Sacreblue

Jan 21, 2019
it seems so buggy, i followed the walkthought and cant reach the tru ending, i dont get any sinfulness point but got choice like is i got any.

Faisallore

Jun 12, 2019
NONONONO I WANT TO GO OUT, I JUST WANT TO KNOW. WHAT ENGINE DID THIS GUY USED?

is it daz3d? Or play home?

shion1196

Feb 17, 2018
Here's save files for all scenes (There's no gallery in this version so each saves include 1 or 2 scenes [within the same day]) and all endings (except good endings).

Scenes are short like 6 secs and only the endings that bit longer but still true the creator says this game is longer than the other 2 which less than 6 sec each scene

hruutu

Jul 21, 2018
considering you can fuck it up on the very first choice for the very end of the game makes the game a bit annoying, any sin is basically a no go, game is alright but i'm not doing it all again.

Oct 9, 2020
in case some1 looking to watch the better endings here's a save:

None of the scenes was enjoyable

what can i say this game is full of sh*tty development of nonsensical events!
the only thing worth watching was the good ending and only it

I am of the same idea my friend there are very few exciting beautiful scenes the rest is quite disgusting stuff (not to offend anyone who likes it, infuse tastes are tastes), between farts and poop scenes no thanks, the ending is decent at least , the developer should have slightly more normal sex stuff, more scenes where there is sperm and maybe even some Femboy where the futanari fuck them (but I repeat they are tastes)

Oct 9, 2020
yeah giantess isnt really my thing but i still enjoyed it thank you for the advice
honestly the main problem is the farts and the poop scenes, they are really disgusting, the giantess to me could be sexier if there were sex scenes, nipple play or penis

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
Wait so there's no more content ?
I myself am not the main dev of this, nor know him, but I would consider that no, there won't be anymore content added since it's already quite a bunch if you try different options, passing through all the dialogues and scenes is tiresome after the 2nd try, what the dev will probably add are: Gallery and way to actually make True End since when I played it was impossible reading what someone else wrote and trying myself to do it...

Oct 9, 2020
I myself am not the main dev of this, nor know him, but I would consider that no, there won't be anymore content added since it's already quite a bunch if you try different options, passing through all the dialogues and scenes is tiresome after the 2nd try, what the dev will probably add are: Gallery and way to actually make True End since when I played it was impossible reading what someone else wrote and trying myself to do it...

makes certain things complicated when it could make them simpler, but okay anyway I think Forte Girl is her most beautiful (although there is no shortage of disgusting farting there) at least there is the scene of the giantess Boss that when she transforms the girl into a onahole toy is quite exciting

shion1196

Feb 17, 2018
like isn't it obvious with the genre and thumbnail with a caption but they still here complaining. It's not like it's hidden genre like sudden NTR on vanilla games, too much time on their hands i guess

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Jesus what's with game devs and making their games PAINFULLY SLOW to get through? I don't need to see that it's day 3 for 5 fucking seconds, let me skip all this useless crap. The 5000 loading screens also really don't help with it. This is especially stupid considering they expect you to play multiple times to try different paths...

TomoLastHill

Aug 21, 2017
what's with game devs making their game PAINFULLY SLOW to get through?
Yup, that exactly my thoughts as well.. If you want to replay it for other paths, I'll refer you my previous post.

The game has some stupid gimmicks such as 6 seconds Loading screen VIDEO that must be watched to completion to "load" the next area, and RPG maker games on modern computers takes less then .5 seconds to load a scene. Anyways, my previous post has "mods" that removes some of this excessively slow changes, not all but noticably the loading, day change and mission select. Couldn't find a way to shorten the "area" introduction timings. It does require an unpacked version of the game for it to work.

Reactions: polaco

EnglishGamer

Jul 21, 2019
For those of you struggling to get all the endings. The developer just posted on Twitter he is releasing an update to fix the issues with the game in a few days. Also he has posted links to saves so that you can go through the game with 0 sinfulness:

His Twitter post says to save both of the above saves into your saves folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: earthza0018

earthza0018

Apr 13, 2018
For those of you struggling to get all the endings. The developer just posted on Twitter he is releasing an update to fix the issues with the game in a few days. Also he has posted links to saves so that you can go through the game with 0 sinfulness:

His Twitter post says to save both of the above saves into your saves folder.
Do I have to wait for him to update the game before I can play normally or just put the save file?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes