Nikhi

May 30, 2019
Hi, can anyone please share full party walkthrough and when does option showed between drugs and rigged card?

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Best update ever for this game, in particular I loved the last scene: the build up and scene progression... wow
Cannot wait to see what is coming next. I would recommend more tittyfucking and why not more latex, domination and why not threesomes during the photoshoots
Anyway, whatever Kalyha decides, it will be a success

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
Fantastic update. A lot of humilating and degrading Adrianna this update, plus we finally got to fuck her. Though sadly a lot of spelling errors and bad grammar yet again. I am still very happy overall, so thank you for your hard work, Kalyha.

Eleyon

Oct 14, 2020
The restoring of the career happens purely by chance in this power fantasy. While it would have been nice to have a route outside of just blackmail, the execution of this blackmail is fairly solid for those that enjoy it. In many ways the MC is just this awful person. He really is lol and well, that itself is what makes this Blackmail power fantasy executed as well as it is. While for some, that can be annoying and a turn off (usually that's the case for myself), I found myself continuing on with this. There are some girls that deserve it.

The models look nice, but the lack of animation, especially as it is HS, is a big downer and would have taken this up a notch if it was there.

3.5 bags of mulch out of 5 nacho bell grandes

2k4you

Sep 9, 2020
Really liked the game. The characters are good and it has some stuff I just really love, like heels, tits, deepthroat and anal. I love the story, the inner thoughts of the characters and the graphics.

One thing I don't really like, is that the main character is sometimes just stupid. I like him being evil and having an extreme urge to satisfy his desires, but especially in the dialogues with Jenna he really is just a stupid baby and there it is really cringe to read.
Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Somebody can share a save to play at the begin of the 0.18 version ? All save from 0.17 doesnt work :(.

mightykafta

Jul 8, 2018
Having an issue with extracting the zip from a Mega download.
I receive the following compression error:
" D:\RestoreHerCareer-0.18-pc.zip: Checksum error in D:\RestoreHerCareer-0.18-pc\RestoreHerCareer-0.18-pc\game\archive.rpa. The file is corrupt
D:\RestoreHerCareer-0.18-pc.zip: The archive is corrupt"

I also receive errors if I open the game.
Would be great if I don't have to download the full game again - 5+GB on a very poor internet connection

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Having an issue with extracting the zip from a Mega download.
I receive the following compression error:
" D:\RestoreHerCareer-0.18-pc.zip: Checksum error in D:\RestoreHerCareer-0.18-pc\RestoreHerCareer-0.18-pc\game\archive.rpa. The file is corrupt
D:\RestoreHerCareer-0.18-pc.zip: The archive is corrupt"

I also receive errors if I open the game.
Would be great if I don't have to download the full game again - 5+GB on a very poor internet connection
Since no one else got the error, I guess it's coming from your own computer. Try to download again from another link maybe.
Don't forget that if you don't have a membership on MEGA, you can't DL more than 5gb in one time. (Means you gotta wait a few hours to continue the download)
There is also the compressed version if you have a slow internet.

Reactions: mightykafta
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes