Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I feel Adrianna's rate of progress is in line with how the expectations have been setup for us in the game. I will say that while the sexual/graphical progress is comming along at an expected pace, the "excuses" (dialogue) the MC is using to get her to do stuff are becoming... a bit inconsistent with the resistence displayed by Adrianna both in her actions and her inner dialogue. It seems to me that the MC is getting to do much more than Adrianna's mental state should allow it to do. Ofc she was drunk now but she still seems to act very differently than how she thinks.
It seems to me she is acting more like a girl that wants to get with a guy somewhat ignoring the "barriers" that are supposed to prevent that from happening but not through corruption, but obliviousness. Its hard to pinpoint exactly, but her mental change seems to be lagging way behind what they are doing physically.
I get what you're saying. I'm trying to make the relation between the MC and Adrianna as real as possible, but I know there are some "dumb" excuses that are a bit inconsistent but it is intended to be like this. The corruption progress is already slow and I don't want it too be even longer.
I'm more into the teasing than the realism haha.

How to unlock the latest content perfectly
Were you able to unlock it ?

I agree with you but he's not that type of dev..
What's that "type" of dev... :d

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
I get what you're saying. I'm trying to make the relation between the MC and Adrianna as real as possible, but I know there are some "dumb" excuses that are a bit inconsistent but it is intended to be like this. The corruption progress is already slow and I don't want it too be even longer.
I'm more into the teasing than the realism haha.

Were you able to unlock it ?

What's that "type" of dev... :d
That type: "I'm more into the teasing than the realism haha."
:D

ForenZiks

Apr 13, 2019
I've never posted on here until now but this is my all time favorite game I've played so I just wanted to thank you for that. Don't take the haters too personally but if anything just please don't spend too much longer building up adrianna and when the time comes I would like it to carry the same surprising, cruel, bluntness the other scenes have had. There are not many games like this and I find that your type of style is way better than all the corruption clone games out there. Corruption is fine but for the initial first scene this is my only request, again you don't have to listen but personally this is what I find makes your game so appealing. Thanks for all the hard work Kalyha and don't pressure or rush yourself, you're doing great.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Looking through the gallery, I see too many huge tits. Put them on a treadmill, or do some gymnastics. Not everyone of them needs to be triple G or bigger cup sizes, enough is enough already. Only one image at the end stopped me long enough to relook at the listed content and not pass it by, the scene where he is straddling a woman on a bed with another guy apparently asleep on their right. I will let you know if I download it and feedback on content if I do.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Hello Kalyha, to create a thread for this game we would require download links to the game, additionally it would help to have some screenshots of the game as well as a some tags for content that is already in (or you plan to put in) the game.
What do you mean by chapter 0.16 & 0.17 are those not included in the main download? Please clarify by giving instructions to players and we will reward you by giving you honest constructive feedback (or at least I will - Like see my comment on the TOO MANY huge breasts on the ladies, its ridiculous and not that attractive to have everyone the same. Its why cultures with all black hair have so many changing their hair colors.... Give them breast reductions their backs will thank you.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
1st thing I notice too many big breasts, 2nd the MC wears women's (girls') Pants those are called Capris Pants, no man that is a man wears Capris Pants. And the guy looks wimpy too.

• Angry
Reactions: lockhear

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
how should you answer it without spoiling, let's say it's worth playing but don't expect too much, I'm excited how it goes on. the party gave me decision options that affect other scenes. have 2 more scenes that are hidden from me will then want to try further how I can get this free so the question can not be answered clearly. I think it is definitely worth playing

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
View attachment 1230137
1st scene: Adrianna alcohol level must be at least at 4.
2nd scene: Linda alcohol level must be at least at 4.
3rd scene: Jack alcohol level must be at least at 5.
4th scene: Must have previously chose the deck of rigged cards.
5th scene: Alex alcohol level must be at least at 6 must have previously chose the deck of rigged cards.

If you chose the drugs instead of the cards, scene is coming in 0.18
So I went through the Birthday party and only unlocked sex scene with best friends mom. Can ALL scenes be unlocked in ONE walkthrough or you need to choose between them?

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
So I went through the Birthday party and only unlocked sex scene with best friends mom. Can ALL scenes be unlocked in ONE walkthrough or you need to choose between them?
You cant in one, i think you need at least 3. 1 to make Linda reach lvl 4 in alcohol, 1 to make her husband reach it, and one to make Adrianna reach it, since they all depend on one scene (when Adrianna and her sister go to kitchen and you have to decide to follow or stay with Linda and her husband). You also need two playthroughs for sure, one for the rigged card decks and one for the drugs

Bull-dog

Oct 12, 2018
Hello, excellent a perverse and vicious MC who does not hesitate to make his Mother feel guilty for fucking her and what to say about Blackmail for others. The only question is concerning the bad choices which refer me systematically to the good choice, why several choices of dialogues to return to the most sympathetic?

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I also wish that there were women who didn't have tits so big that in real life they'd probably tip over in a strong wind. I find myself hoping we can opt out of Scarlett's surgery, as right now she's the hottest girl and super-sized tits will make her less attractive to me. It was funny at the party when she's admiring the MC's mom's tits and I answered that I preferred small tits while thinking "Neither of you have small tits. One has large, the other has super-sized"

But, that's the game. Dev and others obviously want the super-sized tits. I have other games with hot women who have normal tits. I'll keep playing this one because I like playing a totally evil MC. Particularly how he's degrading and using the aunt and Alex's mom is so much fun. But I beg that we get the option to keep Scarlett as is.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I also wish that there were women who didn't have tits so big that in real life they'd probably tip over in a strong wind. I find myself hoping we can opt out of Scarlett's surgery, as right now she's the hottest girl and super-sized tits will make her less attractive to me. It was funny at the party when she's admiring the MC's mom's tits and I answered that I preferred small tits while thinking "Neither of you have small tits. One has large, the other has super-sized"

But, that's the game. Dev and others obviously want the super-sized tits. I have other games with hot women who have normal tits. I'll keep playing this one because I like playing a totally evil MC. Particularly how he's degrading and using the aunt and Alex's mom is so much fun. But I beg that we get the option to keep Scarlett as is.
As you say, that's the way the game is, that's why I love the game and because of the way women are. Normality is relative. and also in the warren life there are big breasted women by nature. Last but not least, it's a matter of taste and not every person wants to look like everyone else, and that's basically good for too long not to force one's ideas on others. Now the thing with the OB I suspect that there are options. but it is also not so important to me that the rent and time you have should infestate the game in another option than trying to please everyone. But if the artists have the time and so on. Having the choice is always nice as long as you choose not to obstruct yourself .
;)

Reactions: CoupDeGrace and Urk

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Agreed on matters of taste and not forcing a game to be what I want. That's why I phrased it as a request which the devs are free to ignore, I'll play anyway, as long as I'm generally enjoying the game. Alex's mom and the aunt are too much fun to give up and I would never ask for their appearance to change. They are who they are. As is Scarlett, and my wish was only that it be considered allowing her to stay as she is.

Not sure why you facepalmed me. The written response and the facepalm are at odds with one another. But I've come to realise that many people use facepalm to express disagreement (which is not its purpose) so I largely ignore them, and would have here if you hadn't added a reasonable written response.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
What do you mean by chapter 0.16 & 0.17 are those not included in the main download? Please clarify by giving instructions to players and we will reward you by giving you honest constructive feedback (or at least I will - Like see my comment on the TOO MANY huge breasts on the ladies, its ridiculous and not that attractive to have everyone the same. Its why cultures with all black hair have so many changing their hair colors.... Give them breast reductions their backs will thank you.
The chapter 16+17 download starts at chapter 16 and plays through chapter 17. It does not contain Chapters 1-15.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes