AffairS

Oct 27, 2018
thanks for the share friend. I honestly love supporting this dev on games but wasnt sure about the movies

EnglishGamer

Jul 21, 2019
Movie was very good, looking back at where he was with Demon's Match to where he is now, you can see how much he has improved.

Looking forward to his next work, What he posted as a description on ci.en is promising:

'

Now, I am working in earnest on my next project. The title is "selenophile".

It has been a long time since I produced an RPG, so I am currently working on the UI for each screen and the battle system.
In past works, I had abandoned the fun of battles and the game design and focused entirely on fetishism, but I intend to take that into account to some extent in this work.
However, it is dull to just keep on defeating enemies and raising levels, so we will try to avoid that.

The general worldview is dark fantasy. The keywords are as follows.

Elves
A noble race that governs nature. Their ancestors are thought to be the people of the moon, but this is not certain. They have a keen sense of smell, and their sharpened senses are directly related to their high fighting ability, but can also be a weakness at times. They do not have a gender like humans, but are hermaphroditic with a few exceptions.
They are immortal and cannot be killed by physical injury. However, if their innocent souls are defiled, their vitality is severely diminished, which means de facto death for the elves.

Dark Crawler
A group of inorganic creatures brought to life by dark magic. Although they are led by a leader, no one knows who he or she is.
They range from puppet-like creatures to metamorphic creatures, and the mindless soldiers are referred to as "Dark Crawler.

Dominant
A generic name for a tribe of giants, also known as elf-eaters. The body size of giants varies from person to person, and those with large bodies are generally considered to be of a higher rank.
Their unsanitary bodies always emit a foul stench, and many of them are savage and vulgar in character. They are the natural enemy of the elves, who have an excellent sense of smell.

I would like to take in more vore in this work. That's all for this progress report.

'

Bigja

Oct 26, 2023
Movie was very good, looking back at where he was with Demon's Match to where he is now, you can see how much he has improved.

Looking forward to his next work, What he posted as a description on ci.en is promising:

'

Now, I am working in earnest on my next project. The title is "selenophile".

It has been a long time since I produced an RPG, so I am currently working on the UI for each screen and the battle system.
In past works, I had abandoned the fun of battles and the game design and focused entirely on fetishism, but I intend to take that into account to some extent in this work.
However, it is dull to just keep on defeating enemies and raising levels, so we will try to avoid that.

The general worldview is dark fantasy. The keywords are as follows.

Elves
A noble race that governs nature. Their ancestors are thought to be the people of the moon, but this is not certain. They have a keen sense of smell, and their sharpened senses are directly related to their high fighting ability, but can also be a weakness at times. They do not have a gender like humans, but are hermaphroditic with a few exceptions.
They are immortal and cannot be killed by physical injury. However, if their innocent souls are defiled, their vitality is severely diminished, which means de facto death for the elves.

Dark Crawler
A group of inorganic creatures brought to life by dark magic. Although they are led by a leader, no one knows who he or she is.
They range from puppet-like creatures to metamorphic creatures, and the mindless soldiers are referred to as "Dark Crawler.

Dominant
A generic name for a tribe of giants, also known as elf-eaters. The body size of giants varies from person to person, and those with large bodies are generally considered to be of a higher rank.
Their unsanitary bodies always emit a foul stench, and many of them are savage and vulgar in character. They are the natural enemy of the elves, who have an excellent sense of smell.

I would like to take in more vore in this work. That's all for this progress report.

'
is this a female protag?

EnglishGamer

Jul 21, 2019
What scene is when Alberta gets choked? Can't find it
If you mean the one from the preview pictures you get it following the bad end route when Noelle is kidnapped. When you switch to Alberta and it gives you the choice to chase Lobelia. The choking isn't a sex scene but it leads to one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frank3y809
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes