Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Was kinda my reaction first time i came upon content like that some years back.
Still don't know the official name of it but sadly it opened that door i didn't need and me being practically bored of everything else i was into and this being something New at the time didn't help.
Also noticed the vast majority of content like that is mostly Futa on Futa.

Though you can have that content if you have played Corruption Of Champions 2 though granted it's text based But you at least get to choose what gender you play as.
"Urethra penetration", I believe - not sure there is a name for sex specifically, seems to me like just a matter of what you stick in there. I got initiated into that society via Bible Black, then Umemaro 3D came along...CoC was YEARS too late to the party in my case :D

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
How have I gone this long without knowing that Bad Breath was a fetish? I shouldn't be surprised, but seeing a fart cloud come from someone's tongue is...somehow shocking, even after all these years.

Aug 12, 2021
any chance 2 make the android version?

im trying 2 play at my phone but it can't play even im using joyplays,joyplays is not compatible in this game.can someone make the android version? for Android Phone Users? :cautious:

this game looks interesting and i want to play this,i don't have a computer im using only android phone.
try 2 download the compressed version and then use your joyplay apps I don't know if it works on you or not,but for me it works on my android phone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PipeScope

Mar 22, 2020
The creator posted a Walkthrough

However when reading it I realize there's a progression bug. In the Forca Cave after chapter 1 you're supposed to be given an option at 0 sin to fight off Lorbelia. However, even if you choose the zero sin choices beforehand that option still doesn't appear.
Either the sin value is set incorrectly at the beginning of the game, or the event flags are busted. Either way not much can be done until an official/unofficial patch comes out.

Last edited:

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
Alright, I'll start with a walkthrough/game tips since I haven't seen anyone do it yet and I've spent enough time with this, consider that I will make heavy SPOILER's, so if you don't want to get your experience ruined, don't read my message...

The game contains bad breath, farts, futa docking, dick vore and avoidable scat (this is the only avoidable fetish)...

I'll take the liberty of calling certain parts of the game Acts, which are the 3 missions you get on each place, first act consists of the first 3 missions with Noelle..

First and important tip: save at each option to check the corruption part and make it to the end...

1 - DON'T go full "corruption" on this game, because you'll trigger a lot of game overs over, and there's also a game over about the days that pass, if you want to see all scenes, or all game overs, just go ahead and do meditation on all the acts and sleep or go full corruption, but this way the game will take a lot of your time, so take my tip as a gold one to not spend a lot of time re reading and seeing scenes you don't care...

2 - Act 1 - Noelle 3 missions, first off, when you get the options to kill her or can't kill her, choose "kill her" sinfulness in this game is really a detriment and you don't want to spend 2-5 hours replaying it from start...
On 2nd mission, Call Glenvy...
On 3rd, you'll see Glenvy naked, if you are going full "pure" you will automatically dodge corruption options here, if you go for a corruption route, peek and jerk using her panties...

Act 2 - Alberta: she's a masochist, but the trick is to NOT accept any of all her scenes...
1st mission: focus on the metus...
2nd mission you'll get forced sinfulness and forced to lose 1 day...
3rd mission: turn back...

Act 3 - Noelle in Helmnitz...
Esp. option: Kill her...
1st mission: Prevent the Ritual...
2nd mission: Don't eat...
3rd mission: join...

Enjoy main "good" ending...
For the main bad ending at the beginning of act 3, when you're playing Glenvy, question the red demon about the blue one...

If there is another ending I probably didn't reach it and I'm sorry, passing through all the scenes was nice, but repeating the game so many times it made it repetitive...

Last edited:

EnglishGamer

Jul 21, 2019
The creator posted a walkthrough

However when reading it I realize there's a progression bug. In the Forca Cave after chapter 1 you're supposed to be given an option at 0 sin to fight off Lorbelia. However, even if you choose the zero sin choices beforehand that option still doesn't appear.
Either the sin value is set incorrectly at the beginning of the game, or the event flags are busted. Either way not much can be done until an official/unofficial patch comes out.
Any chance you can post the walkthrough here? Whenever I click the link it goes to the page then says:
'Page Cannot be Reached'
Not sure if anyone else is having this issue.

PipeScope

Mar 22, 2020
Any chance you can post the walkthrough here? Whenever I click the link it goes to the page then says:
'Page Cannot be Reached'
Not sure if anyone else is having this issue.
Best I can do at the moment is link the twitter post. Maybe the link will work there.

Edit: Uploaded it to anonfiles. Hopefully more accessible.

EnglishGamer

Jul 21, 2019
Best I can do at the moment is link the twitter post. Maybe the link will work there.

Edit: Uploaded it to anonfiles. Hopefully more accessible.
AnonFiles works. Thanks

CrunchyComrade13

Oct 10, 2021
Alright, I'll start with a walkthrough/game tips since I haven't seen anyone do it yet and I've spent enough time with this, consider that I will make heavy SPOILER's, so if you don't want to get your experience ruined, don't read my message...

The game contains bad breath, farts, futa docking, dick vore and avoidable scat (this is the only avoidable fetish)...

I'll take the liberty of calling certain parts of the game Acts, which are the 3 missions you get on each place, first act consists of the first 3 missions with Noelle..

First and important tip: save at each option to check the corruption part and make it to the end...

1 - DON'T go full "corruption" on this game, because you'll trigger a lot of game overs over, and there's also a game over about the days that pass, if you want to see all scenes, or all game overs, just go ahead and do meditation on all the acts and sleep or go full corruption, but this way the game will take a lot of your time, so take my tip as a gold one to not spend a lot of time re reading and seeing scenes you don't care...

2 - Act 1 - Noelle 3 missions, first off, when you get the options to kill her or can't kill her, choose "kill her" sinfulness in this game is really a detriment and you don't want to spend 2-5 hours replaying it from start...
On 3rd, you'll see Glenvy naked, if you are going full "pure" you will automatically dodge corruption options here, if you go for a corruption route, peek and jerk using her panties...

Act 2 - Alberta: she's a masochist, but the trick is to NOT accept any of all her scenes...

For the main bad ending at the beginning of act 3, when you're playing Glenvy, question the red demon about the blue one...

If there is another ending I probably didn't reach it and I'm sorry, passing through all the scenes was nice, but repeating the game so many times it made it repetitive...
You can dodge the Act 2 sin and vitality hit by doing the second mission first.

Jun 10, 2022

dude! it's not working still got bad ending for me! :mad: im So Disappointed! :mad:

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
dude! it's not working still got bad ending for me! :mad: im So Disappointed! :mad:
Well, I saw the walkthrough the dev made, and It's really filled with flags at the end that if you don't give it a lot of tries to the game by yourself you won't notice, I have already had my fill with this game, and got tired, I tried killing the red succubus and sparing her, reaching with little to almost no sinful bar the end and I couldn't trigger the true ending, if someone did, I'm happy for you, but I couldn't, and the game should have clear pointers if you're wanting to reach a "good ending", at least to my understanding...

Aug 12, 2021
Well, I saw the walkthrough the dev made, and It's really filled with flags at the end that if you don't give it a lot of tries to the game by yourself you won't notice, I have already had my fill with this game, and got tired, I tried killing the red succubus and sparing her, reaching with little to almost no sinful bar the end and I couldn't trigger the true ending, if someone did, I'm happy for you, but I couldn't, and the game should have clear pointers if you're wanting to reach a "good ending", at least to my understanding...
I'm sorry m8 i follow your Walkthrough but i got bad scene in the final part when alberta got smaller and defeated by the succubis bootie and then i didn't continue the scene,i exit the game,so tired 2 find a good ending or true ending. :cautious::cautious::cautious:

pandora1451

Jul 3, 2018
i'd love to know in what program/tool/software this game/models/animation were created, looks perfect for me and I'd like to start doing my own models and animations maybe

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes