Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
one thing that always bugs me about this game is when you have choices to make and MOST OFTEN when i make my choices
it doesnt like my answers and so always have to select next options sometimes theres 3 choices and even still theres only one that the game allows ya to make so with all that said whats the bloody point of choices if theres only one acceptable answer?
seems pretty stupid to me just curious?
Already explained, but it's here to show you how the characters would react depending of what the MC would say. It's only happening in the early game though, so you won't be bother with that for too long.

Hottest update so far. I expected the scenes to be more vanilla. Dunno why since this is more in line with the MC's typical douchebaggery but you somehow managed to surprise me Kalyha. Also loved Adrianna's new make-up and outfits.
Very long update too. 700 renders? Really? felt like like 1000+. Overall well worth the wait and I'm glad you took that break now as I can't wait for the next update.
Because I'm trying to add more dialogues between each renders than before. When I started the game, I was doing 1 line of dialogue per image but it was just stupid haha.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
But the MC share her girls with someone else (sharing/cuckold path) or they are only for him (harem path)?
So far only for him (except in one case, where you catch one of them having sex with someone else, cheating on her husband, and you use that to blackmail her), but calling it a Harem might confuse it with the usual meaning on this site, because the majority of the girls do stuff with you againt her will (by blackmailing, drugging, etc)

Reactions: Claudio83

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Already explained, but it's here to show you how the characters would react depending of what the MC would say. It's only happening in the early game though, so you won't be bother with that for too long.

Because I'm trying to add more dialogues between each renders than before. When I started the game, I was doing 1 line of dialogue per image but it was just stupid haha.
This one was one of your best updates, really good. Keep up the good work, well done

Reactions: Kalyha

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Because I'm trying to add more dialogues between each renders than before.
I did notice it! It was so enjoyable to read a lot of dialogues with Adrianna, she is so cute, I can't help it, haha. She also was looking stunning in so many ways.

I only hope Jenna soon will start to enjoy situations atleast a little bit, I feel sorry for her :( She looks almost like person who can commit suicide in any moment.

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
No animation, only pictures showing the scene under different angles.

Did you download the original game or the unofficial compressed version ?

I don't plan to add it for now, and I don't think HS allows me to do it properly.

Thanks. :)
On the pregnancy/impregnation bit and HS doesn't do a really good job of it, a major part of the Impregnation kink is the verbal play, the discussion during the act, the decision to have a risky creampie. Impregnation talk is the most of it, then a conversation later. Its the mind fuck that is most of the kink, a short visual always helps. its the context of the story, the ultimate risk and giving over of someones ultimate bonding.

croPath

May 10, 2017
really could use a torrent for download, mega is mega and nopy can randomly just break download while the other links are way too slow

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes