otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Well let us not discuss this further, but putting a butt plug against someones wishes up their ass and forcing them to that, there is a word for that and hint it is not freely given consent. :p This game is about exactly that word though in the end and a game with pixels, so no use to debate that or get moral over it or to sugar coat it. :ROFLMAO:
Agree overall, but she didn't refuse to wear the plug, if I remember correct. ;)

... (which since we are not aware in game she is fucking herself with dildos there regularly, but is a virgin there or not used there at best for a long time would be at best uncomfortable or even somewhat painful to start with for starters)
Well, they have to start somewhere before she will get used to. ;)

Last edited:

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
oh god I'll never get tired of them using those hahas, please Kalyha never stop using it haha.
I'm fine if one of them (the aunt mostly) enjoyed getting abused by them but in the end beside the mom, I hope they're all still hate him so much regardless of how good they feel being abused haha.
screenshot0099.png

Last edited:

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hello Kalyha how the update coming along :)
Almost ready... x)
I just hope I can make it soon because I won't be able to work on the game for 5 days next week... So let's see if I can make it before that.
Else the update is 100% september anyway...

I'm starting to worry, Kalyha do not answer for few days already, I hope he/she is ok, just busy with IRL-things.
I'm all good, don't worry. :)

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hello everyone!!
I'm so excited to present you the new update of Restore Her Career v0.19!

The story advances a lot in this version and you will have a preview of what's going to happen in the future with the main character and his business.
The FBI agent, inspector Madison, is coming back and has an important role in the update. Kate has finally some content also. And of course Adrianna is joining the other girls and have exclusive content for herself once again!
I'm trying to increase the dialogues between the characters between every images, so even if there is "only" 657 new renders in the update, I'm confident that amount of story is same as before (I'd say same as 0.18).

Feel free to write me a feedback on the update, it helps me increase the game. Or you can just tell me if you enjoyed it. :)
Have fun.

Changelog :
- 657 new renders.
- 30 old renders renewed.
- 1 old scene have been reviewed (dialogues and images)
- Main story progression.
- Kate story progression.
- Madison story progression.

To everyone supporting my work, thank you. :)

For those you can't download more than 5GB on MEGA, please wait until mods add more links. And if you have a slow connection, please use the Chapter v0.19 only or wait for a full compressed version.

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
Thanks for all your hard work!

I'd really recommend you start losslessly compressing your images, there is NO reduction in quality from it and you'll bring the game size down a lot.

Reactions: DJsona

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Ok, it's time I actually played this. Every God damn time I download it, put it to the side for later, then right just when I was gonna play it, BAM, a new update and the cycle continues! Just today, I was looking at the zipped folder of this for version 0.18 and though "Ok, maybe I should get on it" and ya know what happens, this shit get's updated! UNBEFUCKINGLIEVABLE

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Trying to load a save i get this
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "C:\Users\steven\Desktop\Images\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.19-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Restore Her Career Chapter 0.19
Mon Sep 20 00:53:13 2021
```

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Hello everyone!!
I'm so excited to present you the new update of Restore Her Career v0.19!

The story advances a lot in this version and you will have a preview of what's going to happen in the future with the main character and his business.
The FBI agent, inspector Madison, is coming back and has an important role in the update. Kate has finally some content also. And of course Adrianna is joining the other girls and have exclusive content for herself once again!
I'm trying to increase the dialogues between the characters between every images, so even if there is "only" 657 new renders in the update, I'm confident that amount of story is same as before (I'd say same as 0.18).

Feel free to write me a feedback on the update, it helps me increase the game. Or you can just tell me if you enjoyed it. :)
Have fun.

Changelog :
- 657 new renders.
- 30 old renders renewed.
- 1 old scene have been reviewed (dialogues and images)
- Main story progression.
- Kate story progression.
- Madison story progression.

To everyone supporting my work, thank you. :)

For those you can't download more than 5GB on MEGA, please wait until mods add more links. And if you have a slow connection, please use the Chapter v0.19 only or wait for a full compressed version.
i want to ask you something, because i just came across your game, and i find it a very intriguing game, is this game a harem game, or we will end up with only one girl at the end?

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes