riverrungames

Dominus vobiscum
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
lol, I personally love how unique this game is and how fun it is to play such an unconventinal mc that is a sociopath.
Come on dude, that's somebody's mom you're talking about. Adrianna doesn't deserve to be bullied. She's a kind, gentle, hardworking person. She needs a good son that will support her emotionally and financially. Think about it, man. The bullying is not worth it.

Jun 15, 2017
Come on dude, that's somebody's mom you're talking about. Adrianna doesn't deserve to be bullied. She's a kind, gentle, hardworking person. She needs a good son that will support her emotionally and financially. Think about it, man. The bullying is not worth it.
Maybe the real main story of the game is actually that Adrianna is the main character and decides to stop the bullying by disposing of her current son and replacing him with a adopted one. Then she can live the rest of her life happily ever after with a loving son and no bullying. I think I just came up with Kalyha's next game spin-off game.

Last edited:

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Had to restart the game but made it to end of update fast That's why i love this game No grind and no pointless scenes Big fan of the mc :LOL:

Reactions: oste22

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
anyone able to have a walkthrough for this 6 gig game
Only the party drinking game needs a walkthrough and the Dev posted how to reach each scene some pages ago, look for the Dev's posts

Rest of the game you can play without it, 0.19 have different scenes with different choices when you are in the private room with Maddison, but i recommend you to have a different save with each because we dont know how it will impact the future

ProMild

Jan 6, 2020
Restore Her Career Patch into chapter 19.
renewing Gallery (add 6 new scene).

Extract file, and copy all file into previous game (restore her career chapter 18). overwrite everything.

maybe you need backup first.

Size 80Mb

Reactions: otoboke

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
Kalyha I call on you to stop MC bullying Adrianna. The mom deserves love and kindness from her devoted son. End the bullying now!
ngl I thought you're being ironic lol
anyway, I think the good way for him to goes vanilla with his mom is if she gave birth to their child and it awakens his parental instinct or something like that, don't get me wrong I'm an average vanilla mom/son enjoyer but it needs some real long focused arc if you want him to be soft and that's not really what should happen in this game.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
A lot of people very confused about the MC's character. "Adrianna deserves better" doesn't change him. "She's someone's mother and so deserves better" ignores that two of the other characters are someone's mother. Also why is it okay to abuse someone who's not a mother? She should be treated better because she's trying to be a good person? The others aren't trying? Even if they aren't trying to be better than they are, none of their actions make them deserve what he does to them. That's part of the appeal - these are overall good people who may have done some bad things, or in the case of his mother, had bad luck, and he's using that to control them.

Going back to someone I remember saying something like he really loves Adrianna and looks after her - before the start of this update I replayed the last scene I had saved from the previous update. There is nothing remotely loving about the way he uses her mouth and throat for his pleasure and to make money from the viewers. She's crying, begs him to stop, reluctantly continues, thinks about how awful it is while he's using her. He gets off on how unhappy she is. He loves controlling her, but doesn't love her.

if this kind of fictional content isn't to your liking, go find another VN - there are many for lighter tastes and few like this. The OP is clear about what type of story you're getting. It's not going to be for everyone.

Kalyha

For the update: I enjoyed Madison's content. A lot. Like Elena and hope we see more of her (preferably with him finding a way to control her.) Didn't care much about Kate but I am sure she has her fans. Disappointed that we haven't had him start using Linda's daughter yet. I hope that's coming soon. With Linda forced to watch. Even made to assist.

Other things I'd like to see: Jenna forced to work at the strip club stripping as well as sucking and fucking other men. I know some people will have a problem with this kind of content but I think it really fits. Maybe Linda's daughter could be forced to work there as well. The others can be kept for just him so those who hate sharing can have them all to themselves. And, if it suits you, make this strip club sharing content optional if it upsets a lot of people (though really, this is not a game in which the MC cares at all about any of the women, so sharing like that shouldn't raise the usual emotions.) It would be nice to see more games fully embrace sharing as a core feature.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
That whole conversation between MC and Adrianna, after her shower, was sooo hot and tense, just OMG. Your are genius, Kalyha, you developed the story and characters so well. I love everything about it.

Seriously, I never enjoyed any eroge so much, in past I even thought that visual novel - the worst genre, worthless to even try, and now my favorite game is VN. Because this game is so good, real hidden treasure. And, btw, recently tried to replay the whole story, and the hell how huge this game is become(u need atleast few days to complete it), I'm really jealous to fresh players who find it at this point. Dark Magic(nice game btw, check if you didn't yet) known as a huge game, but I think RHC is bigger now.

RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
Other things I'd like to see: Jenna forced to work at the strip club stripping as well as sucking and fucking other men. I know some people will have a problem with this kind of content but I think it really fits. Maybe Linda's daughter could be forced to work there as well. The others can be kept for just him so those who hate sharing can have them all to themselves. And, if it suits you, make this strip club sharing content optional if it upsets a lot of people (though really, this is not a game in which the MC cares at all about any of the women, so sharing like that shouldn't raise the usual emotions.) It would be nice to see more games fully embrace sharing as a core feature.
I don't think MC the type to share his toy, if he was bored maybe I can see it but tbh from his interaction I see him as a more you can see but you can't touch kinda guy.

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I don't think MC the type to share his toy, if he was bored maybe I can see it but tbh from his interaction I see him as a more you can see but you can't touch kinda guy.
A reasonable counterargument.

My thought was that he's a sadist. He'd enjoy them being even more miserable because they have to let others use them. But he's also selfish enough that this could override any possibility of sharing.

As long as he keeps coming up with ways to make them unhappy, it's all good by me. But I would love to at least see Jenna (and/or Linda's daughter) in a bukkake. The men can't touch but they can cover her/them. Other characters would be fine also, but Jenna's my fave, and the daughter satisfies the "corrupt and degrade a relative innocent" fetish, along with how it would make Linda extra miserable knowing that what's happening to her daughter is only happening because of what she did.

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
A Game without animation and 6 gb in size. Gosh, this is something. Btw do the scenes are totally static or have animation like no more secrets with 4 pic animation style. Anyway I'm still intrigued. Gonna try RN.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
In the scene after the shower with mom I still think the MC should have managed to make the mom give him another blowjob pretty hardcore. I've spent the time since the previous update expecting this.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes