if you use her.
The key of this strategy is Annabel and her 5sec AOE freeze (Bonus from both 6 Elf and 5 mages will get her to pull it off ASAP)
Dahl (1st line 2 to left so he doesn't get bulldozed) + Julia and Cora (2nd line) act as tank
Marian Annabel Crystal on 3rd line. There spell is the main DPS for this setup.
Bertram and Tabitha on 4th row.
For endless you can get 20 stacks for Path of Succubus, and keep up at least 2 stacks of donate to make things die quicker.

Downside of this Strat is your tanks being squishy.

Going to try a 6 demi-human 5 Warrior setup next to see if the DR can outlast the later waves. Alva should make a good sacrifice to trigger warrior abilities.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
is the story mode beatable on 1st try without losing a single fight or indulging, i just can't unlock enough units/chess slots with the gold i receive to beat day 30 and below

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
is the story mode beatable on 1st try without losing a single fight or indulging, i just can't unlock enough units/chess slots with the gold i receive to beat day 30 and below
Without losing a single fight? Yes.
Without indulging? This mode is really hardcore. I have never beaten it and I have already tried several times, with different types of compositions.
Without indulging, you: -you don't have access to some broken skills (e.g. prostitution), -you have malus on your allies, -enemies are buffed, ...

It's way easier when you play corrupted mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phantombeast

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
i just want to beat it without getting a single gameover or missing the good ending, but it's difficult so instead of wasting more time i came here to ask about this

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
after a few failed attempts, i beat the story by buying only orcs. they combo very well together

just make sure to use the first 2 days to improve your economy, ahren will solo these waves without problem
you can purchase the second slot before the third wave

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Purity run is very beatable, but I don't think it's possible on a 1st try. Seems like it requires some of the stronger Perks

Reactions: Phantombeast

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Game is ok but both normal and true endings felt kinda unsatisfying.
Game also had way to few scenes with the main girl.

Oberstein

Nov 13, 2017
Kinda cool game, not enough auto-battle erogames out there.

But I kind of wish it wasn´t narrated in first-person.

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
I finally cleared the pure path!! :cool: Damn, that was hard!! o_O
Rose helped so much... I didn't suspect this character to be so strong at level II & III.

The skill set I used:

SkillUsed.PNG

+ little tip: when you have "prestige of a lord" activated & when you don't want to buy a unit, you can buy an ordinary soldier for free and sell him instantly for 50 coins.

Last edited:
Reactions: rainwake

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
Some of your soldiers are hella cute, it'd be awesome to see scenes with them. I can imagine Angel & Iris going on RPG adventures.

romtestdummy

Apr 30, 2019
it's really a fun game, I wish it has more progression,events, cutscenes, it looks really promising, I really enjoy the gameplay, although some things are lost in translation, especially the skills which is kinda game-breaking.
also the shop rng isn't really friendly imo.

for those of you that struggles to complete whatever, here's a quick solution for all your problems:

1. use all warriors, aim for 5 warriors and 3 orcs combos (warriors for lifesteal, orcs for attack speed)
2. use 2 Sanas (orange orc warrior), as Sana's dmg heal herself and others if her own hp is full
3. 2 Sanas is very important, the others are just meat shield, they all meant to die.
4. position those 2 Sanas at 3rd row so the enemies will be within her reach at the start, and the others at the back
5. use 2 Alvas (elf warrior, optional) since she can teleport, she's weak, easy to die and will deal some dmg when she does, and when a warrior die, the others will get lifesteal
6. the idea here is that other warriors have to walk unlike Alva, so when the Alvas dies, and the other melee warriors finally engaged with the enemies, they come packing, and Alva deals dmg when she dies.
7. and when the other warriors dies and you're left with 2 Sanas, watch all hells breaks loose. those Sanas are mad, they heal themself and each others
8. if you're unlucky and your Sanas dies before the others, you're still gonna get some really really nice resistance when you're down to 2 warriors
9. seriously this combo is the best combo imo, and doesn't really need skill to support, so you can utilize those skill slots for more money skills after the essentials, and it's the easiest simplest way to get "true ending" if the shop rng is good
10. congratulation, you broke the game, now go get bored in endless mode, good luck

Jul 11, 2019
I believe it's Calvin and Dahl you gotta watch out for, the rest of them are just fighters.
And even the aforementioned can be declined, if at a penalty to their effectiveness.

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
so in the start of the game is there a way to remove the floating toon "you" so i can read what the tuttorial say ?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes