RPGM Completed REsolution ~In another world the hero is tormented by status effects~ [Final] [RR Research Society]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Aug 14, 2018
But that's exactly what it sounds like you're doing. you're asking people to upload just the English patch on a pirating website in case anyone who bought the game already wanted to the English patch, when they could just download the full game already patched right here. But this isn't for you? You're just looking out for people who would want that? I mean at least have the bones to at least admit you're standing on a moral high ground, more respectable that way.

Also to keep this post on topic with the thread this gameplay is kind of ass, it's pretty unresponsive and the defeat scenes are so long and unskippable. I mean you essentially have to either lose or farm the 1st enemy over and over again to get the perks to actually power up your character, and I don't like lolis and there is just way too many lolis in this game.
maybe i already downloaded a purchased copy and have limited data, and don't want to waste more data downloading a 2gb game again. not everyone has unlimited data, and 2gb quite a big download as it is. plus if there's an error in the download, or i'd only have to wait a few seconds vs a few hours waiting on it to download.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Yeah, this is.. not fun.
(Really) Poor optimization aside, the UI is super confusing and having to do the whole subchapter over again on a defeat.. just ugh.

It's a shame, because the animations are halfway decent, but this is one of the few games where I'd rather just have a gallery unlock than actually have to suffer through the gameplay.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
I second the request for the patch itself, if only because I can't download the game from nopy without download failed errors every few megabytes and the others are 2005 tier downloader sites; can't afford to leave my comp on for 24 hours to download them.
maybe upgrading to windows 10 would be helpful. after that just try to use some apps which can clean your pc from useless stuff, try to use anti-malware and some other useful stuff. just google helpful things, because what you describe is just another failure of using internet and your pc the right way.
i am totally sick of these posts, their excuses and people who blame others for their 1% knowledge of how to solve problems for themselves...

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
is there a full save for this game?
okay... after the Xth time i lost after the slime girl, because this game is confusing as hell, there is no better way than some nice and good old editing.... fuck yeah! 999 attack points! this game deserves no better! let´s beat the crap out of this girls and their lust for your body...
Don't have a full save to share but the in game options has a cheat option that will allow your attacks to do 9999999999 damage per hit. It should help out if you want to unlock the full story quickly.

Also for the slime girl spamming Z will beat her no problem. Later fights require you to plan your gear/abilities, learn fight patterns, and controlling your resource (stam).

If you hover your mouse over the buttons on the left the tooltip should tell you what each attack does.

Last edited:

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
What does "Censored: Partial" mean here? Like only half the dick is pixelated lol?
I put partial since the hero's dick is blackout out, you can make it out but there is no coloring at all. Otherwise there is no direct censoring, just convenient clothing placements...

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Another 'lose to get content' game?
You don't have to lose but you have to fall down for the assault to begin. Lore wise if the MC cums three times he dies so, no sexy fun times outside of combat / defeat (minus one story related event).

MC gets fucked by FUTAS or what?

Also i take this opotunity to say, "Futa on Male/Female" and "Male on Futa" are entire different type of experiences, i hope to see those tags be added to the bunch :)
In this case there is no Futas but a few tentacle events. The tag is more about Trans see spoiler for details.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Multiple endings and game overs?
No multiple endings or game overs. If you lose you just go back to the chapter selection. The game wants you to grind out achievements which can be equipped. Additionally you need to beat the main story mode, substory mode, and unlock at least 20 achievements to unlock the final boss.

So no final game overs.

Last edited:

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Any chance you could upload a separate english patch? There are some who don't like pirating games and would rather just buy the game and patch that.
do you have a copy of the patch so that we don't have to download the full game?
I second the request for the patch itself, if only because I can't download the game from nopy without download failed errors every few megabytes and the others are 2005 tier downloader sites; can't afford to leave my comp on for 24 hours to download them.
Done. Check the main page.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: shakey2

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
it's pretty unresponsive
This part may be fixable assuming it's the same problem I had. Check to see if the game is running on your dedicated GPU, and try forcing it. In my case it wasn't registering my clicks half the time, but forcing dedicated fixed it.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
wow a RR Research Society game was translated... coooooooooooooooooooooooool!

Learch

Feb 5, 2019
This is amazing. RR Research Society's games are excellent, and I'm glad to see one finally translated. I hope to see more work from you.

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
God Dammit,
I'm playing this one easy difficulty and have trouble advancing in the story.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
God Dammit,
I'm playing this one easy difficulty and have trouble advancing in the story.
Have you changed equipment or abilities? Blocking / dodging enemy attacks? Blocking nets you +30 stamina while dodging lowers your abilities cooldown. Also don't forget to equip achievements you unlock they can make the difference.

If you are stuck on a fight check out the top post on this . Anonacc3 did a fantastic job writing a strategy guide on the first 11 fights without understanding any of the text.

Also if you only want to unlock the full story go into the in game options and activate cheat mode. It will allow you to one shot each fight, unless they dodge...

Reactions: Taisha
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes