MikeyGirl

May 27, 2018
Seemingly a lot of people ask about animations but I feel like with or without them this can still be a great game. Once again nice work on the heels. One of my favorite games so far and really nice to see such frequent updates.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hello guys,

It's here ! I'm happy to tell you that the new update is available.
I've worked on the main story and also modified some of the old renders of the 1st version. (The intro scene has been changed with new images and some of the dialogues have been improved.)
I still need to modify other scenes though. Gonna do it in future updates.

Changelog :
- 660 new renders.
- 67 old renders renewed.
- Intro scene has been reviewed (dialogues and images)
- Main story progression.
- Jenna story progression.
- Linda story progression.
- Changed transitions between images to make them smoother for the eyes.

Once again, thanks a lot to everyone who supports me. :)

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
Good quality content at a quick update rate. You're also one of the few that does male domination with a rougher and more humilating tone (e.g, Emma), which I hope to see more of, and not only limited to Emma. Extra points for using HS2. It's a shame that you only have 2 patreons. I'm gonna subscribe.

Reactions: Kalyha

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Ok the game is good (at least I liked it), however I think that the models look a bit inexpressive, I think that would be the only incumbent that I would put into the game, I hope it improves in that aspect over time.
Luck.

Reactions: haha mm

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Good quality content at a quick update rate. You're also one of the few that does male domination with a rougher and more humilating tone (e.g, Emma), which I hope to see more of, and not only limited to Emma. Extra points for using HS2. It's a shame that you only have 2 patreons. I'm gonna subscribe.
Thanks a lot. I appreciate =)

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
This game is very "on rails" as far as I can tell. You're often given two options, one being significantly ruder than the other, where you pick the rude option and it doesn't amount to anything other than perhaps colorful dialogue, and returns you to the original "choice". I think the tag for this is kinetic novel?

Reactions: ShadedWilderness

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
If you want to play something more demanding, guaranteed without "fap, fap, fap", I recommend you; A Wife and Mother.
It's not demanding per say, the "foreign dude trying to recycle stuff he saw on the Kardashians" genre is not for everybody. Is this game like that?

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
The photos in the OP don't look like HS2, it looks like HS1.

But it's HS so I'll play it lol
Well it is Honey Select 2. Looks closely you'll see it's way different from HS 1 games, especially on the environment.

This game is very "on rails" as far as I can tell. You're often given two options, one being significantly ruder than the other, where you pick the rude option and it doesn't amount to anything other than perhaps colorful dialogue, and returns you to the original "choice". I think the tag for this is kinetic novel?
For now most of the choices are for entertainment, but not all of them.
Example : You can choose where do you wanna finish on the sleeping scene with Adrianna.

I make it that way because the story has to be coherent. If you can already ask to have sex with any of the character at the beginging, then no point in making a plot.

But I still agree with you, the game is linear, and I will make more "real" choices that will show different scenes on future updates.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
For now most of the choices are for entertainment, but not all of them.

I make it that way because the story has to be coherent. If you can already ask to have sex with any of the character at the beginging, then no point in making a plot.
There might not be a point in making a plot anyway. Don't take that as a criticism, it's not. I just don't see how being given a choice that reverts back to your original options makes the story any more coherent. If anything, I'd hazard it's better and more coherent if people react realistically to the stupid (from a character logic standpoint) choices and that drives the plot. What it looks like at present, is that I can be a dick to everyone for lols and it doesn't affect them in any way. Given that one definition of coherent is "logical and consistent" then you either have a game that stays on rails and shouldn't offer the choices, or the choices should have logical and consistent results. Possible options that produce logical and consistent results:

1. The choices affect others' reactions to you. Negative choices affect their opinions negatively. Positive choices affect the characters positively
  2. you can already have sex with any character at the beginning, since there's no indication they're actually permanently affected by your rude choices.
  3. Don't include choices that don't have realistic/plot consequences, rude or otherwise.
I'm not advocating for either, I'm just saying the drive for coherent through weird rude options that just circle back falls short on the grounds of being meaningless, silly, and not actually driving the plot either direction.

P.S.- Not a bad game, just currently a Kinetic Novel

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
I personally quite like this style of finding the wrong answer just to laugh at the results.

Loving the characters and scenes, my only concern is how all this blackmail and sleeprate could eventually turn out ok.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes