RPGM Completed REsolution ~In another world the hero is tormented by status effects~ [Final] [RR Research Society]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ257345_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The hero's party defeated the Demon Lord.
But the Demon Lord cursed the heroes.
As they search for a way to break the curse, the heroes stumble into another world.
That world is a place where wishes are granted.
But there is only one person who can grant their wish.
To break the curse, the hero must fight monster girls and former allies....​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-01
Release Date: 2019-08-16
Original Title: REsolution -異世界で勇者が状態異常で弄ばれるリアルタイムRPG-
Developer: RR Research Society
Censored: Partial
Version: 1.11
Language: English (translated)
Translator: sportsfan30
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ257345_img_smp1.jpg RJ257345_img_smp4.jpg 魔王_1.png サキュバスメイド_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
the heck! this game is hard as hell! and this battle tutorial. there is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much going on while fighting these girls. too much information, too much buttons to press. this might be a thing in japan, but not for europe. it´s extremely annoying to play and way too much work to just get some cg....

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
1. I'm not the one who needs it, this is for other people. I can't purchase it even if I wanted to (because it's dlsite).

2. Again those people don't like pirating games, as in they won't download a pirated copy period. It's there choice and legally even if you buy the game you can still get in trouble for downloading pirated copies. There is always risk in piracy, though statistically speaking that risk is low. So no it is not "the same thing".

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to sit on some moral high ground. This is just a request to the translator for those that choose to stay away from piracy. I don't really want to get into a debate about any of this either. If the translator chooses to upload a patch, great. But if they don't then it's no skin off my back. It'll be a shame for all those people to miss out, but in the end the translator is the one who put in the work on this translation.

Btw, good translation so far (from what I've played).
then let those others people ask for it , if they exist ( I doubt it )

and I'm not sure about law around the world , but where I'm from you CAN have pirate copy of the game if you own a original one ( that's how legal emulation for retro gaming work )

and finally yeah bad idea to debate over piracy on a piracy forum

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Also if you wanna get real technical translation patches themselves would be illegal without permission from the original developers (but it is not something that would ever get enforced ofc)

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
okay... after the Xth time i lost after the slime girl, because this game is confusing as hell, there is no better way than some nice and good old editing.... fuck yeah! 999 attack points! this game deserves no better! let´s beat the crap out of this girls and their lust for your body...

Jan 9, 2019
I second the request for the patch itself, if only because I can't download the game from nopy without download failed errors every few megabytes and the others are 2005 tier downloader sites; can't afford to leave my comp on for 24 hours to download them.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes