Padio

Jul 16, 2018
Here's save files for all scenes (There's no gallery in this version so each saves include 1 or 2 scenes [within the same day]) and all endings (except good endings).

Scenes are short like 6 secs and only the endings that bit longer but still true the creator says this game is longer than the other 2 which less than 6 sec each scene
is there a good ending? i think i avoided all corruption choices and get mauled at the end by the two succubus :s

EnglishGamer

Jul 21, 2019
is there a good ending? i think i avoided all corruption choices and get mauled at the end by the two succubus :s
There is but there is a bug which stops you getting it.

The developer released an updated version of the game today which gets rid of the bugs so that you can play through the story as normal.

Also a bit further back there is a link to the walkthrough the developer posted on how to get all the scenarios.

..........t

Aug 24, 2022
like isn't it obvious with the genre and thumbnail with a caption but they still here complaining. It's not like it's hidden genre like sudden NTR on vanilla games, too much time on their hands i guess
They don't read the t-t-tags. But some do read the tags and still click on it.

aitebet

Oct 29, 2021
Man.. Futas, nuns, succubi, corruption, great art.. this game would've been really dope if half of the scenes weren't weird farting/bad breath scenes, or scat (though thankfully they are optional).

The dev and people who are into that like what they like, I suppose. More power to you. I'm just a bit sad at the lost potential.

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
I think im stuck, i cant pass day 22 i always lose to datura and lobelia in the cave. Someone knows how to continue?

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I tried it and honestly would start enjoying it the a fart scene would happen, then just complete boner kill. To much farting not enough actual action. I know its early but something to consider... Not trying to shame or anything but not many are into farts and scat as much imo from what i see.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
They don't read the t-t-tags. But some do read the tags and still click on it.
Because the 3d models are hot as fuck, people click on hope it'll not have too many tags they dont like, when they see they get mad.
It's the reason i clicked (models hot as fuck), saw some tags I don't enjoy, so for me its a no (but staying mad and complaining on the game thread is childish imo, so I get you)

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes