pantene

Oct 31, 2019
Look who's talking :FacePalm:
I didn't even bother to mention all the quotes because there are many many more, this is just one in which otoboke doesn't "choke" the developer.
Before we criticize we should look at ourselves

Kalyha, please say u will release 0.18 today or tomorrow. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• Thinking Face
Reactions: otoboke

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Mom 10/10
Aunt 11/10 OMG broke the scale
Friend's mother 9/10 Very nice
Whorish neighbor 6/10 She is hot but she has been around the block and it has 3 other people who should get more attention.

Last edited:

ForenZiks

Apr 13, 2019
hey Kalyha, hope you're doing well. If you don't mind could you let us know how far along the update is? Thanks for all your work :)

Reactions: Maccafloy

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
hey Kalyha, hope you're doing well. If you don't mind could you let us know how far along the update is? Thanks for all your work :)
I'm about 70%.
I had to create new environments for the update and this is also taking time. But it's definitively worth the hard work! I'm satisfied with how the game is going with the story right now.

pantene

Oct 31, 2019

androide

May 3, 2018

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
A strip club as a new place is getting introduced in v0.19
I had to modelize several new environments, but I'm quite happy about this one. Took me many hours of work but the render looks pretty cool.

What do you think?

View attachment 1399663 View attachment 1399664 View attachment 1399665
Oh, wow, Kalyha. Thats very intriguing. Place looks nice.

Hot. I can't wait to see how it's used, I'm guessing the MC will make Adrianna go there, but I wonder what kind of logic he'll use to justify it.
Ya. If MC will send Adrianna to work here - thats will be crazy. Logic easily: to make her more openminded, used to and comfort towards showing her body.

But I think a lot of people will classify it like NTR and will get mad lol. Recently did saw a huge shitstorm(almost without any reason) about NTR topic in the thread of SexNote, lol. Some people very concern about it lol.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes