cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
From Changelog:

713 new renders.

UHM, NOooOOo.

713 new screenshots.

Renders are done with an actual 3D art program, not a game engine (that doesn't even look half good).

Mar 3, 2019
I play so many adult game skip text and watch sex scene only but this game is made me first read the storyline English language is not my native language so some words are hard for me this game text is easy understanding for me and i really interesting this game so much:love: waiting next update

Last edited:

Aegish

Mar 21, 2019
Alright , im depressed now.
I finished this game and realised that this is may be the only real corruption game with content on this website which hasn't a girl corrumpt in like 2 days, or some cancer sandbox which forces you to repeat the same slap over & over.
Anyway im just glad that girls in this game aren't classics sluts that want to help to get rif of your boner because of whatever reason you can easly find.
This game is 'slow' and focus on corruption , like it should be !
Sigh , the game is good , gotta keep a look at it.

Last edited:

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
Honestly this game amazing i wish for more photo shoots with jenna than some more Scarlett and some more ‘dancing’ from emma

Last edited:
Reactions: Maccafloy

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
You joke, but there's some devs that actually think like that, they need to stretch that storyline for all its worth.

Despite my early criticism I did enjoy the update so don't take my words as a trashing of your work, I have just seen this situation played way too many times not to be weary.

Still good luck with the next update, this game deserves more support than what it has.
a wife and mother comes to mind when it comes that shit.

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
With what I read in the description, does the mc share the girls? Or do they have sex with someone other than him or their husbands? I'm sorry to be the person who asks these questions that are not always welcome xd. And sorry for my english.

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
With what I read in the description, does the mc share the girls? Or do they have sex with someone other than him or their husbands? I'm sorry to be the person who asks these questions that are not always welcome xd. And sorry for my english.
The MC keeps all the girls to himself no sharing and no apologies here friend it okay to ask questions

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The only one that sleeps with someone that i remember is your aunt, and you use the fact that she is cheating on her husband to blackmail her into doing stuff with you, after that she doesnt sleep with anyone else

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
The MC keeps all the girls to himself no sharing and no apologies here friend it okay to ask questions
Thanks! I know how difficult people can get if you mention the three famous letters even if you ask nicely haha. I didn't want to download 5gb to be disappointed with it. So thanks again for clarifying my doubts!

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
The only one that sleeps with someone that i remember is your aunt, and you use the fact that she is cheating on her husband to blackmail her into doing stuff with you, after that she doesnt sleep with anyone else
A classic haha. I don't care as long as it's before the main story. Even if they were whores before, as long as they are only with the MC in the main story, I'm happy haha. Thanks for the reply!

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
A classic haha. I don't care as long as it's before the main story. Even if they were whores before, as long as they are only with the MC in the main story, I'm happy haha. Thanks for the reply!
I usually do mind that Future LI are being seen having sex with others, but i understand that here is related to the story and its on a single character, is not a resource that is abused like in other games

Also the MC is not exactly having loving relationships, so it fits the story

Reactions: Blackowl97

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I usually do mind that Future LI are being seen having sex with others, but i understand that here is related to the story and its on a single character, is not a resource that is abused like in other games

Also the MC is not exactly having loving relationships, so it fits the story
Hopefully in the respective endings of the LI or in the harem (I don't know what the dev has planned) the MC treats them like something more than pieces of meat haha. Anyway, what worried me the most is already solved, so I am going to play it without a doubt since it seems that there is a lot of content and the dev releases at least one update every month on a regular basis.

Reactions: juan palote

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Thanks to Kalyha for making this game. Moreover their code was clean and elegant, props. Apologies my code, in comparison, is a butcher's job.

Gallery Unlocker for Restore Her Career v0.17 (full version only). I doubt I'll be updating this, but I included the sauce so you don't even need to unren. I urge you not to use this to continue playing unless you pick a point before you buy the ring; It seems pretty safe none of the choices before that will impact the story. That said, it looks like every variable gets a default value so at least the game shouldn't crash if you ignore my advice.

Installation:
1. Backup Restore Her Career v0.17 or just game/script.rpyc - you'll be overwriting it and you may wish to undo this
2. Download the attachment (and if you lovey-dove winrar)
3. Open the Restore Her Career v0.17 folder, go into the game folder
4. Open the attachment (from step 2)
5. Drag script.rpyc (from the window of step 4) to the game folder (from step 3), confirm to overwrite
6. Start the game
*. No errors? Congrats, you (probably) installed it correctly
*. Have you backed up your save games? If not (and even if so), use at your own risk!

Usage:
*. Highly recommend you do a normal playthrough before you use the unlocker
1. Start the game
2. Go to gallery, count out which scenes you're missing. If you're playing windowed mode you can just jot this down in notepad, if not - surprise! new memory game. E.g. I needed 28, 42, 46, 47
3. Back to main menu, click Start
4. Follow the menus to load your missing scene
5. Once you've read a line or two, the scene is unlocked in the gallery.
6. Return to main menu
7. Repeat steps 3-6 as desired
8. Shouldn't be any harm done, but might as well uninstall (see Installation, step 1)

Mod info:
* Due to personal circumstances, my energy is always low. Don't expect updates (I included the sauce though, should be easy enough), don't expect support (from me, there's a wonderful community here though) or even signs of life.

Thanks again to Kalyha for making this game.
Hey, thanks for the mod. :)

How often is this game updated?
Trying to do one update per month.

There is no NTR if that's what you mean.

thnks for seperate latest chapter download
You're welcome!

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes