Aug 4, 2018
His next game will be in Unity. If anything, this dev certainly does not repeat himself!
somtimes its good to try new things going to be interesting to se if they can make a good side scrolling game.
I just get fear that it will have performance of reselotte

EnglishGamer

Jul 21, 2019
somtimes its good to try new things going to be interesting to se if they can make a good side scrolling game.
I just get fear that it will have performance of reselotte
The initial previews he posted on his Twitter at least show it running smoother than Reaslotte. Hopefully we won't have to worry about single digit framerates.

Reactions: Thefirstviking

omfgmule

Aug 17, 2017
This game was really good, I hope they continue to make games as their studio seems to have many multiples of sound producers compared to a single developer/story writer.

Reactions: EnglishGamer

arross

Jan 27, 2023
这在dlsite上是付费的,感谢搬运,省了我74.8RMB
This is paid on dlsite, thanks for the porting, saved me 74.8RMB

• Hey there
Reactions: Choo-choo

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
have to ask, as i read every Heroine's have a Own humillation,...., So.. my question is ... can be avoidable somehow? .. My head isn't that sick yet to enjoy it.

EnglishGamer

Jul 21, 2019
have to ask, as i read every Heroine's have a Own humillation,...., So.. my question is ... can be avoidable somehow? .. My head isn't that sick yet to enjoy it.
You can go the entire game without any humilation. The 2 main gals have their own bad end. When you download the game it comes with a choice guide so just follow that if you don't want to be too grossed out.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes