otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
does anybody miss the blonde inspector, I hope she returns, more docile and eager to be further corrupted, of all the girls she seems the most willing for more extreme stuff, plus she's single :)
You mean FBI chick? I like how she looks kinda stubborn, it could be interesting to see how MC will corrupt her. She would nicely fit for jobs in strip-club, but I don't know how it's possible to solve fact that Adrianna will recognise her and discover MC's lie.

Reactions: ramvivat

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
well Adriana does not need to know the FBI chick was never in the IRS (people change jobs, the FBI chick more than comfortable with bending the rules) .
  1. she does lick his sperm off the floor in a public bathroom (she ends up trusting him);
  2. then there is more ... (she trusts him now even asks for help)
  3. (in the process of helping her ) he rapes her and cums inside her at the club (essentially she accepts it as part of their "deal")
  4. (put feelings, sex, other social conditions aside , at his pint they have too much history, to ignore that stuff keeps happening)
  5. she till goes to his house to convince Adriana.

with her turn of events she is already corrupted , she just has to take some time to accept it.

Alexus87

Aug 10, 2020
I'm still excited on what will happen to the girl (sorry for not remembering the name) you leave at the surgeon's practice for "enhancements" :)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I'm still excited on what will happen to the girl (sorry for not remembering the name) you leave at the surgeon's practice for "enhancements" :)
her name is Scarlett...
amazing woman. ideal "criminal partner" (and not only) for the protagonist. how she played with him at a party in honor of Adrianna's birthday - she played along with him. she is cynical enough - that is, cynical in moderation. she is a golddigger - if her partner has money, she will allow him everything, that is, she has no boundaries ... there are simply no boundaries.

how she simply "moved" her husband (who, as you know, is not a wall - he can move) - worthy of standardization and placement under a glass cover in the Paris Chamber of Weights and Measures.

I adore her.

Reactions: Alexus87

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
This game would be epic with anims.. I think the renders in honey select are much faster than in Daz
Well in HS you don't actually have renders as in DAZ. All is done real time so you pose and make screenshot basically. DAZ and other software take time do render every pixel by calculating light reflections from all other surfaces point by point - that takes ages but looks realistic.

Reactions: PanosxdIx

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
I don't think rendering time does matter at all. Anyway authors not just sit and wait for them to be done. You can start rendering and write script at that time or go to sleep. So setting up the scenes and models - that's what needs most of the time I guess, and this is similar for any engine.

Reactions: ramvivat

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hello, hello.
Is everybody fine? I hope you do, but if you're not, then I hope I can make you feel a little better with the new update of RHC!

Two months after the last update, I'm able to release the version v0.23 (yes, already 23 updates for RHC only in 2 years) and I'm pretty satisfied with the time between updates, always trying to release them as soon as possible, as you know me, but it's not always so easy. Anyway, let's talk a little about this new update!

As promised, the queen of all time, Adrianna, is the focus of the update! The story is making a lot of progress on her and I hope you will find what you all was waiting for so long... ;)
Jenna is also in the update, and her story takes a huge turn too. I won't say more, I let you find out!

You will also discover 2 new side characters, Ava and Jasmine (one of them is special, you will understand why later...). They are very very side character so they will not have that much content, but they were necessary to add into the game for the story regarding the night club.

Alright, then I let you play the update.
I hope you're gonna love the scenes in this update, and the renders I've made. I tried to make it as clean as possible, not always so easy, but I did my best.
Tell me what you think ! I can't wait to have your feedback on the update!

Changelog :
- 681 new renders.
- 62 old renders renewed.
- 1 old scene has been reviewed (dialogues and images)
- Main story progression.
- Jenna story progression.
- 2 side female characters introduced.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes