RPGM Completed REsolution ~In another world the hero is tormented by status effects~ [Final] [RR Research Society]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
battle are just stupid and lagi as fuck, i feel sorry for developer on that, not to me being perky, but classic arpg battle will be enough

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
omg english versio <3 Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, !!!!

Chaika-chan

Sep 22, 2018
Finally one of these games has a translation. Dev has a ton of these games, but they're almost impossible to play with the language barrier.

Reactions: pepez

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
MC gets fucked by FUTAS or what?

Also i take this opotunity to say, "Futa on Male/Female" and "Male on Futa" are entire different type of experiences, i hope to see those tags be added to the bunch :)
This is so true.
Thanks for all the kind words.

For combat help check out the Developer notes, I added a guide created by anonacc3 on hemdomblog that should explain the combat basics.
Thank you for your translation work! I am also a big fan of Hemdom as well.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I put partial since the hero's dick is blackout out, you can make it out but there is no coloring at all. Otherwise there is no direct censoring, just convenient clothing placements...
If i recall correctly as well this circle doesn't censor innie pussies right? (innie pussie in this case being a line and some shading to represent the labia. They only censor pink bits i think.

Dampfkochtopf

Dec 30, 2019
deleted! after constantly losing to this dullahan even with cheats enabled i got so extremly frustrated and decided that this game will never be on my pc again....

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
Have you changed equipment or abilities? Blocking / dodging enemy attacks? Blocking nets you +30 stamina while dodging lowers your abilities cooldown. Also don't forget to equip achievements you unlock they can make the difference.

If you are stuck on a fight check out the top post on this . Anonacc3 did a fantastic job writing a strategy guide on the first 11 fights without understanding any of the text.

Also if you only want to unlock the full story go into the in game options and activate cheat mode. It will allow you to one shot each fight, unless they dodge...
I do know how to play this game and did tinker with equips a bit. But nevertheless some are still frustating if you choose the wrong defensive manouver or your timing with your attacks and stamina consumption is off.

I'm stuck at the wrap girl because she can look you out of your actions and remedy tends to fail quite a few times

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
If you go in the option in-game menu, can enable "cheat" for one-shot kill, it took half hour for end the game in this way
You need to farm achivements to fight the final boss, so a save would be very useful.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Anyone else getting "failure to resolve" when you use stat clear?
If your composure gauge depletes then your chance to remove a status effect decreases. You can either power through trying multiple times or raise the gauge by healing, dodging attacks, or using specific abilities.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Question for those who are having slow down issues? Did you by chance hit the arrow key down or scrolled down on the mouse wheel during combat? The arrow keys and mouse wheel changes the combat speed mid combat (from 2x down to 0.5x).

The only fight that bogs down for me is the Poison Toad when she applies all debuffs at once. Otherwise I am not seeing a slow down. Trying to identify the root cause to see if I can fix it.

nanamya

Sep 11, 2018
I can say that playing on 0.5x makes the game almost unplayable from the unresponsiveness.
playing on 1x is leagues better, but still pretty bad.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
I can say that playing on 0.5x makes the game almost unplayable from the unresponsiveness.
playing on 1x is leagues better, but still pretty bad.
That is weird, does it feel like the enemy's attack bars stutter? Is it for all fights or certain ones?

I downloaded a fresh copy from the main page and did not notice any stuttering or slowdowns against the first few fights.

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
Holy fucking shit sportsfan30 It seems you were able to translate this game without breaking the battle animations and making it laggy as shit. I remember when this game came out a lot of people tried to translate it but it would break the game fight and it just would not be enjoyable. Thank you so much for translating this game. I thought it was impossible to translate because I asked the creators and they said they don't know English so perhaps the code itself was in Japanese but you somehow did it.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes