keremy

Aug 31, 2020
Since no one else got the error, I guess it's coming from your own computer. Try to download again from another link maybe.
Don't forget that if you don't have a membership on MEGA, you can't DL more than 5gb in one time. (Means you gotta wait a few hours to continue the download)
There is also the compressed version if you have a slow internet.
i got this error too

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
so just wondering, tried to seach for it, but didn't find a direct answer, if for instance, I pick to visit the mom or the aunt the first night, will I miss out on anything later or just get one of two different scenes? would like to know so I can keep a save if necessary.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
so just wondering, tried to seach for it, but didn't find a direct answer, if for instance, I pick to visit the mom or the aunt the first night, will I miss out on anything later or just get one of two different scenes? would like to know so I can keep a save if necessary.
It doesn't change anything but a single scene. So you can make a save to watch both scenes if you want.

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
I really like your game. I'm surprised it has been not kicked off patreon. For some reason Patreon removed me a subscriber, but hasn't gotten around to telling me a specific reason; they were busy & it would take a couple weeks for an answer (over a year ago). I'd like to contribute, so maybe you could open a subscribestar or cup of coffee account.

ArogistEarth

Aug 10, 2021
@ Kalyha I am quite interested in this game, but I found that there are some people try to sell this game with Chinese version in my region (Since they have translated it into version 0.15). Could you mind message me to tell what I need to do to translate the whole game text ? I want to do something to against the sellers, and the translation will be totally free. Or could you mind add a new language into this game?

Last edited:

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
46 games/threads in my watching list on F95, but I just realised, I'm coming to this site just to check if RHC is not updated and don't care about everything else. This game the best, and so catchy. I hope one day it will earn thousands of $ on patreon, as it deserves.
Can't wait for 0.19 (>﹏<)

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
46 games/threads in my watching list on F95, but I just realised, I'm coming to this site just to check if RHC is not updated and don't care about everything else. This game the best, and so catchy. I hope one day it will earn thousands of $ on patreon, as it deserves.
Can't wait for 0.19 (>﹏<)
Thousands of dollars? damn I'd be rich af. xD

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Actually, thousands per month is pretty common for games which is even for 50% not so good as RHC.

Jun 15, 2017
Fuck me, this update was amazing. I’ve been waiting for the MC to go all out on Adrianna Ever since the bj training began and Jesus Christ was it worth the wait and build up. I Also love the messy makeup from the facefucking not many games do it and I don’t know why. Great update, can’t wait for more!

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes