Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Today we celebrate the first anniversary of this game.

Congratulations to Kalyha for his hard work! 17 updates (soon 18) in 12 months with each time between 700 and 900 renders. Thanks for this! :love:
Thank you!!
I'm happy to see how much the game has grown, and glad that so many people are enjoying this. I really didn't expect to work that much on it when I started back then.

hskika

Mar 25, 2020
Thank you!!
I'm happy to see how much the game has grown, and glad that so many people are enjoying this. I really didn't expect to work that much on it when I started back then.
Yeah a year now, thats great and keep up the good work Kalyha and hope to see update soon....now chop chop back to work:)

• Haha
Reactions: fugazi666 and Urk

JIFU

May 8, 2021
keep wait! keep wait!But I still want to say that the production time of the last 25% content is a little long. I hope 0.18 is a big update! I hope!

Reactions: pisagor88

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
One thing: Release is gonna be this week.

I need to finish a few renders then check the script/dialogues. Verify if everything is working fine since I changed a few things with the variables from last update.

Then I'm gonna upload everything and here we go! (Gotta take some time though since the game size is getting big uuuh...)
I'll think about making a Part 1-2-3 so the whole game can be download in several parts... I also need to think about torrent, I know some people are asking for it.

If anyone is interresting with helping or advice me with torrent, send me a private message so we can talk about it. :)

RHC_Update_18.jpg

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

I need to finish a few renders then check the script/dialogues. Verify if everything is working fine since I changed a few things with the variables from last update.

Then I'm gonna upload everything and here we go! (Gotta take some time though since the game size is getting big uuuh...)
I'll think about making a Part 1-2-3 so the whole game can be download in several parts... I also need to think about torrent, I know some people are asking for it.

If anyone is interresting with helping or advice me with torrent, send me a private message so we can talk about it. :)

View attachment 1309502
I usually dont like when games break their game in parts, but if you have to its not that big of a deal, but you should think about it, because some have a bigger grip.

It would be better if you could just have an update patch instead, which is something Devs are doing now (maybe ask them if you dont know how)

Qrex II

Jan 22, 2018

View attachment 1309502
Good Job Kalyha,

Your game is one of my Fav nowdays, can't wait till next update,
since you claims the saiz is quite big, part 1 , 2 and 3 may be one of the option , but i suggest to put another option,"compressed"

Thx Rgds
Lixerq

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Good Job Kalyha,

Your game is one of my Fav nowdays, can't wait till next update,
since you claims the saiz is quite big, part 1 , 2 and 3 may be one of the option , but i suggest to put another option,"compressed"

Thx Rgds
Lixerq
Yeah, until now there has always been compressed version available for each update, thanks to the community for this.

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
It's finally here. It took me one month and half but v0.18 is now available!

First, I changed a few things about the birthday party: There is no longer a choice to make between the drugs and the rigged cards. As many of you didn't enjoy repeating the whole scene to see all the content, I decided to keep the alcohol game but to remove the choice with the drugs/cards.

Now, about 0.18 content, 3 new sex scenes added. And I hope you'll love them!
The main story continues after the birthday party and the photoshoot is coming back!

As usual, I made a chapter 0.18 only for those who struggle to download the whole game.
After so many hours working on Restore Her Career, I hope it's worth it and that you guys are still enjoying the game. Have fun!

Changelog :

- 718 new renders.
- 177 old renders renewed.
- 3 old scenes have been reviewed (dialogues and images)
- Main story progression.
- Linda story progression.
- Jenna story progression.
- Possibility to name saves.
- Added a gallery unlocker.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
It's finally here. It took me one month and half but v0.18 is now available!

First, I changed a few things about the birthday party: There is no longer a choice to make between the drugs and the rigged cards. As many of you didn't enjoy repeating the whole scene to see all the content, I decided to keep the alcohol game but to remove the choice with the drugs/cards.

Now, about 0.18 content, 3 new sex scenes added. And I hope you'll love them!
The main story continues after the birthday party and the photoshoot is coming back!

As usual, I made a chapter 0.18 only for those who struggle to download the whole game.
After so many hours working on Restore Her Career, I hope it's worth it and that you guys are still enjoying the game. Have fun!

Changelog :

- 718 new renders.
- 177 old renders renewed.
- 3 old scenes have been reviewed (dialogues and images)
- Main story progression.
- Linda story progression.
- Jenna story progression.
- Possibility to name saves.
- Added a gallery unlocker.
Where should we start to continue with a stable story?. Before the old Drugs vs Cards decision?

Is alcohol level minigame still there? Because that was the worst part of the party, not so much the Drugs vs Cards decision

EDIT: I am dumb, i reread your message and you are clear that the alcohol minigame is still there. Such a pitty, it really disrupts the flow of the game to change the gameplay in the middle of the game. The game would have been much better if you removed that

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes