Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Still no update
Teasing mode is on)
EM Mode on
Pateron Info

Hello everyone.
I will be a little late guys. The update isn't harder than usual but I lost too much free time watching the Euro of football... I'm guilty :)
It's been almost a year and Restore Her Career has been taking me so much time and effort to be able to release an update per month. So I allowed myself to go a little more easier for this one, I hope you understand.
But the update is 75% done at least. Give me a few more days and it's gonna be ready!
So thank you to everyone who supports me in this month of July, I really appreciate it. I really did an insane progression in a year.
Hello everyone.
I will be a little late guys. The update isn't harder than usual but I lost too much free time watching the Euro of football... I'm guilty :)
It's been almost a year and Restore Her Career has been taking me so much time and effort to be able to release an update per month. So I allowed myself to go a little more easier for this one, I hope you understand.
But the update is 75% done at least. Give me a few more days and it's gonna be ready!
So thank you to everyone who supports me in this month of July, I really appreciate it. I really did an insane progression in a year.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Can't believe mc still didn't get to fuck Aunts pussy. Given what kind of character he is and his leverage over her its kind of ridiculous. I get that developers want to stretch content and drag some routes out for longer but progression pace should make more sense than this. o_O

ForenZiks

Apr 13, 2019
I always thought that Adrianna was going to be the exception to that... somewhat. MC has already "surprisingly and bluntly"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and it wouldn't follow for him to be cruel for cruel's sake, nor do the girls became slaves (its more realistic than that) At least this is my read of the MC. If he finds a weak spot he'll be ruthless but only if needed.
imo we've had plenty of corruption games and i kind of see thats what the game is hinting towards with adrianna but since she's my favorite character and this type of game is a rarity i'm really hoping that's not the case. All in all its kalyha's choice whatever they do is their vision and i respect that.

Reactions: Urk

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
People here so spoiled with Kalyha's fast updates for entire year. :eek:
I can advice them to try any popular novels with same tags, with 1 update for half year, at best, lol.
I don't know about half a year, but yeah for most games updates usually take around 3 to 4 months.

Reactions: Dreconts
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes