4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

cacad

May 12, 2017
Completed all story. My opinion true end not my liking. Nornal end too its a bad ending wtf.
Well as the title of this game its expected. But i want to saw those 2 together but not in corrupt way. Sigh

exa

Jan 6, 2018
Do I need to beat the game to save the scene? I got Sana's scene 3 times, choose different choices but still not unlocked her scene in gallery

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Completed all story. My opinion true end not my liking. Nornal end too its a bad ending wtf.
Well as the title of this game its expected. But i want to saw those 2 together but not in corrupt way. Sigh
If anything, the fact they don't end up together accentuates just how deeply corrupted the Bad Ending is.

killaton420

Nov 19, 2020
i can't download when I use gofile it just gives me a notepad file with nothing on it same with pixeldrain and upload heaven just gives me an iso can I get a real down load for it

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
v1.0.4
Build 9482513

Update
TEST.jpg
  • Added some live2d animations (we will add more in the future patch)
  • Reworked the English translation.
  • Changed the skill effect of Donate
    Before change: Spend 3000 gold coins, grant friendly units 5% damage reduction for 1 turn (can be stacked).
    After change: Spend 3000 gold coins, grant friendly units 5% more Attack Damage for 6 turns (can be stacked).
    Donate is designed for the endgame of endless mode that players can enhance their units when they have enough gold coins. However, it was too weak and confused many players. So we decided to empower this skill.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.
We are still working on new live2d animations and new stories, a new skill system is also on the schedule!
We really appreciate your patience and support!

DOWNLOAD

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok this game is out... resist against desire.. any other try to avoid sexual activities.. no thanks.. I play these type of games to give in to desire.. WTF wants to play the opposite?

pearllurk

Dec 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Endless is a chore, so I'll probably just write some thoughts on it later. I'll just say that global CC is something.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes