LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
game is rapey AF..MC is worst persona possible..so much delete.
Holy crap the MC is a damn Psychopath. Playing makes me feel really uncomfortable...
Oof. I only played the first two parts and found the Mc a little too forceful. I love my corruption games but prefer them more about subtle manipulation into complete corruption not what this implies. Don't think i'll try the third part.

shame as the basic premise was pretty good.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
i on the other hand love more dark stuff, there's plenty that do, and these days it gets a little rare to find. there are many many options out there for people that want softer or more romantic stories or MCs. i'm going to try it out, JUST because of the complaints that its too rapey or that MC is a psychopath. =)

dont have to insert yourself or identify so hard with every character people, in fact that's not healthy either; sometimes why not just explore things or just enjoy a little living dangerously or escapism.

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
i on the other hand love more dark stuff, there's plenty that do, and these days it gets a little rare to find. there are many many options out there for people that want softer or more romantic stories or MCs. i'm going to try it out, JUST because of the complaints that its too rapey or that MC is a psychopath. =)

dont have to insert yourself or identify so hard with every character people, in fact that's not healthy either; sometimes why not just explore things or just enjoy a little living dangerously or escapism.
I mean Corruption is my favorite erotic game and that's pretty dark it just does it in a way I prefer personally.

Each to their own, there are enough games that there are types for almost everyone. ;)

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I mean Corruption is my favorite erotic game and that's pretty dark it just does it in a way I prefer personally.

Each to their own, there are enough games that there are types for almost everyone. ;)
The MC is for sure really dark inside. But he is less more direct with his mother than the side characters indeed.
I'm trying to create a strong corruption and brainwash story concerning his relation with his mother.

LostKing

Jul 20, 2020
The MC is for sure really dark inside. But he is less more direct with his mother than the side characters indeed.
I'm trying to create a strong corruption and brainwash story concerning his relation with his mother.
I'm just not your target audience kink wise Kalyha. Good luck with development with it.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
so we will be later on the master of the mother and have full control over her? because that would be really really hot:love:

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I'm just not your target audience kink wise Kalyha. Good luck with development with it.
Thanks for the feedback anyway :)

so we will be later on the master of the mother and have full control over her? because that would be really really hot:love:
I don't wanna spoil all the story yet but I hope you'll like it :3

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
There's lots of images, that's good.
There's a fade out transition effect between every image, that's bad.

Tempted to patch this, that's pretty annoying.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
There's lots of images, that's good.
There's a fade out transition effect between every image, that's bad.

Tempted to patch this, that's pretty annoying.
If many of you guys don't like the fade effect between every image, I can modify this.
I thought at first that it would be smoother for the eyes to skip to one picture from another, but if you say it's annoying, this is something I can change for the next update.
Just wanna know if the majority thinks the same or not ?

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I didnt even notice it, whatever you like dev (y)
(i think there is posible to put polls in the OP )

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Well, from what the game is currently showing you, I guess you can have an answer to that question
From what I can tell it's neither turning her slutty nor romancing her but is about dominating the mom and her friends and anybody else in the MC's life.

Reactions: hakulaku97

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
I like the pace of the progression and the renders look pretty decent, too.

The genre/ idea behind the story is nothing new, but what counts is what you make out of it!

What could be improved is the overall feel of the characters imo. They look very stoic / robotic and could use a little more "life" to them.
Also, whenever the MC sees legs, a mouth, whatever, his inner thoughts are kinda cringy. "Oh yeah, nice legs, I'll fuck 'em later" "That mouth, wonder what it would look like with my cock in it!". Same goes for all these weird choice options. Kinda takes you out of the game and makes you question how old the developer behind it is.

Judging by the speed at which updates are released and the amount of content you're adding, you seem very dedicated and capable to improve at a high rate. Good luck :)

Reactions: MilanShine95

darkdepths

May 2, 2020

I hear you!
In real life I am a nice guy (I think) but in games it is great to play the "villain".
I wished there would be more games who would let us go all out.

I just started the game, the woman look a bit too young for me, there are some (not major) spelling errors and the characters lack a bit facial expressions.

BUT the game looks still very promising! I like the MC who is nice on the outside at first and shows more and more his true face later. The story idea is interesting and until now well implemented.

Kalyha said that he was new and needed more experience, after what I saw I think it will be a really great game in the future.

(Would still prefer a Sandbox game since that gives me a feel to be more in control but I will take everything I can get^^)

Reactions: MilanShine95

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I hear you!
In real life I am a nice guy (I think) but in games it is great to play the "villain".
I wished there would be more games who would let us go all out.

I just started the game, the woman look a bit too young for me, there are some (not major) spelling errors and the characters lack a bit facial expressions.

BUT the game looks still very promising! I like the MC who is nice on the outside at first and shows more and more his true face later. The story idea is interesting and until now well implemented.

Kalyha said that he was new and needed more experience, after what I saw I think it will be a really great game in the future.

(Would still prefer a Sandbox game since that gives me a feel to be more in control but I will take everything I can get^^)
Hi,
Thanks for your comment.

The Visual Novel style is easier for me as a beginner into game creation. Most of the environment and details changed and increased updates after updates, because I'm learning at the same time. Maybe I'll redo the renders for the first few scenes, but not the priority for now.
Regarding facial expressions, it gets better when you go threw the game. I don't say it's perfect but I feel like I'm doing better.

For those who doesn't like the aspect very rude of the MC, it's a fiction guys, don't take it so seriously. =)

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes