4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Does the archive linked in the OP include the "adult only DLC " mentioned in post #8 or do we need to download both separately?
In case the DLC is not included, it would be helpful to add the link and instructions in the OP.

repesorsa

Sep 14, 2021
Does the archive linked in the OP include the "adult only DLC " mentioned in post #8 or do we need to download both separately?
In case the DLC is not included, it would be helpful to add the link and instructions in the OP.
I downloaded both and the DLC archive contains two files (a large archive and a manifest), which are of identical size to ones in the main download, and I checked the manifest file has identical contents too. Not sure how I'd tell the difference in game but looks like it's included.

edit - yeah the intro sequence has the pic with the bare nipples that you can see as the first preview image on the dlc's steam page

Reactions: f96zonetrooper

aff571

Jun 6, 2017
I was able to complete the game (all gallery unlock) and I am looking for the save file. Anyone know where it might go? I looked in Roaming, Local and LocalLow but didn't see it.

OJBK6666

May 17, 2020
I was able to complete the game (all gallery unlock) and I am looking for the save file. Anyone know where it might go? I looked in Roaming, Local and LocalLow but didn't see it.
Just look at the game location
X\Resist the succubus—The end of the female Knight\ResistTheSuccubus_TheEndOfTheFemaleKnight_Data\SaveJson

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Thanks for answer.
-You can avoid it by not recruiting units that have straight scenes, but there's no way to tell which ones have them. For example, there's a female elf unit that has a scene with a male orc.
-No. Even if you avoid recruiting male units that have scenes with the MC, there's a mandatory tentacle scene with her.
Don't really mind tentacles so i guess i'll check it out.
-Hard to say with how bad the translation is. It doesn't really deviate from the premise of staying pure vs. giving into lust.
Shame hoped it wasn't just that. There already are hundreds of that shovelware crap.

Translation really that bad?

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Almost expected "no sexual content" tag, that's my expectation with unity or steam releases i general.

Faerie Liquid

Mar 3, 2018
Not sure what i did wrong, but every time i try to launch this game, it stops responding during the loading screen and stays open in task manager even after closing it, until i restart my PC

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
This looks awesome, but the style of minigames is not something I enjoy...
What to do now

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
This looks AAA as hell what? Will follow this but AAA games seem to always skew more gamey than hentai-y.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
They also made "Fallen Girl - Black Rose", which is almost exclusively lesbian femdom I think. But I'm pretty sure it's the same artist.

I never actually figured out who their artist is, because wow, the quality is really something else.
Any tentacles in that Black Rose game?

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes