Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Hi,
Thanks for your comment.

The Visual Novel style is easier for me as a beginner into game creation. Most of the environment and details changed and increased updates after updates, because I'm learning at the same time. Maybe I'll redo the renders for the first few scenes, but not the priority for now.
Regarding facial expressions, it gets better when you go threw the game. I don't say it's perfect but I feel like I'm doing better.

For those who doesn't like the aspect very rude of the MC, it's a fiction guys, don't take it so seriously. =)
I've noticed improvement

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
There's lots of images, that's good.
There's a fade out transition effect between every image, that's bad.

Tempted to patch this, that's pretty annoying.
You Don't have to patch it, just enable "skip:transitions" in the preferences menu.
skip fade.png
If many of you guys don't like the fade effect between every image, I can modify this.
I thought at first that it would be smoother for the eyes to skip to one picture from another, but if you say it's annoying, this is something I can change for the next update.
Just wanna know if the majority thinks the same or not ?
Using "with dissolve" instead of "with fade" would give a similar effect while being twice as fast(no fade to black). That might be enough to not annoy people while still looking nice. Again, if people really want to have no transitions they can just disable them in the preferences menu.
I've attached a patched script if you want to test it.

Last edited:

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
You Don't have to patch it, just enable "skip:transitions" in the preferences menu.
View attachment 752508

Using "with dissolve" instead of "with fade" would give a similar effect while being twice as fast(no fade to black). That might be enough to not annoy people while still looking nice. Again, if people really want to have no transitions they can just disable them in the preferences menu.
I've attached a patched script if you want to test it.
Duuuuuude ! Dissolve transition is so much better !
Looks way smoother now. I'll keep this thanks.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Every updates seem to be too short, even though they are not, just that time flies when you enjoy something.

I still have some issues here and here in terms of writing (especially how fast female characters comply to the character "arguments"), but despite its flaws, I can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: articuno0123

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
So does this have animated sex scenes or videos, i did see a mention in reviews about something similar to animations so was wondering what the scenes are like.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
The crude responses you can give while talking to the girls are hilarious. It's just completely ridiculous and unfiltered.

I'm a bit bummed out about the Mom being completely clean shaven, it always looks a bit weird on milfs.

Last edited:

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
links down , re up game please
Hi,
Links are all good, game has been reuploaded with a compressed version.

So does this have animated sex scenes or videos, i did see a mention in reviews about something similar to animations so was wondering what the scenes are like.
No animations for now. I'll see in the future to make some when I will learn how to make them fluid.

Reactions: Valronn

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Hi,
Thanks for your comment.

The Visual Novel style is easier for me as a beginner into game creation. Most of the environment and details changed and increased updates after updates, because I'm learning at the same time. Maybe I'll redo the renders for the first few scenes, but not the priority for now.
Regarding facial expressions, it gets better when you go threw the game. I don't say it's perfect but I feel like I'm doing better.

For those who doesn't like the aspect very rude of the MC, it's a fiction guys, don't take it so seriously. =)
Hey,

thank you for the answer.

It is quite all right with VN! I prefer Sandbox but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy a good different game.^^

I agree with your prioritizing, the old content is not bad but the new one overshadows it in regard to quality.

The MC is great, I could imagine him going even darker like whoring out his mother and the like but that is only my preference (NTR).

Please only do what you are comfortable with, a lot of games suffer from developers trying to satisfy all customers and in the end the game can't live up to it.

My guideline is that I try out games and if I like them I at least back them for 1 or 2 Months to repay their effort.

So I joined your patreon, I hope this is still active because I was wondering why you still don't have any backers despite delivering such great content.

I will wait for a few updates before playing further, please keep up the great work!

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hey,

thank you for the answer.

It is quite all right with VN! I prefer Sandbox but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy a good different game.^^

I agree with your prioritizing, the old content is not bad but the new one overshadows it in regard to quality.

The MC is great, I could imagine him going even darker like whoring out his mother and the like but that is only my preference (NTR).

Please only do what you are comfortable with, a lot of games suffer from developers trying to satisfy all customers and in the end the game can't live up to it.

My guideline is that I try out games and if I like them I at least back them for 1 or 2 Months to repay their effort.

So I joined your patreon, I hope this is still active because I was wondering why you still don't have any backers despite delivering such great content.

I will wait for a few updates before playing further, please keep up the great work!
Thanks a lot, I appreciate.
I just opened my patreon 2 days ago so none heard about it hehe.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Thanks a lot, I appreciate.
I just opened my patreon 2 days ago so none heard about it hehe.

Hello i love your game so much i got to ask will this game ever have NTR or sharing with other guys i hope not i Love all the girls

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Hello i love your game so much i got to ask will this game ever have NTR or sharing with other guys i hope not i Love all the girls
I don't think (and hope) the game is much about love . ;-)
I would like to see a NTR option like selling out the girls but as I said the devolper should only do what he likes.

I am content either way, in the best case we have a chance to choose.

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
For now, there will not be any NTR and I don't plan to add it. But this can change if the story evolve in a way I didn't think about yet. So I would say : No, but maybe later.
There may be some exceptions for the girls whose MC doesn't have any influence yet.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes