ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
And they can make an agreement to not cum inside so it can't be classified as incest.
how many people have so many opinions. Tomoe (Waifu Academy) believes that incest is only when it's in the pussy, and if it's already in the ass, it doesn't seem to be considered. =)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Restore Her Career.
  • *updated
  • *updated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Restore Her Career [v0.23] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.47 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 2.02 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 2.00 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
I loved that now Adrianna and Jenna now both "know" about each other.
from where they are and sucking cock in front of each other, its just the Mc saying so.

androide

May 3, 2018
Do we see anything of Scarlet in this update? I've been quite curious about how her operation will turn out since the last update and I won't be able to play until a few days later.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
At this point, I am mostly invested in the FBI storyline and I don't even really care about the mother. The aunt is a great story if a bit repetitive but I just can't stand how the MC talks/thinks about his mom. It's usually a wall of text that we've seen multiple times at this point I usually just skip it.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
At this point, I am mostly invested in the FBI storyline and I don't even really care about the mother. The aunt is a great story if a bit repetitive but I just can't stand how the MC talks/thinks about his mom. It's usually a wall of text that we've seen multiple times at this point I usually just skip it.
Yea, the MC's constant slut shaming everyone is cringeworthy, but I think it makes sense in how he is corrupting his mother (and the rest). We get to watch as see slowly accepts it.

Last edited:

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Has anyone a hint how to approach the Party, i only get the outcome to do it with the Doctor. Who i have to fill up and not? Im a bit lost there.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes