clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Maybe I missed it, but did Linda ever explain her being in the video that was made five years earlier?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: otoboke

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Incredibly hot update. You will spoil us, Kalyha, with always delivering such top notch content.

I did like every bit of what happened in 0.23, but I feel like to share some impression. Kinda didn't expect anything from first Adrianna's visit of strip-club, I thought they will just check interior, but that turned crazy and hilarious. I like how MC don't make a big secret of that Adrianna is his mom, and also his obedient slut, and what kind(in general) of business they running together, even in front of almost strangers and his and her future employees/colleagues. All of this is so lewd lol. :love: And how he made mom to undress and compare with strippers they just met, and she was so annoyed and shoked at first, but ended up almost enthusiastic about it - that was nice. Really really liked club scene. Can't wait now for Adrianna to meet Emma and later maybe Jenna at the club and to observe their conversations. :giggle:

At this point, I am mostly invested in the FBI storyline and I don't even really care about the mother. The aunt is a great story if a bit repetitive but I just can't stand how the MC talks/thinks about his mom. It's usually a wall of text that we've seen multiple times at this point I usually just skip it.
Yea, the MC's constant slut shaming everyone is cringeworthy, but I think it makes sense in how he is corrupting his mother (and the rest). We get to watch as see slowly accepts it.
So much disagree. The way MC treats Adrianna in kinda rude way is very kinky and never gets old. And it's not slut-shaming, more like prising girls for acting slutty and, well, also an method to degrade them, but in order to make things more spicy.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Maybe I missed it, but did Linda ever explain her being in the video that was made five years earlier?
Well, there is a dialogue when she explains that it is a mistake from years ago but I never really developped that part. Now that you mention it, it could be good to add a scene when she gives more explanation. I'll think about it.

Incredibly hot update. You will spoil us, Kalyha, with always delivering such top notch content.
Glad you liked it!

Fejef

Donor
Apr 4, 2017
Hello, hello.
Is everybody fine? I hope you do, but if you're not, then I hope I can make you feel a little better with the new update of RHC!

Two months after the last update, I'm able to release the version v0.23 (yes, already 23 updates for RHC only in 2 years) and I'm pretty satisfied with the time between updates, always trying to release them as soon as possible, as you know me, but it's not always so easy. Anyway, let's talk a little about this new update!

As promised, the queen of all time, Adrianna, is the focus of the update! The story is making a lot of progress on her and I hope you will find what you all was waiting for so long... ;)
Jenna is also in the update, and her story takes a huge turn too. I won't say more, I let you find out!

You will also discover 2 new side characters, Ava and Jasmine (one of them is special, you will understand why later...). They are very very side character so they will not have that much content, but they were necessary to add into the game for the story regarding the night club.

Alright, then I let you play the update.
I hope you're gonna love the scenes in this update, and the renders I've made. I tried to make it as clean as possible, not always so easy, but I did my best.
Tell me what you think ! I can't wait to have your feedback on the update!

Changelog :
- 681 new renders.
- 62 old renders renewed.
- 1 old scene has been reviewed (dialogues and images)
- Main story progression.
- Jenna story progression.
- 2 side female characters introduced.
Which is the scene that has been updated?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Well, there is a dialogue when she explains that it is a mistake from years ago but I never really developped that part. Now that you mention it, it could be good to add a scene when she gives more explanation. I'll think about it.

Glad you liked it!
As devoted to her husband as Linda appears to be, maybe Linda agreed to do it to somehow protect her daughter? Or maybe to save her husband's job? Many possibilities.
But yes, I am glad I found your game.

Reactions: Kalyha

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Restore Her Career [v0.23] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.47 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 2.02 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 2.00 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
You LIVE~ Thank you for the continued FULL mac compression support!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

pantene

Oct 31, 2019
I'm happy to see that many people enjoyed this update!
Thanks for the support!
Now you know the path you should follow in future updates. The recipe is simple, put Adrianna in the spotlight and you will have guaranteed success. Us, your followers, we are easy to please :LOL:

Reactions: RedWyne007

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Yea, the MC's constant slut shaming everyone is cringeworthy, but I think it makes sense in how he is corrupting his mother (and the rest). We get to watch as see slowly accepts it.
So much disagree. The way MC treats Adrianna in kinda rude way is very kinky and never gets old. And it's not slut-shaming, more like prising girls for acting slutty and, well, also an method to degrade them, but in order to make things more spicy.
I didn't take it as slut shaming. What I found annoying is he just kept going oh my mom is so hot can't wait to bang her/I can't believe I'm banging her. I like the content whether it be blackmail or rape, what I can't stand is the MC it only really seems to be an issue in scenes with the mom and a lesser extent the aunt where the dialogue/internal monologue seems to drag.

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Shame there are NO ANIMATED scenes, just renders. SO much unrealized potential.
There should be a tag placed on games to let you know if there aren't any animated scenes.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Shame there are NO ANIMATED scenes, just renders. SO much unrealized potential.
There should be a tag placed on games to let you know if there aren't any animated scenes.
While I agree that this would be so much nicer if it had animations, there is a tag if there are animations, i.e the default is no animations.

Vocker9

May 20, 2022
Honestly didn't like last scene. It was no hot as usual in this game, so I'd even say it's ruined slightly, but now looking forward to sex scene with Adrianna in the VIP room of the club. Better anal scene, cause I don't understand what was the destination of plug.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes