4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Gremory Rias

Mar 4, 2021
Far too luck-based and annoying, for the time being. Just turn on god-mode, the gameplay is not worth it and very frustrating, with sudden difficulty spikes and no way to see what enemies you encounter and what position they're in. As if this game didn't have enough RNG elements with all the auto-chess stuff, positioning and stupid AI targeting can ruin a perfectly good run out of nowhere just as well. Category bonuses are pretty unbalanced as well, knights seem somewhat overpowered (specifically the orange unit) while I couldn't make it past day 20 with most other classes.

The translation is a bit wonky, but it's better than the usual MTL trash. Not to say that there isn't a bit of poetry, but you can understand it most of the time and the errors are usually relatively minor. If you do bother with the gameplay, some skills/tutorials aren't translated properly/don't fit the text box, which is pretty annoying.
skill issue

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
As far as I am aware, you can't save. I guess your game save after the end of each battle, but if you get game over, it is deleted.
yes, that is what happens. And devs, what is the point if a player can not retrieve the save when getting a "game over"?meaning: the save is there when you don't need it; when you need it, it is deleted...

upshake

Jun 17, 2017
Anyone know what the the clear conditions for the endings are? Normal end = just go all-in on indulgence to day 40, bad end = lose all wall durability.

Oct 26, 2017
Dammit, Celine. You had one job.

You could get bewitched by a beauty rejected by her peers - lesbian succubi don't have it easy among regular succubi, I'll have you know that! - yet you chose to slay her for honor, glory and unlimited paperwork?!

I'll never understand humans. :sneaky:
Can the protagonist become Succubus? I wanna see it happen and playing as one the entire game. It gonna be cool see the female knight become Succubus and keep fight trying to defeat the one who corrupted her. I wish see this happen. Succubus vs Succubus. :devilish: :giggle::love:
Normal End actually leads to something like this: Celine ends up with a female harem in her office and "governing" a city full of constantly horny people. She also gets to kiss Beth. Twice.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

You could get bewitched by a beauty rejected by her peers - lesbian succubi don't have it easy among regular succubi, I'll have you know that! - yet you chose to slay her for honor, glory and unlimited paperwork?!

I'll never understand humans. :sneaky:Normal End actually leads to something like this: Celine ends up with a female harem in her office and "governing" a city full of constantly horny people. She also gets to kiss Beth. Twice.
I hate kille that pretti succubus such as Bet is. So I hate that thing crule act of kill something beati as beth she just hepledCeline to find her true self. Killing somone who wanted help us and she turly likeed us from the start. She never lied and Killin her demostrate that Celine is hertless against demons. Celine had no honor.

About secondpart of your past, well I get it.

I wishe to here become succubus no mindelss slut whoalmost broken. Demon I wishe to see more chaper for the game but the author decide against it.

Kamakazey

Apr 9, 2019
I actually enjoyed this game for what little there is. The gameplay was fun, beat it on my first go with a 6 mage with 2 tanky/sustain front liners. The H-scenes weren't poorly written. Just wish there was a bit more of both.
A tip for auto-battlers, you usually want to be barely winning your battles, the less you invest in your army the more you have to increase your income. Also if you get the -100 to first unit bought, when you don't want any of the units offered take a 0 gold level 1 unit and sell it for a free 50.

Edit: I am aware it is early access, but the story seems to be complete, I am assuming that when it comes to scenes with story significance this might be it.

Reactions: Forge Wright

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Can the protagonist become Succubus? I wanna see it happen and playing as one the entire game. It gonna be cool see the female knight become Succubus and keep fight trying to defeat the one who corrupted her. I wish see this happen. Succubus vs Succubus. :devilish: :giggle::love:
Yeah my thoughts too. You have good tastes ^_~. Not a fan of defeating and banishing the succubus. To me, its about conquering one and the heroine turning into one along the way ^_~ As if that was the original succubus true goal ^_~ She looks hot by the way. White hair, red eyes, demon features ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jun 6, 2022

I'll never understand humans. :sneaky:Normal End actually leads to something like this: Celine ends up with a female harem in her office and "governing" a city full of constantly horny people. She also gets to kiss Beth. Twice.
literally, after I lost my save I couldn't resist to use the gallery unlock, the good ending is pitiful, seriously to choose a life of paperwork instead of living a life serving a beautiful succubus.

that's why the best ending is "bad 2", "Celine gives herself completely to our beautiful Beth and gives us one of the best scenes of the game".

Reactions: yamamotosan

Oct 26, 2017
literally, after I lost my save I couldn't resist to use the gallery unlock, the good ending is pitiful, seriously to choose a life of paperwork instead of living a life serving a beautiful succubus.

that's why the best ending is "bad 2", "Celine gives herself completely to our beautiful Beth and gives us one of the best scenes of the game".
I was literally about to write a guide that includes what you said, lol. That's indeed one of the best scenes (if not the absolute best along with the intro) with Celine lending a hand to Anno.

Pure lesbian route (with content warnings and unavoidable content)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

loler lolowski

Dec 5, 2017
Sex scene's are not animated unfortunately :cry: (maybe in the next update?)
Why does it have "animated" tag then? Nobody cares about combat or menus animations. There are so many games that are tagged this way and have no H-scene animations whatsoever.

Am I the only one who is annoyed by that? I feel like we either need a H-animated tag or we need to stop putting animated tag on games that don't have animated H-scenes.

Reactions: AverageCoomer

Oct 26, 2017
(cont.)

If you're playing endless mode, the same applies by the way - you still get the unit scenes since they will debuff that unit if you decline the request (and it is permanent) but you no longer get scripted events so you only have to worry about lust. Which can incidentally be wiped by having sex. You also have access to extra scroll skills you chose to equip before the endless run.

Getting multiple copies of the same unit won't count towards the race/class bonus (has to be unique) and since you're limited to 8 units, focusing on a specific race+class can help you get 6 and 5 (major bonuses) while still allowing for a few 2s to class or a single 3 to race as minor bonuses.

Using Ahern, Angel, Anno, Iris, Julia, Nicole, Rosalind and Rose for Terran 6 Knight 5 (and Shooter 2) easily takes you through wave 50+ without any scroll skill. You can expect starting to lose one or two pieces around wave 45 with that setup, but they don't "die" permanently anyway.

Full Shooter with a lesser focus on Knight (can't have both major bonuses, that would require 10 slots) also works well since Rosalind's multi-hit skill is crazy strong especially against large waves. Shooters get a massive dodge bonus if you have 5+ on the field and a minor one if you have 2+. Julia is very useful if your team is a full 8 with two skills. If you don't care about seeing do not want scenes then obviously there are better choices. It does get boring after a while since you can't really do much more than cleanse lust before it hits 100 and then go to battle again with the same units. A XP gain feature would have improved the endless experience.

Why does it have "animated" tag then? Nobody cares about combat or menus animations. There are so many games that are tagged this way and have no H-scene animations whatsoever.

Am I the only one who is annoyed by that? I feel like we either need a H-animated tag or we need to stop putting animated tag on games that don't have animated H-scenes.
In this specific case, this might have to do with kinetic effects during dialogue (you can move the scene around). When in doubt, there's this (if it still applies).

loler lolowski

Dec 5, 2017
In this specific case, this might have to do with kinetic effects during dialogue (you can move the scene around). When in doubt, there's this (if it still applies).
In there it says animated can be used if the CG is animated. Being able to "move the scene around" doesn't really qualify as animated in my book. We really need better tags, sorting games by animated, doesn't really mean anything anymore. :(

Oct 26, 2017
Can't argue with that but I honestly can't see any other reason other than a mistake.
is it possible to make more than 3 stars unit? I'm wave 41 for now. You really need to choose somes skills in the screen menu and make good combo between each unit/race/skills.
I enjoy this game. It's not hard, or random, you need to play a bit to understand. When you begin i agree it's hard without passive skills.

So resisted to day 56, and we cant go more than 3 star for each champion. So it's very complicate later when you are cap and not the ennemies.
To reply to this, unfortunately, no. There however seems to be a bug that makes having multiple "reserve" copies of Julia very helpful - even though she isn't active, she will still share her shield whenever a skill is used, which applies to all copies in the reserve. I'm not sure if this also applies to Sana as she has to attack to first trigger her Life Drain and only then share the drained HP.

With units not being able to go any further and enemies scaling in base stats, anything beyond 55 is pure RNG (when the entire opposing team is 3*). That said, the only benefits of going further in endless mode are more scrolls and flames (which you also obtain the same way in story mode, regardless of winning or losing) - 1 scroll every 5 days and 3 flames every day resisted (both past day 1). Once you have obtained and/or purchased all passive skills and upgrades, all that's left is trying out a combination of 10 skills that helps you push a bit further.

(If you know you are about to lose and already have all scenes and CGs it is better to choose "give up" so you immediately obtain the scrolls and flames without going through the dialogue.)

Some skill descriptions are quite obscure - especially the indulgence one (1% extra attack up to 20%) as there are 24 units in the game and only 5 have a H-scene (Annabel, Anno, Calvin, Dahl and Sana) - on top of this, only Anno will check against indulgence/chastity. Masturbation events and the tentacle scene don't happen in endless mode, so this seems to be the only source of indulgence and only happens once (six days after you recruit the unit, if I'm not mistaken).

The only unit that *might* make a difference is Calvin as his skill gets stronger depending on lust, and various endless mode only skills buff lust every day. I still don't think having 8 3* Calvins makes much of a difference as they won't even benefit from the race and class bonus at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forge Wright

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
As mentioned before, getting 3 copies of a unit levels it up. That's pretty much it, there are some scroll skills to help with damage/survival, but your options are pretty limited.

Oct 26, 2017
I tried day 181 for laughs. Yeah, there's no way you're getting through this: there are over 35 enemies (more than the amount of squares you could ever fill, even with copies), mostly 3*, and so beefed up that they almost 1HK everyone. Got the expected amount of scrolls and flames so calculations seem to be right. (Giving up is required at this point since the game is so confused you don't even get a loss when all pieces get destroyed.)

Having a whole reserve of Julias did not help one bit since they couldn't even spam shield skills quickly enough. Only way to win is by effectively making yourself invulnerable, but that will also crash the game at this point since you can't win either - just give up.
What is the winning team for the good ending? :unsure::eek::coffee::illuminati:
There is no winning team really - just remain chaste until the end (refuse to indulge every single time you get the prompt - the first time will permanently disable this route), don't give in to lust, don't let hope/confidence hit 0 and don't have the walls break. Getting to day 40 on story mode is fairly easy, upgrade your units to 3* and get race/class bonuses for extra survivability/damage (races get a bonus at 3 and 6 units of the same race, classes at 2 and 5 - they can overlap, though it's obviously impossible to get all major bonuses with 8 pieces - having all 24 units deployed, which normally isn't possible, will allow for this to happen as there's just about enough classes and races available for all major bonuses).
Is there a way to level up your units? All my 1 star units are getting instagibbed.
What danielwain said. It's actually not very intuitive, but buy multiple instances of the unit and they will fuse. 3 1* -> 1 2*, 3 2* -> 3*, so 9 copies total (will take up some leftover slots for the 1* and 2*s, use the reserve and try to focus on a certain unit).

Multiple copies on the field don't contribute to the class/race bonus as previously mentioned (and non-active units in the reserve do not count either) but if there's an unit you particularly like, there's nothing preventing you from getting 8 copies of it, it's just slightly less effective. Though having 8 3* Annos and a whole reserve of Julias is fun, expensive, and very very luck-based to not have to roll over and over again.

(She also doesn't come over to Celine 8 times for her sexual frustrations, only once. Could have been really fun heh.)

Edit: Some units still are 1* and 2* at extremely late stages, but they're so overpowered they destroy everything in their path. Even a 3* almost immediately falls to a 1* at this point. Did not try Calvins, but I'm almost sure you'd need an insane amount of lust to actually change something and on day 181 you'd have at most 1000 max lust with the Lust Control passive and constant use of Endurance Training. Not even RNG can help here but if you have an insane strategy with regular units, please share, it would be hilarious to get this far - though this will also lag really hard.

Edit2: You don't really need to farm a lot of scrolls but if you want to, you can simply give up after a few days (at least 6 so you get 2 scrolls and 15 flames) then rinse and repeat. Purchase the skills you didn't get when rolling with the extra flames from duplicates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Potato-sama

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Periodic update

1658766364534.png

Hello, everyone. We're glad that you can participate in the Early Acess of this game and give us valuable opinions. This is a minor update, we optimized the following content.
  • Fixed the problem that when there is no space in the preparation area, you cannot buy chessmen to upgrade stars.
  • Fixed the problem that giving up on the resulting interface would lead to the game over when it's on the first day of a new game.
  • Fixed the display bug of the Orc bond. Now the trigger condition of the bond has been correctly displayed as "6 Orc chessmen are required".
  • Added 4K resolution support.
In the next few days, we will continue to optimize and update the game to bring you a better game experience.

In terms of the Engrish poetry translation, since no one in our team is proficient in English, we outsourced English translation to other companies. We are surprised at the poor quality of translation. We have contacted another translation agency to re-proofread the English version, which has brought you a bad game experience. We are very sorry for this.

Faerie Liquid

Mar 3, 2018
Does anyone know what's going wrong here? Every time i try to run this game, it immediately crashes and stops responding
When I force close it with task manager, the window closes but there's still a process showing on task manager which doesn't go away until I restart my PC
Played the demo on Steam a few weeks ago and it worked fine, not sure what's up

Oct 26, 2017

Periodic update

View attachment 1945901

Hello, everyone. We're glad that you can participate in the Early Acess of this game and give us valuable opinions. This is a minor update, we optimized the following content.
  • Fixed the problem that when there is no space in the preparation area, you cannot buy chessmen to upgrade stars.
  • Fixed the problem that giving up on the resulting interface would lead to the game over when it's on the first day of a new game.
  • Fixed the display bug of the Orc bond. Now the trigger condition of the bond has been correctly displayed as "6 Orc chessmen are required".
  • Added 4K resolution support.
In the next few days, we will continue to optimize and update the game to bring you a better game experience.

In terms of the Engrish poetry translation, since no one in our team is proficient in English, we outsourced English translation to other companies. We are surprised at the poor quality of translation. We have contacted another translation agency to re-proofread the English version, which has brought you a bad game experience. We are very sorry for this.

Workupload
Thanks for the uploads and information by the way BaasB, much appreciated. They might want to focus on the untranslated Chinese as well; honestly, it's better than a MTL, so they should focus on the gamebreaking bugs and balance for the time being (endless mode serves no purpose other than less interruptions). Also, Celine constantly calling Beth "son of a bitch" or "shit" isn't the proper translation of what she says in Chinese but a blatant blindslation using OOC strings. Many translation *companies* actually get a list of strings to translate without the actual context, this results in funstuff like "left" (as in remaining) becoming a direction (as in "go left") due to the word itself having multiple possible meanings in the original language.
we outsourced English translation to other companies
Ah, I see. Translate from Chinese to English, *then* provide the English result without the context... Brilliant. Translating from a translation already is a recipe for disaster but that one is hilarious. Next time provide the original version, tell the translators to either play the game or not even bother wasting their time (and the company's money) and you will get a much better translation. And once you're done, remove the typos - though most games are so rife with typos people don't even notice or care about it's hardly a priority even if it's being sold for thousands of US dollars.

But enough nitpicking, at least they're making progress.
Does anyone know what's going wrong here? Every time i try to run this game, it immediately crashes and stops responding
When I force close it with task manager, the window closes but there's still a process showing on task manager which doesn't go away until I restart my PC
Played the demo on Steam a few weeks ago and it worked fine, not sure what's up
Unity when trying to force CPU load (which it does here, and VERY aggressively) makes my toaster hit the 100 celsius (212°F) when it "does its job" (no dust, no malware, no cryptominers, just a cooling system that's not really happy with bloated crap) so wouldn't be surprised if it's Unity going wild.

If you had no problem with the demo, it's weird, though. Did you run it fresh or did you change something before running it? Check if your AVS/resource manager is holding it for using up too much CPU (it should terminate it with a "suspicious bloated shit, didn't run, interact and use at your own risk if you trust this" instead if that's the reason though).

Do you have a log generated by the UCH or is the crash handler just about as useless as Unity itself? Windows also generates logs for what it's worth on such crashes.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes