zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
A lot of progress, again. Two more women now pretty much at MCs mercy, hope he does something with that, because he didn't do anything at all in this update.

Mom also made a few steps in the right direction and I hope she really just stops doubting the commands and starts to just do what she's told. Pretty much knew the blowjob wouldn't be happening, but I hoped and got disappointed.

Personally not a fan of these baits, especially when the update suddenly ends and you realize there was no sex at all.

Photo shoot was hot, though and the rest looks promising aswell.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I didn't say that in a rude way. It's just that I really don't want you guys spend money if it's too much for you.
I just got out of the ER and have no idea how much they're gonna try to charge me, so I can't say any amount is low enough for me unfortunately.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
A lot of progress, again. Two more women now pretty much at MCs mercy, hope he does something with that, because he didn't do anything at all in this update.

Mom also made a few steps in the right direction and I hope she really just stops doubting the commands and starts to just do what she's told. Pretty much knew the blowjob wouldn't be happening, but I hoped and got disappointed.

Personally not a fan of these baits, especially when the update suddenly ends and you realize there was no sex at all.

Photo shoot was hot, though and the rest looks promising aswell.
Yeah I thought about it when I finished the update.
The fact that there is no real sex scene in this version made me think if I did right or not.

Then I figured that it was important for the logic of the story to not add it right away with Adrianna, but I can promise you one thing : There will be sex scene for sure in the next update.

I just got out of the ER and have no idea how much they're gonna try to charge me, so I can't say any amount is low enough for me unfortunately.
It's all fine. Don't pay if you can't afford it. Enjoy the content for free :)
Patrons will have access to pictures and some other kind of content so I can give them my gratitude, but the game will always be free of course.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah I thought about it when I finished the update.
The fact that there is no real sex scene in this version made me think if I did right or not.

Then I figured that it was important for the logic of the story to not add it right away with Adrianna, but I can promise you one thing : There will be sex scene for sure in the next update.
In the long run, I feel like it will be for the better that you waited a little. For all those that start with 0.5 and later, it will make more sense this way, for sure.

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
I think the pace is fine so far. A too slow pace hurts games insofar as the development slows to a crawl, while a too fast pace can ruin a game altogether.

I don't mind the lack of choices either. A well done story is better than a bunch of branching options that result in a chaotic mess and crippled development. Kinetic novels are okey. But some degree of interactivity is better than none.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Crunched version of v0.4 (PC/Win)

Note:
This is an unofficial compressed version of this game and is unsupported by the developer. Images have reduced quality. No guarantees everything will work as intended, so no whining.

Original: 1.16GB
Compressed: 347MB

- - -

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I can see 2 blackmail scenarios coming up. Guy is a real dick, but looks like he will be getting Milf action soon...

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Damn!! WTF??!!... How old is the one who wrote this? 12 years old?! The MC is an asshole. The mother (supposedly a former model) poses as a "teenage Japanese idol" and seems to have the same amount of neurons (I mean ... she's dumb as fuck) Anyway ... I guess someone will like this kind of shit ... Not me.
Peace.

MilanShine95

Jul 13, 2019
Damn!! WTF??!!... How old is the one who wrote this? 12 years old?! The MC is an asshole. The mother (supposedly a former model) poses as a "teenage Japanese idol" and seems to have the same amount of neurons (I mean ... she's dumb as fuck) Anyway ... I guess someone will like this kind of shit ... Not me.
Peace.
Sad for you that you dont like this kind of stuff; imo it's something different from the mainstream-shit which is being uploaded at F95 and btw the dev is new and just started his journey in developing games.
sooo probs to the dev!

Reactions: BlakeDarko

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
imo it's something different from the mainstream-shit which is being uploaded at F95
Not to slam your opinion or the dev but how is it different?

Mother is going to pushed into being a cum dump like the rest of his family and so far follows the theme for nearly every corruption game. The story itself is similar to one going in another game.

MC is your average creepy bastard that exploits desperate women for sex and money that usually turn up in corruption games.

I'm sure the dev will do his best to make an entertaining game but it isn't breaking new ground.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not to slam your opinion or the dev but how is it different?

Mother is going to pushed into being a cum dump like the rest of his family and so far follows the theme for nearly every corruption game. The story itself is similar to one going in another game.

MC is your average creepy bastard that exploits desperate women for sex and money that usually turn up in corruption games.

I'm sure the dev will do his best to make an entertaining game but it isn't breaking new ground.
True, played the 0.3 version and he is just a bit too obsessed and misses to show any love or care in his mind for his aunt and Mom in the game and sees them just as meat. Now with the jealousy and not knowing the other Milf he blackmailed that does make some sense. With the aunt and Mom it makes less sense since they are pretty loving to him for years, so even if he obsesses over them there should be a bit more of other feelings as well. Still not bad for complete creep corruption game about a psychopath. :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
True, played the 0.3 version and he is just a bit too obsessed and misses to show any love or care in his mind for his aunt and Mom in the game and sees them just as meat. Now with the jealousy and not knowing the other Milf he blackmailed that does make some sense. With the aunt and Mom it makes less sense since they are pretty loving to him for years, so even if he obsesses over them there should be a bit more of other feelings as well. Still not bad for complete creep corruption game about a psychopath. :p
There is absolutely nothing likeable about him, he's a creepy bastard.

Like you say, it's not bad for what it is but he'd be winning awards for worlds worst son.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes