4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
Not sure if it is mentioned in game but you can upgrade units to the next tier if you have 3 copies of them, max tier 3.

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
Not sure if it is mentioned in game but you can upgrade units to the next tier if you have 3 copies of them, max tier 3.
thank you holy shit i keep getting destroyed not knowing how to upgrade my shit, i assumed it was just 1 and it didnt work so was like fuck

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Gallery Open cheats.

Option 1 : replace Assembly-CSharp.dll file. (version 1.0 only)
Make a backup ResistTheSuccubus_TheEndOfTheFemaleKnight_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll file.
Extract attached file to ResistTheSuccubus_TheEndOfTheFemaleKnight_Data\Managed\ folder. (overwrite)

Option 2 : BepInEx plugin file.
If you using BepinEx, just extract attached file(ResistTheSuccubus_gallery.dll) and put it to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.

BepinEx plugin file will work on next updated game.

Those two options are don't touch the save file.

Last edited:

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
Far too luck-based and annoying, for the time being. Just turn on god-mode, the gameplay is not worth it and very frustrating, with sudden difficulty spikes and no way to see what enemies you encounter and what position they're in. As if this game didn't have enough RNG elements with all the auto-chess stuff, positioning and stupid AI targeting can ruin a perfectly good run out of nowhere just as well. Category bonuses are pretty unbalanced as well, knights seem somewhat overpowered (specifically the orange unit) while I couldn't make it past day 20 with most other classes.

The translation is a bit wonky, but it's better than the usual MTL trash. Not to say that there isn't a bit of poetry, but you can understand it most of the time and the errors are usually relatively minor. If you do bother with the gameplay, some skills/tutorials aren't translated properly/don't fit the text box, which is pretty annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: Forge Wright

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
"Resist the succubus: The end of the female Knight"

Since a succubus only affects male counterparts with their magical powers, it should be rather easy to "resist" the succubus for the female protagonist , right?

• Angry

Axyal

Nov 24, 2019
is it possible to make more than 3 stars unit? I'm wave 41 for now. You really need to choose somes skills in the screen menu and make good combo between each unit/race/skills.
I enjoy this game. It's not hard, or random, you need to play a bit to understand. When you begin i agree it's hard without passive skills.

So resisted to day 56, and we cant go more than 3 star for each champion. So it's very complicate later when you are cap and not the ennemies.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can the protagonist become Succubus? I wanna see it happen and playing as one the entire game. It gonna be cool see the female knight become Succubus and keep fight trying to defeat the one who corrupted her. I wish see this happen. Succubus vs Succubus. :devilish: :giggle::love:

Last edited:

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
Haven't completed it, but the generic loss to wall depletion leads to the protagonist slowly transforming into a succubus, though it's a game over and involves the red-headed knight guy rather than the succubus for the sex scene, so not succubus vs succubus.

d1fortest

Apr 30, 2020
The screenshoot of the battle remind me of dota for some reason.

Oh, just check the tag, no wonder. Gonna keep watching until it got full release.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes