alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Does anybody have only 0.17 update? I have the game at 0.16..I have limited internet and I would like to download only 0.17 update. Thank yoy!

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Why would you expect progression with the mom considering MC having a lot of guests? I expect her to be the last item.
It can be said exactly the other way around. Why don't you expect anyone to move on from Adriana. Since the main focus is on you, with so much concentration on you, it is a miracle that it hasn’t happened yet. and at the party, some expected a lot. The party isn't quite over yet. I think there were 1-2 things from effects that are not yet in the game.

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Does anybody have only 0.17 update? I have the game at 0.16..I have limited internet and I would like to download only 0.17 update. Thank you!

Fuckupbitch

Mar 17, 2020
This is the best game I've ever played, hope this game has more updates in the future and don't rush to end the game too soon

Reactions: Kalyha

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
A classic haha. I don't care as long as it's before the main story. Even if they were whores before, as long as they are only with the MC in the main story, I'm happy haha. Thanks for the reply!
I think you will like the game! No NTR as people already said, mostly blackmail and corruption which is very welcomed! And now with Scarlet theres maybe even the possibility of bimbofication?? Im somehow intrigued with her path, it sounds like we will be able to "customize" the spoiled brat in future!? Thats a nice touch to the main story, love it^^

qazzaqqwe

Oct 7, 2017
Can someone please help me. My game just gives me error messages when I try to load my save from 0.16.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Restore Her Career Chapter 0.17
Sat Jun 26 21:18:00 2021

Fuckupbitch

Mar 17, 2020
Can someone please help me. My game just gives me error messages when I try to load my save from 0.16.

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)

Full traceback:
python hide:
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
renpy.load(fn)
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "G:\Documents\zfile\Work\_\Folder\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\RestoreHerCareerChapter-0.17-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Give me link game download 0.16, i can help

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)

Full traceback:
python hide:
python hide:
ui.interact()
rv = run(action)
renpy.load(fn)
self.load_failed()

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
I see you're playing on Restore Her Career Chapter 0.16 +0.17
Saves from the full game will not work if you play on the last chapter, only on the full game.

Reactions: Maccafloy

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hello guys,
I know I'm late but like I said in my Patreon post, I've been too focus on the Euro of football these days haha. I take the blame... :p

But going a little slower has been really great for me. I worked a lot of hours per month on the game for almost one year now and going a little more easier for this update made me feel really better because I felt so exhausted after maintaining such a rhythm for a year.
So think about long term, you don't want me to disapear because of a stupid burnout haha. Many dev abandon their project because of this, I don't want to be one of them.

Anyway, I'm around 75% so give me some more time, it's coming in soon. :)

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Hello guys,
I know I'm late but like I said in my Patreon post, I've been too focus on the Euro of football these days haha. I take the blame... :p

But going a little slower has been really great for me. I worked a lot of hours per month on the game for almost one year now and going a little more easier for this update made me feel really better because I felt so exhausted after maintaining such a rhythm for a year.
So think about long term, you don't want me to disapear because of a stupid burnout haha. Many dev abandon their project because of this, I don't want to be one of them.

Anyway, I'm around 75% so give me some more time, it's coming in soon. :)
Dont worry, you are still faster than most Devs, you just spoiled us for too long with your speed.

Anyway, glad that you feel better and still can progress with the game

Reactions: Urk and Kalyha
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes