Jun 14, 2020
Well damn the only reason our boy Stan here isn't beating around the bush is all women around seem to go Brazilian. Nothing wrong with having a more dominant MC of course, but I think he's laying it on a tad thick here, and I'm afraid before long Patreon is going to see that the same way.

Like, the first thing the guy wonders about his aunt is if her tits are bigger than his moms and his second thought is that her ass is made for anal. I can think of a game, where the MC's dad basically went "Son, you have to bone your mom because I'm going on a business trip!" and yeah no shit that Patreon page went under review https://f95zone.to/threads/pervert-family-v1-0-laurenty.45229/ .

I'm afraid before long you're going to have to look into spinning the story into some kind of "You went to uni and moved in with some other house mates and Adrianna is the oldest and now that Alex moved out, you're short on rent etc.". (plus I'm not sure if that first domination of Emma might have been a tad too harsh, maybe remove the part where she's crying and make her angry so you turn that arc into more of a hate-fuck relationship?)

But speaking of story, what I'm kinda missing is the corruption aspect. Adrianna has been working as a model for like 15 years, you can't tell me she didn't have guys on set at least take a glance at her tits. Yet here she is, innocent and insecure as can be but the convincing process kinda feels like "Moomm, show me your tits!" - "No eww, wtf is wrong with you?" - "Do it!" - "... u sure?" - "Do it, think of the rent!" - "Oh shit you're right lmao here we go (. | .)".

What I could see as an aspect of "brainwashing" here would be that Adrianna calls the MC "son" at first and doesn't use his name, the MC suggests the lewd photoshoots, she declines first but reluctantly tells him about "that one photoshoot" where she posed in lingerie and her photographer gave her the stage name uhh "Maria" or something so you guys settle on calling her "Maria" on camera and her profile and in order to get her comfortable with the photoshoots where he isn't filming, the MC begins calling her Maria too and when she complains about it with a "Son, you blabla", the MC reminds her that during the photoshoot she isn't his mom and he her son but she is Maria and he is MC.name and the MC then starts calling her Maria during the day too, e.g. when she's sweeping the floor or something and he comments on the size of her ass. When she complains a son shouldn't do that, the MC could remind her that he is MC.name not her son or something and they could start taking photographs during all hours of the day, but I feel I'm writing myself away from a "Boy returns to the place he came from" and more into a "Two people play pretend while hiding the sausage", even if a freudian slip during intercourse reminds us of the relationship at hand.

Still, good game so far and a good chunk of content added per update! (y)

Reactions: HansDampf788

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Well damn the only reason our boy Stan here isn't beating around the bush is all women around seem to go Brazilian. Nothing wrong with having a more dominant MC of course, but I think he's laying it on a tad thick here, and I'm afraid before long Patreon is going to see that the same way.

Like, the first thing the guy wonders about his aunt is if her tits are bigger than his moms and his second thought is that her ass is made for anal. I can think of a game, where the MC's dad basically went "Son, you have to bone your mom because I'm going on a business trip!" and yeah no shit that Patreon page went under review https://f95zone.to/threads/pervert-family-v1-0-laurenty.45229/ .

I'm afraid before long you're going to have to look into spinning the story into some kind of "You went to uni and moved in with some other house mates and Adrianna is the oldest and now that Alex moved out, you're short on rent etc.". (plus I'm not sure if that first domination of Emma might have been a tad too harsh, maybe remove the part where she's crying and make her angry so you turn that arc into more of a hate-fuck relationship?)

But speaking of story, what I'm kinda missing is the corruption aspect. Adrianna has been working as a model for like 15 years, you can't tell me she didn't have guys on set at least take a glance at her tits. Yet here she is, innocent and insecure as can be but the convincing process kinda feels like "Moomm, show me your tits!" - "No eww, wtf is wrong with you?" - "Do it!" - "... u sure?" - "Do it, think of the rent!" - "Oh shit you're right lmao here we go (. | .)".

What I could see as an aspect of "brainwashing" here would be that Adrianna calls the MC "son" at first and doesn't use his name, the MC suggests the lewd photoshoots, she declines first but reluctantly tells him about "that one photoshoot" where she posed in lingerie and her photographer gave her the stage name uhh "Maria" or something so you guys settle on calling her "Maria" on camera and her profile and in order to get her comfortable with the photoshoots where he isn't filming, the MC begins calling her Maria too and when she complains about it with a "Son, you blabla", the MC reminds her that during the photoshoot she isn't his mom and he her son but she is Maria and he is MC.name and the MC then starts calling her Maria during the day too, e.g. when she's sweeping the floor or something and he comments on the size of her ass. When she complains a son shouldn't do that, the MC could remind her that he is MC.name not her son or something and they could start taking photographs during all hours of the day, but I feel I'm writing myself away from a "Boy returns to the place he came from" and more into a "Two people play pretend while hiding the sausage", even if a freudian slip during intercourse reminds us of the relationship at hand.

I disagree, the Mom/Son aspect is important for the whole setting in my opinion.
If patreon is pissy than we need an incest patch.

I don't see a problem with the innocent mother, it is mentioned that she has not done raunchy shoots other than decent underwear. More important, a corruption/dominance game is better when the woman are not instant sluts.^^

The funny thing is that the game Corruption is not censored and still going strong on patreon. But I know that other developers are not as lucky.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019

I'm not sure if I understand completely your whole message, but regarding Adrianna being a model before. It's more about posing in front of her own son that is embarrassing her. Since he's asking more and more intimate stuff from her when she's sad and down, and being already in a difficult situation from losing her job.
About the Emma's part, it's a preview showing how dark the MC can be in the inside and that none will stop him from getting what he wants.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
enjoyed playing this one.....not the most original story but still unique
there were lots of grammatical and spelling mistakes
i corrected most of them leaving those which I couldn't understand

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
enjoyed playing this one.....not the most original story but still unique
there were lots of grammatical and spelling mistakes
i corrected most of them leaving those which I couldn't understand
Thanks a lot. Gonna check it out :)

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Somehow, when I saw your pseudo in the notifications, I thought I would read "0.4 is almost done" when I clicked. I'm disappointed, you don't work fast enough... :devilish:

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
any new girls In the future? btw love your game
Yes I'm thinking about that.
Will probably add new girls in the future, just have to think of what role they will have in the story.

Reactions: simongy

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
New characters are good but a little piece of advice would be to not lose yourself. Some developpers tend to overextend and add numerous characters each update. Even in good games like Waifu Academy, some characters don't get enough exposure, enough focus.
You work really fast so I assume not having a character in an update would not mean much as she could be in the update you'd release the week after. But still, I'd recommend to not add a character for the sake of adding one.

BlakeDarko

Apr 12, 2019
New characters are good but a little piece of advice would be to not lose yourself. Some developpers tend to overextend and add numerous characters each update. Even in good games like Waifu Academy, some characters don't get enough exposure, enough focus.
You work really fast so I assume not having a character in an update would not mean much as she could be in the update you'd release the week after. But still, I'd recommend to not add a character for the sake of adding one.
true!

simongy

May 3, 2018
Why not, good idea. I'll think about it and other ways to add them.
Or when they become famous, they have an economic company to contact them and then they meet a female boss and a lot of female colleagues and the MC wants to grab the company so he through the female colleague found some way to control the female boss

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I'll keep that in mind.
That's why I said I want to think of a background story before adding the girl. So if I add a character it means I already have a clear idea of what I'll do with her.

Reactions: Kalikas3

simongy

May 3, 2018
I'll keep that in mind.
That's why I said I want to think of a background story before adding the girl. So if I add a character it means I already have a clear idea of what I'll do with her.
ya take u time

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hello everyone.

I've already been working on the next update. Version 0.4 is at 60% done at this moment.
I'm actually doing an important scene that I hope you will like.
So wait a few more days before I release it.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes