4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Oct 26, 2017
can i have cheats on this game frequently i cannot complete this game for a week ive been trying to win??
There's a "god mode" in the options that buffs your units and gives some more gold if you need that for some reason. If that isn't enough, Cheat Engine works fine with Unity. You don't really need cheats though, just get units that don't suck and you won't even have to upgrade them at all. You can breeze through the game in less than 30 minutes, which will also prevent your device from contributing to global warming and hardware damage.

Credits to the corresponding users for the following:
kumarin - Force Unlock Gallery (this will *not* change your save so pics and scenes you haven't unlocked will still be locked; it's still pretty fast to unlock everything)
OJBK6666 - SaveJson savedata location (may vary depending on device but it's always a SaveJson folder and json files)

The game's "autosave" feature is meant as a quick resume if you have to exit or the game crashes. If you get a game over, it's wiped. Basically a quicksave. But you shouldn't have to worry about that - endless mode is the only mode where it would be handy and there's no real advantage to pushing to insanity.

Scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Added my own save with all skills, CGs and scenes. Skills are not equipped so make sure you equip some.
Instructions: Backup your SaveJson folder (in the game data folder), extract and overwrite. If you want to keep your own settings, only extract GameSave.json.

Last edited:

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Crap gameplay. Too much RNG. Income and unit chances are tied together. Godmode seems necessary, game is impossible.
The only input the player has is which units to deploy, but even that is not entirely up to the player, since you can't control which units you will be able to get/upgrade. A far better system is needed.
Perhaps paying so that for 1 day, all units in the store are of a specific tier?

Miffymcmiffin

Dec 30, 2020
Yooo i remember Jerma playing this game on stream
I still can't believe that PSYCHO have the AUDACITY to live stream himself purchasing the game with TWITCH SUB instead of using it pay the debt owned to his chat and proceed to PLAY while ZERKING OFF with FACE CAM ON in front of 50k VIEWER. CAN SOMEBODY STOP THIS MANIAC?!?!?

Oct 26, 2017
Crap gameplay. Too much RNG. Income and unit chances are tied together. Godmode seems necessary, game is impossible.
The only input the player has is which units to deploy, but even that is not entirely up to the player, since you can't control which units you will be able to get/upgrade. A far better system is needed.
Perhaps paying so that for 1 day, all units in the store are of a specific tier?
I have to completely agree on the gameplay becoming absolutely boring after a while. You can reroll units but this too is RNG based and can severely dent funds. Most scroll skills and upgrades also are pathetic, even legendary (orange) ones.

Here's a save with all 35 skills on if you want to test things. Don't touch any of the skills or they'll force-unequip since they're over limit (it's just minor JSON changes really, every equipped argument set to true). Can also change what day you are on in the autosave but be careful if you're like me and have a toaster, Unity3D+bad code+heat+not enough cooling+too many units onscreen = components starting to melt.

Reactions: axelaen

xigva

Dec 28, 2018
Does Calvin have more than one scene with Celine? I see replies in this thread that mention him fucking her, but the only scene I've gotten is where he just gropes her boobs for a bit.

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
Game is actually pretty fun. Sorta forgot I was playing an H-Game at one point. Once you figure out the importance of the buffs, the games very enjoyable. It was abit of a struggle to get past the first 15 days at first. So if anyone is having difficulties,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AsuraGode

Sep 17, 2020
As a fan of strategy games... goddam this is fun. Autochess with resource management. I played so much that I unlocked all endings without even aiming for it lol

1658961562553.png

For those who are curious what I used for good end. I won with orcs but any race will do to be honest, just manage your resources properly.

1658962075172.png

Most OP setup is 5 elves with 2 knights and 5 mages (with the golden skillset). Something like this

1658967046474.png

Last edited:

artNameOrNum

Jun 30, 2021
As a fan of strategy games... goddam this is fun. Autochess with resource management. I played so much that I unlocked all endings without even aiming for it lol

View attachment 1950168

For those who are curious what I used for good end. I won with orcs but any race will do to be honest, just manage your resources properly.

View attachment 1950188

Most OP setup is 5 elves with 2 knights and 5 mages (with the golden skillset). Something like this

View attachment 1950280
Well, thanks for your strategy. But I prefer the extra gain of infinite lust and 5 warriors. I think it's the only chance to go forever.

Oct 26, 2017
Does Calvin have more than one scene with Celine? I see replies in this thread that mention him fucking her, but the only scene I've gotten is where he just gropes her boobs for a bit.
No, all "lewd" units only have a single scene (some are extended, like Anno's, but it's still a single trigger).

View attachment 1950168

View attachment 1950188

View attachment 1950280
You also need to keep your confidence at 100 for the knight buff. But yes, that's a good use of other major class and race buffs.
Well, thanks for your strategy. But I prefer the extra gain of infinite lust and 5 warriors. I think it's the only chance to go forever.
If by "forever" you mean day 150 at most, yeah. No strategy will allow you to bypass that, not even with all 35 skills (which already is cheating per se) unless you make your units invincible ( the puny "god mode" won't help you) because good luck trying to beat 30+ enemies that also grow in base stats (your units don't) with the 8 unit limitation and also destroy 3* units even if they're 1*, no matter how buffed/debuffed. You can get to about day 181 by pushing but after that you're pretty much toast (and you'll have to give up if you even get that far - the game won't even count the loss as a loss).

You also are limited by how many squares are available for units to be deployed and by the 24 unique unit total (which will still grant all major bonuses). You can get a bit of leeway with general mobilization and expand the wall (gives about 10 more days without having to win a fight) as well as equipping all repair skills and at least one confidence skill so you can cycle through the cooldowns to prevent the wall from going down while also preventing riots.

If your aim is story mode true ending you've already lost if you have even 1 indulgence. If you're just trying to survive story mode, really, just manage your resources properly and don't blindly max all the things. With extend the wall and general mobilization in your skillset, you don't even have to worry about anything but confidence dropping from losses and 200 gold for the random events is so ridiculously cheap you'd better pay up right away. If that's your first time playing (and as such you only have the default skillset) it's still very easy by cycling through the basic church skills while maxing the bank (more money and better units) and upgrading the armory as needed.

Reactions: sageproduct

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I feel this game fails in other ways. Only golden units have a scene. Only 1 scene per golden unit, and it auto-triggers seemingly at random. No real control, no real direction.
The art and screenshot give a heavy lesbian vibe, but you get a grand total of 2 lesbian scenes, 2 tentacle scenes, rest is dick. You don't evne know what fetish is involved, so can't skip without foreknowledge of "don't get this unit at all"
MEh.

Oct 26, 2017
I feel this game fails in other ways. Only golden units have a scene. Only 1 scene per golden unit, and it auto-triggers seemingly at random. No real control, no real direction.
The art and screenshot give a heavy lesbian vibe, but you get a grand total of 2 lesbian scenes, 2 tentacle scenes, rest is dick. You don't evne know what fetish is involved, so can't skip without foreknowledge of "don't get this unit at all"
MEh.
Minor fix, Dahl is purple rarity (rare) and Calvin is white rarity (common). Blue rarity (uncommon) units don't have any scene at all. Your point still stands of course - the cover and intro makes it look like lesbian bait while the goal of the game is to "kill the succubus" - and at this point might as well not spoiler it anymore, only Anno, Beth and Sana truly are gay for Celine. (The problem being that Beth also doesn't mind dicks but at least we don't see it, you just get to read it.)

As for the autoproc, I haven't tested extensively but seems to be after 6 days of obtaining that unit. Not sure what happens if you have multiple ones that trigger a scene but since someone here unlocked all of it in a single run, it's likely one after another.

What I recommend for lesbian enjoyers here is to get Anno (pick Sana as well for some heroic GL subtext if you don't mind tentacles) then go full lust (even without the extra lust skills it'll fill up quite fast). You help a fellow knight and then you confess to Beth. Technically, you can also resist the entire time to get the normal ending as well for the office harem scene and the kiss.

I'll be honest though, I still respect Ahern (and even Calvin) for being cute and funny instead of the usual "I'm here to fuck with my real smart dickbrains" males.

Reactions: Forge Wright

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Resist the succubus
2022-07-29
v1.03
Added speed up option during battle(after clearing the story)
Fixed the issue of some font being too small
Updated the effect of the skill “prostitution”
Before update:+200 Gold, -10 Lust
After patch: +200 Gold, -10 Lust (only +50 Gold in Endless Mode)
The intention of this change is to lower the difficulty of a none Pure story mode run, while nerfing it because it’s too over powered in Endless Mode.
Fixed a few other bugs that might hinder the game experience.

v1.02
Tanslated the scenarios that were left untranslated
Fixed the issue of some chapters missing in the "Memory"
The rest of the translations are also being worked on and optimized, please be patient with us.

xigva

Dec 28, 2018
No, all "lewd" units only have a single scene (some are extended, like Anno's, but it's still a single trigger).
Ah, shame. thanks though.

I do hope they add more scenes with more of the units in the future, or maybe second and third scenes to go along with you upgrading the units to 2-3 stars or something. Maybe not all of them, cause there are a lot, but more would definitely be nice. A few variations on the prostitution scene would be nice as well.

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
"Resist the succubus" oh yeah here we go... we can avoid some trouble man...
and then some tiny little text below was seen as "The end of the Female Knight"... Ah... No man we can't do anything. No matter how hard we try, we just need to sit silently watching the doom... It's hell man... :ROFLMAO: lol

artNameOrNum

Jun 30, 2021
You also need to keep your confidence at 100 for the knight buff. But yes, that's a good use of other major class and race buffs.If by "forever" you mean day 150 at most, yeah. No strategy will allow you to bypass that, not even with all 35 skills (which already is cheating per se) unless you make your units invincible ( the puny "god mode" won't help you) because good luck trying to beat 30+ enemies that also grow in base stats (your units don't) with the 8 unit limitation and also destroy 3* units even if they're 1*, no matter how buffed/debuffed. You can get to about day 181 by pushing but after that you're pretty much toast (and you'll have to give up if you even get that far - the game won't even count the loss as a loss).

You also are limited by how many squares are available for units to be deployed and by the 24 unique unit total (which will still grant all major bonuses). You can get a bit of leeway with general mobilization and expand the wall (gives about 10 more days without having to win a fight) as well as equipping all repair skills and at least one confidence skill so you can cycle through the cooldowns to prevent the wall from going down while also preventing riots.

If your aim is story mode true ending you've already lost if you have even 1 indulgence. If you're just trying to survive story mode, really, just manage your resources properly and don't blindly max all the things. With extend the wall and general mobilization in your skillset, you don't even have to worry about anything but confidence dropping from losses and 200 gold for the random events is so ridiculously cheap you'd better pay up right away. If that's your first time playing (and as such you only have the default skillset) it's still very easy by cycling through the basic church skills while maxing the bank (more money and better units) and upgrading the armory as needed.
How considerate you are. In fact the story mode is not a challenge. I just feel amazed of the guy that gets ATK from the lust and has the most potential, and being inspired planning to have a modification of infinite lust.

Reactions: Forge Wright

Szadek96

Oct 19, 2017
I am confused by this update. Pure runs are borderline impossible from what I can tell. You spend significant amounts of money on reducing your lust just to avoid the game over, and that's before you account for 45% extra damage and health for the enemies. If you insist on remaining full pure you also take severe penalties to key units' damage output on top of that. The RNG needed to survive against that is actually ridiculous.

In the face of all this you saw the need to make a CORRUPT run easier?!

I literally beat story mode on my second play by going full corrupt, and I didn't have several powerful corruption skills unlocked. I have played Pure several times and never made it past the low 20s in days.

If I am missing some massively overpowered PURE build please enlighten me and I will happily try it, but my experience is that PURE is a hopeless and doomed strategy.

Reactions: Skyzenski
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes