RPGM Completed REsolution ~In another world the hero is tormented by status effects~ [Final] [RR Research Society]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
That is weird, does it feel like the enemy's attack bars stutter? Is it for all fights or certain ones?

I downloaded a fresh copy from the main page and did not notice any stuttering or slowdowns against the first few fights.
it is not an enemy, just you commands fail to register like 50-70% of times, it is especially bad during parts when you are down and need to press specific actions. If you do it slow, you will be just raped, because of how slow is it, but if you are spamming each button to make it faster sometimes getting up progress just goes back, because you press wrong button, and you are still going to be raped.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
it is not an enemy, just you commands fail to register like 50-70% of times, it is especially bad during parts when you are down and need to press specific actions. If you do it slow, you will be just raped, because of how slow is it, but if you are spamming each button to make it faster sometimes getting up progress just goes back, because you press wrong button, and you are still going to be raped.
I saw in another post that shakey2 had to force the game to run on his dedicated GPU. But I personally have not seen this issue.

This part may be fixable assuming it's the same problem I had. Check to see if the game is running on your dedicated GPU, and try forcing it. In my case it wasn't registering my clicks half the time, but forcing dedicated fixed it.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Holy fucking shit sportsfan30 It seems you were able to translate this game without breaking the battle animations and making it laggy as shit. I remember when this game came out a lot of people tried to translate it but it would break the game fight and it just would not be enjoyable. Thank you so much for translating this game. I thought it was impossible to translate because I asked the creators and they said they don't know English so perhaps the code itself was in Japanese but you somehow did it.
Yeah that last attempt was done by me in a 10 minute fly by night attempt using translator++ back before I knew what I was doing. Turns out if you don't auto translate the animation callouts it will not break them when they are referenced later on under different names, who could have guessed...

• Haha
Reactions: sandsea_urchin

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Turns out if you don't auto translate the animation callouts it will not break
You don't say :LOL:
Thanks a lot for your efforts. It definitely wasn't the easiest game to tackle with T++!

And, well, if you like the circle's style, try out
It's about their only title without broken gameplay/controls. Aaand much shorter to TL for a good translator :love:
Hopefully they'll be getting better. They're trying hard, can't deny that!
edit: Actually I meant this one
This is the other one of their game which isn't broken :ROFLMAO: Roguelite ftw!

Last edited:

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
it is not an enemy, just you commands fail to register like 50-70% of times
Simple: turn the battle speed to at least 1x in the options. And careful with your mousewheel (it also adjusts battle speed).
I'm pretty sure that's your issue. It's even mentioned by devs in the readme.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
You don't say :LOL:
Thanks a lot for your efforts. It definitely wasn't the easiest game to tackle with T++!

And, well, if you like the circle's style, try out
It's about their only title without broken gameplay/controls. Aaand much shorter to TL for a good translator :love:
Hopefully they'll be getting better. They're trying hard, can't deny that!
Tempting, will take a look. Got some free time until the release of KQA2. I was messing around with their other title Moon Reunion. Just haven't decided if I want to take it on.

Moon Reunion seems like an interesting take from this developer, you start at level 1 weak as a villager and have to work your way up. But if you lose (or at least cum mid combat) then your stats and xp could be drained (not sure if it is permanent or temporarily only have messed about on the first map with the slimes). Another thing is this game is like Pandora's Forest where you have to build a "deck" of abilities to use when fighting. Is a real time combat game but instead of having stamina that slowly recharges, your main attack builds MP that can be used with other abilities.

Reactions: sandsea_urchin

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Tempting, will take a look. Got some free time until the release of KQA2. I was messing around with their other title Moon Reunion. Just haven't decided if I want to take it on.

Moon Reunion seems like an interesting take from this developer, you start at level 1 weak as a villager and have to work your way up. But if you lose (or at least cum mid combat) then your stats and xp could be drained (not sure if it is permanent or temporarily only have messed about on the first map with the slimes). Another thing is this game is like Pandora's Forest where you have to build a "deck" of abilities to use when fighting. Is a real time combat game but instead of having stamina that slowly recharges, your main attack builds MP that can be used with other abilities.
I recommend this one:
It is from the same creator and what I like about this one is that you can see your character during battle and how the bind attacks affect him.

Reactions: NyaaRrar

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Moon Reunion seems like an interesting take from this developer
I'd praise the intricate narration instead, and a few battle gimmicks. They make this game their most immersive so far.

The deck system is interesting, but quite poor. Too little to customize and little point in doing so, in the first place.
There's also little room for RPGy progression, and its feeling of achievement.
It'll also be text-heavy - as a warning.

But don't let me spoil your fun! It's quite enjoyable, even from a non-femdom perspective.

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Can you explain what happened right before the error (i.e. in combat, story text)? I am checking my copy to see if I can reproduce it.
Nothing really. I was just progressing as per usual and right after I began the battle with her this error pops up and the game freezes

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Nothing really. I was just progressing as per usual and right after I began the battle with her this error pops up and the game freezes
Which equipment, skill and achievements did you have active? Also did you modify any variables or cheat stats in any way? Trying to nail down what may have caused this. On my copy I can fight her no problem.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
And in these cases, share your save right before the battle.
Can't reproduce = can't help you

(it will happen for someone else, so it'd help to fix stuff quickly so the translator has his hands free. Pun wasn't intended)

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
It's a shame, because the animations are halfway decent, but this is one of the few games where I'd rather just have a gallery unlock than actually have to suffer through the gameplay.
Really? The slime one already had problems, imo. Like the butt part is too flat/triangler, or how her right leg was poorly placed, thus whenever it 'moved' it'd hit her hip.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
thx for the translation, haven't found any bug so far because I have an insect repellent
it'll be great if you'll translating other game from the same creator

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes