meia666

Jul 9, 2020
wow that was good :D. content-wiseit was a lo and it was great. a bit of a request though please add a bit of some close up or better visual angle in between of the S Scenes sometimes like that of the sweater part. i noticed it was the only normal perspective view, or back view but overall it was Great :D

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Game is, in a weird way, funny...the way MC proposes completely fucked up things to the girls, completely casual about it, and somehow manages to get them to go along with it.
Only thing I didn't like is rape ( with Aunt). I don't mind the game is linear, but having an option between coercion/force would ( imo) be better ( and it's more fun).

Reactions: M!do

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Restore Her Career [v0.18] [Kalyha] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 5.80 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.72 GB MB

Original Mac Size: 5.78 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.70 GB

Restore Her Career Chapter v0.18 Only - Compressed
Original Win/Linux Size: 367 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 136 MB

Original Mac Size: 350 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 118 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Where should we start to continue with a stable story?. Before the old Drugs vs Cards decision?

Is alcohol level minigame still there? Because that was the worst part of the party, not so much the Drugs vs Cards decision

EDIT: I am dumb, i reread your message and you are clear that the alcohol minigame is still there. Such a pitty, it really disrupts the flow of the game to change the gameplay in the middle of the game. The game would have been much better if you removed that
I want to keep it, I'm satisfied enough with what I did with the birthday party.
That's just a small part of the game anyway, if you don't like it you don't have to replay it all to see all the scenes since I added a gallery unlocker now.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I want to keep it, I'm satisfied enough with what I did with the birthday party.
That's just a small part of the game anyway, if you don't like it you don't have to replay it all to see all the scenes since I added a gallery unlocker now.
Yeah, i noticed y could just start from my last save, so its not a bid deal for me anymore, but new players will still have to go through.

Anyway, your game, your decision, just giving you feedback

37zsy

Jul 20, 2021
Thanks everyone for the feedback. =)

I'm sorry my friend, I am not a native english speaker so there might be some mistakes and I apologize about it.
What you pointed out has been corrected tho.
你是中国人么?你的创意特别好呀!我们群里都很喜欢你,大家因为没有palpay所有很难赞助你。。。我们团结了国内的汉化组来对你的游戏进行了汉化

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I can't believe I'm playing this, with this hardcore game this game is easily the best on the site. I hope that with more updates he will be even more cruel to her, and that in the next updates he will have more scenes with him playing her as a maid I think that's pretty funny too.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Restore Her Career.
  • *updated
  • *updated

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
one thing that always bugs me about this game is when you have choices to make and MOST OFTEN when i make my choices
it doesnt like my answers and so always have to select next options sometimes theres 3 choices and even still theres only one that the game allows ya to make so with all that said whats the bloody point of choices if theres only one acceptable answer?
seems pretty stupid to me just curious?

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Hottest update so far. I expected the scenes to be more vanilla. Dunno why since this is more in line with the MC's typical douchebaggery but you somehow managed to surprise me Kalyha. Also loved Adrianna's new make-up and outfits.
Very long update too. 700 renders? Really? felt like like 1000+. Overall well worth the wait and I'm glad you took that break now as I can't wait for the next update.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes