Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Just finished the game but wait don't tell me we have no scenes with only humans. I mean, you're telling me no glenn or alberta scenes the only one was with the panties... kinda disappointing, is there another version of the game which is more human oriented or even with us domming the demons instead? Lol

Still it was a great, it shows the effort dev put into it so

THX

EnglishGamer

Jul 21, 2019
Just finished the game but wait don't tell me we have no scenes with only humans. I mean, you're telling me no glenn or alberta scenes the only one was with the panties... kinda disappointing, is there another version of the game which is more human oriented or even with us domming the demons instead? Lol

Still it was a great, it shows the effort dev put into it so

THX
Nope, no human on human.

• Sad
Reactions: Johan_0000

AffairS

Oct 27, 2018
Anybody have any info about the devs new game called eyes on riot? He was updating on twitter but ever since he started the movie type project we havent heard from eyes on riot. I was so excited honestly was waiting with my wallet in hand (and another thing in the other hand)

EnglishGamer

Jul 21, 2019
Anybody have any info about the devs new game called eyes on riot? He was updating on twitter but ever since he started the movie type project we havent heard from eyes on riot. I was so excited honestly was waiting with my wallet in hand (and another thing in the other hand)
I think he has put the game on hold for the moment whilst he works on the mini-series.

Reactions: AffairS

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
hey guys, question?

are there being more games published by tbis creator? im pretty sure he wouldnt stop at 3, if he had a huge feedback and listened to the people.
but I cant find anything else besides the 3 on his dlsite

Reactions: Damien Rocks

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
hey guys, question?

are there being more games published by tbis creator? im pretty sure he wouldnt stop at 3, if he had a huge feedback and listened to the people.
but I cant find anything else besides the 3 on his dlsite
Yes.
Nemesis;
Forte Girl;
&... Uhm... Demon, wrestling... I don't remember the last one.

Reactions: Huffledrunk

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
Yes.
Nemesis;
Forte Girl;
&... Uhm... Demon, wrestling... I don't remember the last one.
ye, i know those, but played demon's match last, thinking its newer, but it was just translated to english later on.

but i played those 4 games numbered, and resonance was the last i believe, but it was made (pretty sure translated) to english in 2022, he wouldnt just dip this world and leave us hanging like that.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes